November 2012 Car Rental Deals

We are going around the same time and it has been a struggle. But, I just tried the 8th for a week with Alamo (using BJ's and ad2338fdf) and got $146ish before tax. With Alamo try adjusting your times a bit. I get a better rate booking for an extra 1/2 hour.

I still can't get a Alamo rate that's not under $450.00.

My dates are November 24 - 29.

Can someone try my dates and see what you get. I need a full size for the 5 of us.

are you paying with Master Card or Visa?
use the ID of 7015479(for M/C) or 7015504 (Visa) and coupon code of AD2335FDC(M/C) or AD2338FDF(Visa) and a full size comes down to $407.60 total with taxes and fees

You might want to consider a midsize SUV as its cheaper -$398 total

Hi,

I see people have posted that Alamo has an additional driver included. Is this correct? I tried to add this to my reservation and it is trying to charge me $9.99/day.

As well, to do the 'save time' option I wanted to add in the first driver however it won't let me do this as I made the reservation and I want DH to be the primary driver. I can't modify the last name section. Is there any way to get this fixed? Or do I need to stand in line at the airport? :(

are you paying with Master Card or Visa?
use the ID of 7015479(for M/C) or 7015504 (Visa) and coupon code of AD2335FDC(M/C) or AD2338FDF(Visa) and a full size comes down to $407.60 total with taxes and fees

You might want to consider a midsize SUV as its cheaper -$398 total

You can get a minivan with Budget using travelocity code x474200 and e-coupon MUGZ029 for $30 off. Total is $265 inc taxes after e-coupon is applied when return vehicle.

Has anyone booked using the Entertainment 15% off contract ID code along with the two car class upgrade coupon code (also from Entertainment)? The codes are accepted and it comes up about $5 cheaper than just the regular Entertainment contract ID and two car class upgrade. I am nervous because the 15% off contract ID indicates "Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount". When I try to use the similar SUNPROMO code, it won't even allow the coupon code and 15% off discount code on the same rental.

kiki02 said:
getting crazy high rates. Wonder if my coupon codes are expired. :(((

I have 2 resies both w Budget. $135 for a standard through Costco and the other for $200 w $30 back for a small SUV using the Wendie link. My dates are Nov 6-13.

I still can't get a Alamo rate that's not under $450.00.

My dates are November 24 - 29.

Can someone try my dates and see what you get. I need a full size for the 5 of us.

Try Budget using travelocity code x474200 and e-coupon MUGZ029 for $30 off. Total for minivan is $265 after coupon is applied when return vehicle.

Try Budget using travelocity code x474200 and e-coupon MUGZ029 for $30 off. Total for minivan is $265 after coupon is applied when return vehicle.

yester day 10/26/12 I saw enterprise w/a tahoe or similar ( LARGE SUV) for $449 wk, total foe wk was about $560

I went w a jeep grand cherokee for $202/wk ( total for about a week came to ($270) ...about a month or so ago I made the res...

think I stick with that, I prefer large suv , but I rather save about $300 and spend on souvenirs or something else!

I thought I saw mini vans pretty low $$$, when I first looked...

keep trying until the last minute ( I might ) , you never know....

Anyone looking for dates 11/23-11/30 I just got a mid-size at Alamo for $155 total!!! Their rates are finally down :cool1:

Anyone looking for dates 11/23-11/30 I just got a mid-size at Alamo for $155 total!!! Their rates are finally down :cool1:

my dates are 11/24 - 12/1

and alamo has my car for $300 more than at enterprise....

and a large suv is $900+, when I can get it for $550 ish...

maybe supply and demand theory....

I say enterprise is one of the ones that is consistently LOWER from my experience...thats not to say they could be "out of whack" once in a while

my dates are 11/24 - 12/1

and alamo has my car for $300 more than at enterprise....

and a large suv is $900+, when I can get it for $550 ish...

maybe supply and demand theory....

I say enterprise is one of the ones that is consistently LOWER from my experience...thats not to say they could be "out of whack" once in a while

Try tweaking your times a little. Using the visa discounts here: http://www.carrentalsavers.com/visa.html I found a mid size car for $123.17 with Alamo for your dates.

I thought they'd never come down. Just booked 11/23-29, standard car at Alamo. With Costco and Visa discounts, total was $118.14. Loving that rate - thanks for the heads up (and see you in Mickeyland in a couple of weeks!)

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the heads up! Joined Alamo Insiders & used Entertainment Book coupon for $20 off.

Midsize Car
1 week - 11/23 - 11/30
additional driver - free (w/ Alamo Insiders)
Total (inc. all fees & taxes) $125.52

That's what I am paying for 2 days! Alamo from Dolphin 11/9-11/11 is $98. That is great that you are getting so many more days. We are at Disney from 11/3-11/12 but only need the car a few days for the race.

For those getting good deals with Alamo right now, would you please list the codes you are using. Thanks! :=)

I was able to get my Standard with Alamo down another $6 this morning. $177.01 (total) for Nov 14-23. Used my Insiders ID code and VISA coupon AS2338FDF. The rates have been all over the place for about a week and actually changed 4 times yesterday Finally dropped below what I already had! Hoping it continues to drop a little more. We leave in 2 weeks.

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the heads up! Joined Alamo Insiders & used Entertainment Book coupon for $20 off.

Midsize Car
1 week - 11/23 - 11/30
additional driver - free (w/ Alamo Insiders)
Total (inc. all fees & taxes) $125.52

Used my Alamo Insiders ID # (You'd need to sign up for this to get an ID#) and Entertainment Book coupon AD9874AAV

Got the Alamo Insiders e-mail today. It has a 2 car upgrade good through Nov19th listed but there's no link. Not sure if this has to be booked by Nov 19 or for the car rental only through Nov 19. The website is only showing the one car upgrade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter