November 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just Canceled for a Party of 2:

Be Our Guest - 4:55 - 11/25

Be Our Guest - 7:25 - 12/8

Good Luck!!!! We didn't fall in love with it at lunch.... so I'm giving up the times that I spend hours on the phone trying to get :sad2:

Just Canceled for a Party of 2:

Be Our Guest - 4:55 - 11/25

Be Our Guest - 7:25 - 12/8

Good Luck!!!! We didn't fall in love with it at lunch.... so I'm giving up the times that I spend hours on the phone trying to get :sad2:

darn! tried to snag it with a party of 3 and nothing! lol

I got the Chef Mickey's! Thanks SO much! That was the last one I needed! Been trying for two months for that one! Had to pull over on the side of the road and get it with my cellphone. Thank goodness for my iPhone! :)

itisamymc said:
I got the Chef Mickey's! Thanks SO much! That was the last one I needed! Been trying for two months for that one! Had to pull over on the side of the road and get it with my cellphone. Thank goodness for my iPhone! :)

LOL - I did a reservation last week on iPhone standing waiting for the commuter train. I know what you mean!!! :)

:rotfl2: LOL! Can you imagine how crazy this sounds to "normal" people?

I've been stalking this thread for over a week now trying for a Thanksgiving day ADR at a normal dinner time...finally snagged one yesterday AM at our second-choice restraunt. I'll continue to stalk for our first choice...but I really appreciate everyone posting for us last-minute-trip-bookers!

It's not easy typing all that info onto the small iphone screen. I kept having to zoom in. It's raining so reception was slightly slow. Then when I was "just before" clicking the final button to reserve, a person drove up to my car window and asked me a question. (I was in a library parking lot.) Whew, close one! :)

Just saw a few Chef Mickey Dinner times for the week of 11-25 thru 12-1 for 4 people. Seemed to be a few other ones out there too! I would do a search if you are looking for places. Good Luck!

I was having a difficult time finding a dinner reservation for Whispering Canyon on the 28th. It's my DH's favorite. Just saw four different times available for that day if anyone is interested .

Just saw a few Chef Mickey Dinner times for the week of 11-25 thru 12-1 for 4 people. Seemed to be a few other ones out there too! I would do a search if you are looking for places. Good Luck!

I wish these were for 5! Keep checking and not much is coming up :sad2:

At ~ 3:00 PM today I will be cancelling a reservation for 4 at California Grill for Thursday, 11/14 at 7:25 PM. Wishes are at 8:00 PM that evening.

At 8:00 p.m ET, I am canceling:

November 24th: TRex for 7 @ 3:45
November 25th: CRT for 3 @ 5:30
November 27th: Rainforest Cafe for 7 @ 5:00

Changing days AGAIN due to unforeseen issues. Hope this helps someone.

ETA: Rainforest is the location outside of Animal Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter