November 2012 Trip planners #4~almost Disney time! Everyone welcome!

:)Morning everyone!

I was wondering...we are staying off site so we will be paying to park each day. If we leave the park mid day to go back to the condo for nap time do we have to pay when we come back or do we just show them a reciept? :confused3

I am so excited for our trip... however do you ever feel like maybe you won't have enough money or the trip won't be what you expected? That is where I am at.... worried worried worried!

uscgmouse said:

I was wondering...we are staying off site so we will be paying to park each day. If we leave the park mid day to go back to the condo for nap time do we have to pay when we come back or do we just show them a reciept? :confused3

I am so excited for our trip... however do you ever feel like maybe you won't have enough money or the trip won't be what you expected? That is where I am at.... worried worried worried!

Nope - just show them the receipt and you are good. You can also go to a different park and not have to pay again if you are park hopping!

68 days for us..... Bonus for me is that I leave tomorrow for a business trip to Orlando!!! Unfortunately the conference is offsite from WDW. I will have to make my way over to DTD though as I have been supplied a " shopping list" from the folks I am leaving behind!!!!

I worry like that too so you're not alone. I'm sure our trips will be fantastic though.

55 Days :cool1:

Please add me to list: arriving on 11/9, leaving on 11/10-ASMU, running in 5k on 11/10

:welcome: And good luck on the run!:goodvibes

Good morning. I think i will do some planning today. I am sick, so it will give me something to do.

Aww, hope you feel better soon. I was sick last week. No fun!:faint:

Sorry, I can't remember if this is your first trip or not, but try not to worry. It doesn't get you anywhere or change anything, right?:goodvibes Instead, concentrate on familiarizing yourself with the parks and on what you want to do once you get there. Focus on the fun you'll have and the memories you're about to make. If you do, then no matter what comes up, you'll realize it's just a blip in your day and move quickly on. As far as not being what you expect, I would go out on a limb and say it will more than meet your expectations! I know it did mine. You've made some really amazing things for your family to wear. You've planned everything, researched. You're ready! Watch some Disney movies as you wait for your departure time and enjoy!pixiedust:

Good Morning Everyone!

Had a relaxing weekend so far aside from the storms. Discussed countdown dinner themes w DSis and kids. Today taking a Disney break to go tour RVs. I need the break as I am stressing myself over where to stay next Dec. when I should just be focused on Nov. :rotfl:

Have a great Sun!

Good Morning Everyone!

Had a relaxing weekend so far aside from the storms. Discussed countdown dinner themes w DSis and kids. Today taking a Disney break to go tour RVs. I need the break as I am stressing myself over where to stay next Dec. when I should just be focused on Nov. :rotfl:

Have a great Sun!

Good Morning!

I think it's so exciting that you already know you're going next December!:cool1: I think for the first time in many years we are skipping our Disney trip next year to save for a European Cruise. Of course, we weren't planning two trips in this year either, so I never say never.;)

Maybe while you're there in November you can do a little resort hopping and figure out where you want to stay in Dec. :goodvibes

61 Days left for us!

My BFF just got back from a few days at Disney and a cruise. She had Mickey send my kids a postcard. Can't wait to see their reaction when it arrives.

disney mom of 6 said:
We have dining reservatins for 7 people and I know they add 18% for tip but how does this work if we have to pay using our key to the world cards and 2 of the people are in a different room on their own plan? Thanks for the info.

Tammy

They will split it along with everything else. We always have a large group (17 this year) with multiple rooms and it has never been a problem.

Can anyone tell me if you still have to do the final payment by phone and on a credit card?
We have paid the entire balance with gift cards and are ready to finish it off.

ahhh 73 days! Now that the kids are back to school Im starting to get soo EXCITED!

Just wanted to share my amazing news! My husband told me he is getting an unexpected bonus! We should get it in a couple of Weeks! I was so worried about saving money for gas, souvenirs, extra snacks, MVMCP, & Christmas! I'm so excited! Our trip has been paid off for awhile, but I had not started saving for the other stuff yet. It is a HUGE relief!

Sorry, I can't remember if this is your first trip or not, but try not to worry. It doesn't get you anywhere or change anything, right?:goodvibes Instead, concentrate on familiarizing yourself with the parks and on what you want to do once you get there. Focus on the fun you'll have and the memories you're about to make. If you do, then no matter what comes up, you'll realize it's just a blip in your day and move quickly on. As far as not being what you expect, I would go out on a limb and say it will more than meet your expectations! I know it did mine. You've made some really amazing things for your family to wear. You've planned everything, researched. You're ready! Watch some Disney movies as you wait for your departure time and enjoy!pixiedust:

Thank you! This is our first vacation ever as a family. I want it to be special. I know I just need to step back and take a breath. I am trying not freak out. I know that we will just need to let our little one lead each day and just do what we can.

Just wanted to share my amazing news! My husband told me he is getting an unexpected bonus! We should get it in a couple of Weeks! I was so worried about saving money for gas, souvenirs, extra snacks, MVMCP, & Christmas! I'm so excited! Our trip has been paid off for awhile, but I had not started saving for the other stuff yet. It is a HUGE relief!

Conrats!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Unexpected $$$$ is always good!

dd just tells me now she wants to eat at trex?? she hates rainforest cafe, anyone have video of what its like? im trying to change her mind. plus i dont think i can get reservations

dd just tells me now she wants to eat at trex?? she hates rainforest cafe, anyone have video of what its like? im trying to change her mind. plus i dont think i can get reservations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jwLho60854

It's basically a copy of Rainforest Cafe but with Dinos instead of non-extinct creatures. Owned by the same company, almost same menu.

http://allears.net/menu/menu_trex.htm

I personally think it is OK, but if your DD doesn't like Rainforest Cafe, she is almost sure not to like T Rex. Maybe just go in to check out the gift shop/Build A Dino area and look around at the decor??

afbfea30.jpg

b3f246a6.jpg

Couple pictures of the girls with my Dad at the fair today. They were both crazy for rides. This years Disney trip is going to be so great

72 days!!! I love every morning when my 2 year old wakes up and says " is today my birthday party at Disney?" I can't wait til we can finally say yes it is!! She is so excited, I have been showing her pictures and videos of BBB since we will be doing that for her birthday and she tells everybody that she is going to get to be a princess for her birthday. So exciting, my husband has never been so it's going to be a lot of firsts for us. I am kind of upset we will only have 2 park days but I think with the kids being so young and we don't know exactly what to expect we will make it work, plus getting the kids in for free at MVMCP is a huge deal and makes up for the short trip. I am already wanting to plan a long trip for next year, maybe try and go for MNSSHP. My husband thinks I am crazy and keeps telling me to stop looking at Disney stuff... Haha not going to happen! Have a great day everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter