November 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

JUST CANCELLED:

Le Cellier Steakhouse (Candlelight Processional Package)

Date: Monday, November 26, 2012
Time: 11:55 a.m.
Party Size: 4 Guests

Just saw a CP on 11/26 at 9:25 for 4 ppl. Seems to be lots of CP ADRs opening up.

Hi ya'll,

I am going to cancel a ressie for Chef Mickey

Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Party Size: 2 Guests

I will do this tonight to give you a chance to read this today.

I'll check back throughout the day to see what time anyone would like to see it back in the reservation system. I don't know how to do the PM on this forumn. So, I'll just do it this way.

Hi ya'll,

I am going to cancel a ressie for Chef Mickey

Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Party Size: 2 Guests

I will do this tonight to give you a chance to read this today.

I'll check back throughout the day to see what time anyone would like to see it back in the reservation system. I don't know how to do the PM on this forumn. So, I'll just do it this way.

I would love to try to see if I could do this, but I need it for 4 people. I know sometimes it will let you add just a few. I would love to be able to try it. what time would work for you?

We've decided to let a couple of ADRs go and attend a show/party instead. These are 2 pretty popular ones so please PM if you want them. I plan to let them go at 5pm ET today. Here are the details:

Cinderella dinner @ 1900 PF 11/10 8:15pm for 4 guests (We've decided to attend the late Fantasmic! instead.)

Crystal Palace 6:30pm for 4 guests (We decided to attend MVMCP and don't want to waste party time @ CP. But if you're NOT attending the party this is a great way to stay in MK as long as possible before you have to leave after dinner. You'll probably get to see the snow on Main Street! :thumbsup2 )

Please PM if interested in coordinating. Good luck! :hourglass

I have a Chef Mickey's for 4 ppl at 4pm on Nov 25. This is a party night and we switched our party date so I'm looking for a later time. If I can get a Chef Mickey's dinner anytime from 6:30-8 I will cancel.Also have a CP for lunch that day and will cancel that if I get the later Chef Mickey's. Am still trying for BOG several times a day for a res. 11/25-11/29.Are they releasing the cancellations? Will probably have to cancel a CRT I think it's for the 26th or 27th but not sure on that yet.

I have a Chef Mickey's for 4 ppl at 4pm on Nov 25. This is a party night and we switched our party date so I'm looking for a later time. If I can get a Chef Mickey's dinner anytime from 6:30-8 I will cancel.Also have a CP for lunch that day and will cancel that if I get the later Chef Mickey's. Am still trying for BOG several times a day for a res. 11/25-11/29.Are they releasing the cancellations? Will probably have to cancel a CRT I think it's for the 26th or 27th but not sure on that yet.

I might be interested in the CRT. Could you PM me if you decide to cancel??

If should have to cancel CRT, I would gladly take whichever day/ meal that may be!

My neices would be in heaven :cloud9:

Need some advice:

Will I have better luck snagging an ADR by calling the reservation line or by the website? When I made our Thanksgiving Mickey's Backyard BBQ ressie, the website said no availability but called and they had a spot. Does this ring true for other ADRs? I'm obsessively checking for breakfast CM on 11/26 for 7 and dinner CP on either 11/25 or 11/28. Please let me know what you think (phone vs online). Thanks!

tiffany0610 and mouseketeer_mom To be fair, I will pm each of you if I cancel CRT but I'm trying to get everything to fit together better so might be a last minute thing.

tiffany0610 and mouseketeer_mom To be fair, I will pm each of you if I cancel CRT but I'm trying to get everything to fit together better so might be a last minute thing.

no problem, I'm a teacher so I very rarely get on here during the day!

pooh101 said:

Hi Pooh101!
If you do happen to cancel the Chef Mickey or CRT would you be able to message me as well? I can keep an eye out whatever time works for you.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter