November 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I got in! The site re-loaded. OK. I will cancel the following very shortly:

November 27: 4:20
November 30: 4:35 and 4:40

Party of 6

Confirming that yes, I did indeed cancel these about 15 minutes ago and they are no longer showing in my reservations. I hope they were released and someone will enjoy dining at BOG.

A question came up wondering why "aw rats" type of posts are removed when a DISer misses a cancellation listed here. Though it may seem conversational, it is also an indication of what reservations you personally need. Also, the first post asks that coordination happens outside of the boards.

Hope this helps to explain!

Just cancelled Mama Melrose for 2 people on 11/30 at 5:50pm

I'm cancelling Cinderella's Royal Table on Nov 12 at 715pm for 3 people.

It's a MVMCP night so that may be a conflict and why I am cancelling it. Just wanted to give you all the details before you got too excited. Good luck to whoever wants it!:goodvibes

I will be canceling:

Liberty Tree Tavern November 4, 4:05 PM, 7 people
'Ohana November 5, 5:10 PM, 7 people

PM me to coordinate. I cannot wait too long, because I've already scheduled another ADR for 'Ohana on November 4, and have this fear it will be canceled if I hold two for the same meal slot.

I just cancelled Chef Mickey's on 11/16 at 9:15 PM for a party of 6.
I'm going to cancel 50's for 11/15 at 4 PM for a party of 6 in a few mins.

*I was able to get a 5:30 for Chef Mickey's :cool1: I'm so :goodvibes

I was finally able to cancel Chef Mickey's at 10:40 am on 11/3 for party of 5. Canceled just a few minutes ago. HTH someone!

VP

Switching major gears on our trip . About to cancel:

a Le Cellier Dinner for 2 on NOV 15
AND
a Le Cellier Lunch for 2 on NOV 12

Canceling at 1038 PM EST.

I have an Akershus Breakfast on Monday, November 5 at 10:40am for 5 guests that I need to cancel. PM me if you're interested.

Just cancelled 1900 Park Fare 11/28 at 5:45 p.m. for 3 people if anyone is looking. Sorry, there was no advance notice.

Canceling the following in 10 minutes:

Chef Mickeys, 11/1 @ 8:50pm - 7 people
Tusker House, 11/3 @ 5:55 - 7 people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter