November 2010 trips / meet maybe?

j9000

Misfit
Seeing as there is an October thread and a December thread on the Adults board, its only fair that we meet in the middle and create a November list too.

Might be nice to try an organise a meet or two over the month, or seeing as we are all adults (well, maybe only in body) perhaps an evening meet for a drink or seven :rolleyes1

thoughts anyone?

to kick off - me (John) 8-18 November

Seeing as there is an October thread and a December thread on the Adults board, its only fair that we meet in the middle and create a November list too.

Might be nice to try an organise a meet or two over the month, or seeing as we are all adults (well, maybe only in body) perhaps an evening meet for a drink or seven :rolleyes1

thoughts anyone?

to kick off - me (John) 8-18 November

Ill be there in Nov for about 3 or 4 days...just not sure exactly when yet. It will depend on work. Ill find out in about 1 or 2 weeks, but hoping 11/4-8!

October and December has loads of people going, both threads have 100+ replies

November, just 3 of us....all at different times:confused3
at least we wont need to worry about huge queues

I live here and am always willing to meet up for a day at the parks, a meal or a drink. Living close has its advantages. . .

I live about 10 miles from ak and work at epcot. Of the sched allows you can count me in too

Spending Turkey Day with friends (they're a couple & I'm not.) & The Mouse from Nov 19 (MVMCP) to Nov 27.

I will be there Nov 11-14, staying at the Swan! I would love to meet up with any fellow DISers.:goodvibes

If you are near the Boardwalk and happen to walk down the sidewalk going from the Boardwalk to the Swan/Dolphin resort, keep your eyes out for my DIS banner on one of the balconies.:)

TC:cool1:

My husband and I will be there at AKL from November 7 - 11th...count us in if anyone wants to meet for drinks!!:thumbsup2

I will be coming down at the end of November, I will be arriving on the 27th of Nov thru the 4th of Dec and goign tot eh MVMCP on the night of the 3rd of Dec. I will be stayoing at the CBR

Traveling solo - staying at CS. Nov 27th thru Dec 2nd. MVMCP on the 3rd.
Anyone interested in meeting up? Hate going on the rides alone...

Bre

I will be there Nov 11-14, staying at the Swan! I would love to meet up with any fellow DISers.:goodvibes

If you are near the Boardwalk and happen to walk down the sidewalk going from the Boardwalk to the Swan/Dolphin resort, keep your eyes out for my DIS banner on one of the balconies.:)

TC:cool1:

TC, I will be at the Yacht Club (solo) from 11/10 - 11/14. My first solo trip - I'm leaving Hubby and the kids back home and just getting away for some peace & quiet!

I'll look for your banner, as I'll be near the Boardwalk! :goodvibes

I'll be going as a single too, probably from 5th Nov through to the 20th. There might be a break for a few days in the middle though as I'm thinking about going to Miami for a few days.

Happy to meet up for drinks with anyone who's going. I'll be at Old Key West.

I'll be there for one day and one night on the 10th of Nov. - Staying @ AS Movies. I'm down for drinks! PM me if you wanna hang out!

I'll be there Nov. 11-15 and would love to meet up with anyone who will be at the parks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter