November 2012 Trip planners #4~almost Disney time! Everyone welcome!

I'm new here but have been following you girlies for a while:) my husband and I are taking our 2 yr old to DW for his 3rd birthday dates 11/18-11/23. Its all of our first times there and we're really excited. Now I gotta start looking into what we'll be doing once we're there :cool1:

mamamini said:
Thank you!! :-) that saved me many many pages of searching!!

The link she posted is where I got all of my ideas. I don't do the activities b.c there's just not enough time with school & our bedtime routine, plus I'm too OCD and I know I'd lose it b.c they weren't doing it "right." lol

The link she posted is where I got all of my ideas. I don't do the activities b.c there's just not enough time with school & our bedtime routine, plus I'm too OCD and I know I'd lose it b.c they weren't doing it "right." lol

OMG that is me to a T! I dont really do crafts because I dont think the kids do it right and it irritates me....all these years I just thought I didnt want the mess...no its cuz I dont want it wrong!

I know I've read how everyone is saving for their trip and I thought I'd share what we are doing. For about 10 years now I've been doing surveys at a site called mysurvey.com and earned many points over the years... For the past year I've been saving my points and I'm going to cash them in for almost $100 that we will be putting towards our shopping or anything we want oop - maybe Earl of Sandwich??? ;)

If anyone wants a referral just let me know - and yes I think I might get points from it, but honestly I don't know for sure...

I'm new here but have been following you girlies for a while:) my husband and I are taking our 2 yr old to DW for his 3rd birthday dates 11/18-11/23. Its all of our first times there and we're really excited. Now I gotta start looking into what we'll be doing once we're there :cool1:
:welcome:

Here are the ADR's for the Hitchhiking Ghost family:cool1: (all dinner adrs)

11/24 - Ohana
11/25 - 50's Prime Time
11/26 - Whispering Canyon
11/27 - Garden Grill (Candlelight Processional Package - NPH)
11/28 - Boma
11/29 - HDDR at FW
12/1 - Momma Melrose
12/2 - 1900 Park Fare

Ill get them in a few! :thumbsup2

mommyof3princess27 said:
OMG that is me to a T! I dont really do crafts because I dont think the kids do it right and it irritates me....all these years I just thought I didnt want the mess...no its cuz I dont want it wrong!

LoL

MichaelAaronsmom09 said:

Welcome! You're among a friendly group of people who love Disney planning, so ask us anything!

I found a way to save on gas, from a coupon blog I follow. It's only good on 1 fuel up and then you have to earn more rewards, but for anyone who's interested, pm me and I'll send you the link. It's similar to the grocery store fuel perks. I just signed up and I've already got 10¢ off/gallon, just for playing an instant win game. Thought those driving to WDW may be interested. :)

Our ADRs are:

Nov 9 - T-Rex 5pm
Nov 10 - Tusker House 10:05am
Nov 11 - Teppan Edo 1:30pm
Nov 13 - Crystal Palace 12:50pm
Nov 14 - Cape May 6:50pm
Nov 15 - Coral Reef 1:10pm
Nov 16 - Ohana 9:40am
Nov 16 - 1900 Park Fare 5:50pm
Nov 17 - Whispering Canyon 4:30pm

I read the book "The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with kids" the first time we went it was a really good book. Plus it includes what they call touring plans. The plans are great because you dont have worry about missing anything.

I have a "necessity" suitcase. I started packing extention cord, medical needs, etc. I get so excited every time I look at it. Its on the bed in a spare bedroom.:lmao:

11/17 Raglan Road 5:00 pm
11/18 The Crystal Palace 7:25 pm
11/19 Akershus 2:45 pm
11/20 Tusker House 1:30 pm
11/21 'Ohana 8:25 am
11/21 Yachtsman 7:30 pm (date night!)
11/22 Mama Melrose 6:15 pm
11/23 The Plaza 4:20 pm
11/24 Chef Mickeys 8:55 pm (trying to find a better time still)

just got back from 9 hours at the county fair. DD4 was a rockstar on all the "fast" rides. DD2 went from 6:30am to 8:30pm with out a nap or a melt down. They both sat through an hour and a half long circus show. And the easy spirit 360 reinvent shoes I got just for Disney got a trial by fire test and passed :cool1: So I am all excited and geared up for Nov to get here.

The only down side is DH and I had to split up. DD4 can ride some things that DD2 cannt. So we split up he took DD4 on the bigger stuff and I took DD2 on the smaller stuff. At least at Disney when I get stuck on the kiddie stuff its super fun :rotfl: I should probably add that there is no such thing as kiddie stuff at Disney its all awesome

for bow makers. i have a thick sheer ribbon and a medium one regular one
what would be the best type of bow to make..this is my first attempt.

I should have posted this yesterday, but.......

:banana::banana::banana: party: :jumping1: party: :banana: :banana: :banana: Double Digit Dance

Good Morning everyone! Hope you all have a magical day!pixiedust:

:welcome: Where are you staying? If you're staying on property, be sure to let them know it's your DS's birthday and they'll send a card to your room from his favorite character and give him a button to wear. The suggestion of the Unofficial Guide is a good one. I'd get both the one for kids and the regular one. My first trip ever was before Dis, before Mom's panel and for that matter before the internet!:lmao: I found the UGuide to be a fantastic tool and we had a great trip! Again, welcome!:dance3:

just got back from 9 hours at the county fair. DD4 was a rockstar on all the "fast" rides. DD2 went from 6:30am to 8:30pm with out a nap or a melt down. They both sat through an hour and a half long circus show. And the easy spirit 360 reinvent shoes I got just for Disney got a trial by fire test and passed :cool1: So I am all excited and geared up for Nov to get here.

The only down side is DH and I had to split up. DD4 can ride some things that DD2 cannt. So we split up he took DD4 on the bigger stuff and I took DD2 on the smaller stuff. At least at Disney when I get stuck on the kiddie stuff its super fun :rotfl: I should probably add that there is no such thing as kiddie stuff at Disney its all awesome

Wow! Sounds like they should do really well at Disney then!:cheer2: Shoes can make or break a trip. Glad yours were good ones.

I should have posted this yesterday, but.......

:banana::banana::banana: party: :jumping1: party: :banana: :banana: :banana: Double Digit Dance

:cheer2::cheer2: Gotta love the Double Digit Dance!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

I still have 6 days before I can do mine! But this thread helps me to pass the time.:hourglass

I have a "necessity" suitcase. I started packing extention cord, medical needs, etc. I get so excited every time I look at it. Its on the bed in a spare bedroom.:lmao:

Thats enough of an excuse for me to keep my suitcase out! :thumbsup2 A "necessity suitcase" it is. :rotfl::dance3:

TODAY IS 100 DAYS!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:
So you know what that means for tomorrow means!!! :cheer2:

Good morning ya'll :goodvibes

99 days till we leave and 100 till we arrive at WDW. :cool1::yay:
Changed are ADRs again, Decided to do QS when we get there rather than a TS (had Tony's at MK) and hit a less crowded park.
So here's are schedule:
Fri Nov 23- QS go to DHS I want a mac and chesse Hot Dog (I think thats where its at)
Sat- Crystal Palace 10:15a PL for DS at noon
Sun- Teppen Edo 6:10p
Mon- Tusker House 8:15a
Tues- Ohana 9:20a MVMCP
Wed- Le Cellier 3:40p
Thurs- Mama Melrose 2:35p F! Package
Fri- Ohana 6:25p
Sat- Head for Illinois

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter