November 2012 Car Rental Deals

I made my first Resi.

Alamo - pick up at the CCC drop off at MCO $330 for a full size 4 door pick-up.

We needed a minivan for the week after thanksgiving.

Got budget for 302.84 using code BCD X474200. Also using coupon code MUWZ023, I believe you get an additional 25 off when you bring the car back in.

Its the same deal we used for the same week last year. They did not ask for any information. The BCD code is a public Travelocity code, just do some searches on Google and you'll see that its OK to use.

If anyone finds anything that can beat this - let me know!!!

Booked using this deal as well for now for a one way from Ft. Myers dropping off at the Hilton near DTD. WIll continue to watch for lower prices as we get closer!

Im stuck with agencies at the port. Anyone have any ideas need Mco to port for3 days and then port to Mco 5 days

I'm bumping this! :yay:

Our trip is Nov 8-13. We can shuttles from airport to hotel to attractions, but are debating a car rental instead. Especially that we may be doing one of those gator airboat tours and I know the taxi prices will be through the roof!

Checked Hertz using my company discount code for a compact Kia and the total was $211.18 with taxes to and from the airport. Not sure if that is a good deal or not as I have only rented a car once and that was on my honeymoon in Ireland 10 years ago :rotfl:

DVC BLT said:
We needed a minivan for the week after thanksgiving.

Got budget for 302.84 using code BCD X474200. Also using coupon code MUWZ023, I believe you get an additional 25 off when you bring the car back in.

Its the same deal we used for the same week last year. They did not ask for any information. The BCD code is a public Travelocity code, just do some searches on Google and you'll see that its OK to use.

If anyone finds anything that can beat this - let me know!!!

We are booked using this code too. No better code out there. We used this two years ago too. Total for 8 days, mini van is $359. $25 will come off once I return the car.

You an also read this thread for more info on this code.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2387874

Wow what a great board, you guys must have been flies on my wall this morning! My hubby & I were calling all over, trying to feel out the rates for November. We are staying 12 days so the prices seem kinda steep right now. Everyone told me the closer you book to your trip date, the better the rate will be. I'll be saving this board in my favorites. I'm going to try Alamo now, didn't try them yet. Thanks again for the help ... i'll be sure to post my findings too.

Did anyone actually book now with hopes the rate will drop, or are you waiting till you get closer. Once you book, if you get a coupon code, can you apply it after already booking?

Wow what a great board, you guys must have been flies on my wall this morning! My hubby & I were calling all over, trying to feel out the rates for November. We are staying 12 days so the prices seem kinda steep right now. Everyone told me the closer you book to your trip date, the better the rate will be. I'll be saving this board in my favorites. I'm going to try Alamo now, didn't try them yet. Thanks again for the help ... i'll be sure to post my findings too.

Did anyone actually book now with hopes the rate will drop, or are you waiting till you get closer. Once you book, if you get a coupon code, can you apply it after already booking?

Since car rentals don't apply anything to your CC just cancel your old reservation and rebook with a coupon code.
I usually book a couple of reservation and keep the cheapest and cancel the rest!

Since car rentals don't apply anything to your CC just cancel your old reservation and rebook with a coupon code.
I usually book a couple of reservation and keep the cheapest and cancel the rest!

LOL what a great idea! One place (Enterprise) was practically forcing me to book immediately, but I was worried about being stuck with it if we found a better price down the road. Good to hear it could be canceled if something better comes along! Thanks for the tip!

**BY THE WAY, LOOKS LIKE WE'LL BE IN DISNEY THE SAME TIME!!!! (NICE TICKER!) LOL

Joining this thread! Starting to look for a rental car for our Nov. 2 - 7th trip. Had a bit of sticker shock when I first started then came here and found the KLM code. I put it in with a coupon code that I found - NU3476ZDJ (one class upgrade) and got a midsize for $196 total. It's not bad, but I know I can do better as the trip gets closer. We'll see...
Debbie

I was looking for this thread a couple days ago. I am looking for a larger vehicle as we have 8 people to transport, including 3 with carseats. I just about fainted when I saw the price for those vehicles. :faint: Now I am hoping I can find codes to use upgrading and discounts to reduce the price. Otherwise it will be much cheaper for us to have two vehicles, even with all the extra parking charges.

Susan

Subscribing...

We'll be there from the 16th to the 23rd and debated on a rental for a few days to tour WDW property and go to IoA. Can't wait to see if the prices drop.

I was looking for this thread a couple days ago. I am looking for a larger vehicle as we have 8 people to transport, including 3 with carseats. I just about fainted when I saw the price for those vehicles. :faint: Now I am hoping I can find codes to use upgrading and discounts to reduce the price. Otherwise it will be much cheaper for us to have two vehicles, even with all the extra parking charges.

Susan

I had the same issue last year. We ended up renting an 8 pax Yukon from dollar onsite. They don't list them on the website. I rented a van and upgraded at the airport.

I had the same issue last year. We ended up renting an 8 pax Yukon from dollar onsite. They don't list them on the website. I rented a van and upgraded at the airport.

Please tell me it wasn't an arm and a leg to upgrade! The prices seem to jump from $300 for the vans to $800 for the 8 person SUV or 12 passenger vans.:scared1:

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter