November 2012 Car Rental Deals

WOW!!! I'm kinda going crazy over here!

Got a standard size car at Alamo for $200 for 11 days!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:
Oct 31 - Nov 10

ID # SUNPROMO and coupon AD2335FDC. :goodvibes

Edit: Just realized that SUNPROMO cannot combine with coupons when looking at other dates. But it is showing up confirmed on my reservation confirmation.

That's a great rate. I have the same dates 31st-10th but it won't take the sunpromo with a coupon I got a standard for $213.37. Hoping this is a new trend of dropping rates!

Dollar is WAAAYYY down this morning.......got a mid-size from 10/31 to 11/11 for $198. I've never used Dollar before, so any help is greatly appreciated!!!

I booked a back-up Alamo reservation since I use them every trip.....got the same mid-size with the SUMPROMO coupon for $243.00 for the same dates.

Hoping Alamo continues to drop since I am familiar with them, and prefer to use them. Any help/insight on Dollar in case I have to use them? Can you pick your car like Alamo??

How are you getting these rates - my dates are 10/3 - 10/7 (4 days ) mid size car. I am getting a price of 185$ from both advantage and dollar. What do I need to do to get the price down?

How are you getting these rates - my dates are 10/3 - 10/7 (4 days ) mid size car. I am getting a price of 185$ from both advantage and dollar. What do I need to do to get the price down?

I think you mean 11/3, right? LOL.

I used 4PMVM and oi1054 for the codes at Dollar......just literally got these rates about 1/2 hour ago, so check again this morning.

I used SUMPROMO for Alamo, and I think that is the only code/coupon you can use to get this deal.

HurleySweety I have the same dates as you and it is down to $179 for a standard which is actually a full as there is no standard isle at Alamo in the airport.

Saved $20 on my reservation at Alamo this morning by modifying it from rate code aw9 to aw7 :lmao: Down to $280 from $600 to start!

can anyone tell me where these rate codes are from and if anyone can use them?? I'm actually going next week, oct 25-30 and its giving me $199 for a premium with the $30 coupon ad2338fdf. more than my dollar rate but i really want to use alamo.:confused3

I'm renting from 11/28 - 12/1 Best price I got is $152 for a Dodge Avenger? Is this really the best price?

MCO - Cape Canaveral one way rental.

HurleySweety I have the same dates as you and it is down to $179 for a standard which is actually a full as there is no standard isle at Alamo in the airport.

I know! How awesome to get a full size for such an awesome deal! :thumbsup2 We love walking to that full size aisle! Not to press my luck, but we ended up with a nice SUV once from there. And we weren't being selfish either, at that time there were about 5 minivans and 4 other SUVs as well as every other space filled with a full size car. Most had been just washed so we arrived at the most perfect time.

That was once out of four times. But still a fun way to start the vacation. I'm fine with an Altima, which we got last time, (and what we drive at home, but I don't consider it a full-size, LOL, Maxima is full size but they say its a premium) or any of their other full size cars too. SOOO happy to see the rate drop. Here's some pixie dust for the rest of you still waiting! pixiedust:

And I know it was a computer glitch that accepted my coupon - so I re-booked this morning with a Southwest Airlines ID code (30% off, I assume) and a $30 visa coupon. Saved an additional $20. We're down to $179 too!

7015765 and AD2338FDF.

Other IDs that will give you 15% off
VISA - 7015504
Costco - 7015309

mancub68 said:
Thanks- got a minivan for 166$ at dollar using code 4PMVM

My base rate for a premium car went from $131 to $113 when I changed my arrival time to the bottom of the hour(10:30, 11:30 vs 10:00, 11:00).

Thank you for the update on Dollar. My rate for a,minivan for 8 days went from $281 to $253. :)

Just used the Alamo insider ID, the code they have from the e-mail for additional drivers and the entertainment book coupon to get a 10 day van rental down to 283. Slowly improving.:goodvibes

The car rental is down to 190 for 10 days with a double upgrade coupon (and the additional driver)

That additional driver really limits our options, but it will sure make for a fun trip!

Just used the Alamo insider ID, the code they have from the e-mail for additional drivers and the entertainment book coupon to get a 10 day van rental down to 283. Slowly improving.:goodvibes

The car rental is down to 190 for 10 days with a double upgrade coupon (and the additional driver)

That additional driver really limits our options, but it will sure make for a fun trip!

If you have a Costco Membership, their ID 7015309 will save you 15% and get you a free additional driver.

Just reserved Alamo from 11/27-12/7 w/ a standard car for $183.40 with "sunpromo" and coupon "AD2335FDC". This was adding one extra driver on & includes all taxes, fees & charges. Boy....do those add up!!

Thanks to who ever posted it....
I cancelled my Dollar and Advantage reservations and prefer Alamo over the other 2. We have never had an issues w/ Alamo in the past, always a good experience.

Now the big question is.......what coupon is AD2335FDC?? It gave me $30 off and said I "may" need to present a coupon. I hope not, I don't even know what it is for, but it worked and gave me another $30 off the rental price.

Anyone know what that coupon code is???

Thanks -
Karen

Just reserved Alamo from 11/27-12/7 w/ a standard car for $183.40 with "sunpromo" and coupon "AD2335FDC". This was adding one extra driver on & includes all taxes, fees & charges. Boy....do those add up!!

Thanks to who ever posted it....
I cancelled my Dollar and Advantage reservations and prefer Alamo over the other 2. We have never had an issues w/ Alamo in the past, always a good experience.

Now the big question is.......what coupon is AD2335FDC?? It gave me $30 off and said I "may" need to present a coupon. I hope not, I don't even know what it is for, but it worked and gave me another $30 off the rental price.

Anyone know what that coupon code is???

Thanks -
Karen
Mastercard

http://www.bigmouseears.com/index.p...ental-discounts/95-alamo-car-rental-discounts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter