November 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

There are still several Chef Mickey's lunches available on 11/2 and 11/3. I wonder if it's just a weekend thing?

I just noticed the same thing. There are a bunch of them on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, but none on the 4th or 5th. I'm wondering if it was a glitch and I am going to receive a notice that my reservation was made in error.

I'm sorry you did not get it. I wish I had seen your message first. :(

ireneryan said:
How are you getting these? Whenever I go to the site for about the past 15 minutes it's saying that it is down for maintenance...:confused3

I just booked it on the site about 5 minutes ago.

I just noticed the same thing. There are a bunch of them on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, but none on the 4th or 5th. I'm wondering if it was a glitch and I am going to receive a notice that my reservation was made in error.

I'm sorry you did not get it. I wish I had seen your message first. :(

That's okay. I have a bunch of good ones for our trip, and Chef Mickey's would've been a fabulous addition. I did read somewhere that it was just added as a lunch buffet to combat the free dining plan being offered during that last bit of October so I bet it does end on the 3rd. Unfortunately, our plane doesn't get in until 2:00.

*Still looking for an Akershus breakfast or CRT for DD's birthday meal on November 4.*

That's okay. I have a bunch of good ones for our trip, and Chef Mickey's would've been a fabulous addition. I did read somewhere that it was just added as a lunch buffet to combat the free dining plan being offered during that last bit of October so I bet it does end on the 3rd. Unfortunately, our plane doesn't get in until 2:00.

*Still looking for an Akershus breakfast or CRT for DD's birthday meal on November 3.*

I swear I just saw lunchtime Akershus, but it may have been November 4.

I swear I just saw lunchtime Akershus, but it may have been November 4.

How sad am I? Did you notice I had to edit my post to say November 4th? That is her actual birthday. I have lunch at Akershus already that day, but think that the kids will prefer the breakfast menu there. Have you been for lunch vs breakfast? Do you prefer one over the other?

How sad am I? Did you notice I had to edit my post to say November 4th? That is her actual birthday. I have lunch at Akershus already that day, but think that the kids will prefer the breakfast menu there. Have you been for lunch vs breakfast? Do you prefer one over the other?

I haven't been. I keep looking because I am debating whether to try it. But I think at this point I am set with my reservations. There are too many places I want to try and I keep changing. I agree that the breakfast menu sounds more appealing to kids, but I was looking at lunch for the simple reason that it would allow us to get Soarin' and a few rides done first.

I went back to look because I was curious, and there were breakfast reservations on the 3rd and lunch on the 4th. I see your dilemma. I bet if you keep stalking, you'll get a breakfast on the 4th.

I haven't been. I keep looking because I am debating whether to try it. But I think at this point I am set with my reservations. There are too many places I want to try and I keep changing. I agree that the breakfast menu sounds more appealing to kids, but I was looking at lunch for the simple reason that it would allow us to get Soarin' and a few rides done first.

I went back to look because I was curious, and there were breakfast reservations on the 3rd and lunch on the 4th. I see your dilemma. I bet if you keep stalking, you'll get a breakfast on the 4th.

I have Akershus lunch on the 4th and breakfast on the 5th. I will cancel one once I decide exactly what I'm doing. BTW, Soarin' is my favorite. I've been to WDW for the last 3 years and haven't been on it yet there. Only at DCA. I was raised in Lake Tahoe, so I love that glimpse you get soaring up and over the mountain.

Thanks for being so willing to help!

Thank you so much, KC78! I was able to snag the 'Ohana on the 7th and your Akershus on the 5th. I am ultimately trying to get a CRT or Akershus on November 4, my DD's 3rd birthday (SURPRISE!). Hopefully something will come up! Thanks again for posting!

pixiedust: Glad you could use them!!! My DD will be turning 8 on the 5th and I have been looking for a CRT Breakfast for that day! Not going to give up hope yet!!!!! Good Luck!!!!

Did you get the lunch Chef Mickey reservation online or on the phone? I can't seem to find any online :(

lunch at Chef mickey's is only offered at certain times of the year, so it may not be offered for your visit.

I am on the phone, cancelling 2 reservations.

October 30th - 8:25am - party of 9

November 1 - 8:35am - party of 9

Good luck!!!

11/25 Boma, 4, 4:00 pm

11/26 Candlelight Processional Package (Neil Patrick Harris)
Teppan Edo Lunch at 3:40 pm, 4 people
6:45 show

11/27 Narcoossee's, 4, 8:00 pm (to view Holiday Wishes)

11/28 Cape May Cafe, 4, 5:00 pm

11/29 Sci-Fi, 11:05, two ADRs one for 4 and one for 3

12/1 50's PT, 7, 8:15 pm

I'll cancel around 8:30 or 9:00 in the morning. :goodvibes

TruBlu said:
11/25 Boma, 4, 4:00 pm

11/26 Candlelight Processional Package (Neil Patrick Harris)
Teppan Edo Lunch at 3:40 pm, 4 people
6:45 show

11/27 Narcoossee's, 4, 8:00 pm (to view Holiday Wishes)

11/28 Cape May Cafe, 4, 5:00 pm

11/29 Sci-Fi, 11:05, two ADRs one for 4 and one for 3

12/1 50's PT, 7, 8:15 pm

I'll cancel around 8:30 or 9:00 in the morning. :goodvibes

The site was down this morning, so I'm going to try and cancel these now.

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

It seems like no one wants dinner at O'hana's the week of 11/10 after 9:00 PM. Tons of openings!

I took a ressie at 9:50 PM of that week. I am worried that because they list the close time at 10 PM will that be too late?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter