November 2010 Code watch

It looks like you have gone mainly in November. We are going for our first trip in November. Is that the best time to go? If so why?
Thanks,
M.

ok.. who's with me! :cool1:
We are planning on going the 2nd week in November and can't wait to see some codes!! hoping for free dining! Anyone else planning? where you staying?

November Trips!
Babyrn ~ Nov 4 - 8
Normmo ~ Nov 4 -10th - POFQ.
Disneyboundindec ~ Nov 5 - 13 - Poly
Skippy24 ~ Nov 7 - 14
Normangirls ~ Nov 7 - 9 ASSports
Tink713 ~ Nov 11 - 21 - Wilderness Lodge
GlennI ~ Nov 13 - 20
Shopn24seven ~ Nov 16 - 22 - POLY or GF.
ccddisney ~ Nov 19-27
Skitibbe ~ Nov 20 -28 - BC or YC
JenSully ~ Nov 20-28
katieandmattsmom ~ Nov 21 - 29
Lcaemom ~ Nov 23 - Dec 1
Mandi ~ Nov 24 - Dec 7th
CherylA ~ Nov 25th - Dec1
autismgoesdisney ~ Nov 26 - Dec 3
Snookie5605 ~ Nov 27- Dec 8
Northcoast_momma ~ Nov 27 - Dec 4
MickeyMomOfThree ~ Around Thanksgiving
wdwfan ~ ????
Maren1111 ~ ?????

I just booked our first WDW trip and used the 40% monster pin. It's good for our first 3 nights but our last 3 nights are inelligible. However, I'm reading that others have had to do 2 different reservations and mine is only 1 reservation. I've tried asking the CM to break down the price for me and she says she's unable to break it down once the park passes, the dining plan and the insurance are included. Does this sound right and do I need to call back and ask about a 2nd reservation?

We are booked at ASMu suites for 11/18-11/24

We are "thinking" about going in November (14-20.) Are there usually discounts then ???
Is there a pin out that covers those dates ... I hate calling to see if there is a pin on our household if there is no pin out there covering our dates anyways.

Thanks for the info...

We have an annual pass, disney visa and will have an active military person traveling with us if we go in Nov.)

dang it I don't have a pin yet. come on already.......

WDW has added days for Nov and Dec 2010 for free dining except the days I will be there. Thanksgiving week. drats........ Good luck to everyone else that can change their dates around. I on the other hand can't due to school. Still hoping for a room discount.

Book a value - Get Quick Service Dining Plan- Free
Book a moderate, deluxe or villa - Get the Disney Dining Plan-Free

This offer requires a minimum stay with park admission and is valid most nights Valid for stays most nights Aug. 15 – Oct. 7, 2010, Oct. 22 – Oct. 28, 2010, Nov. 12 - Nov. 18, 2010, Nov. 27 – Dec. 2, 2010 and Dec. 10 – Dec. 21, 2010. Addl Blackout dates may apply. Book by 8/14/10

I booked with free dining this morning. ADRs are 180 days out this year, so get them quick if you've been waiting.

Nov. 17-25

Well, I'm feeling pretty discouraged this morning. We received no pins for our stay this November and every discount that has come out so far (including free dining) excludes our week (11/5-11/14). Looks like they already expect that week to be busy and we're out of luck for a discount. :sad1:

Thanks for letting me whine a little. No one IRL gets my frustration but I figured those of you on the November board in the same boat as me might. :grouphug:

Sigh.

On the bright side -- getting close to the 100 day mark! :woohoo:

MsSpinShady

Well, I'm feeling pretty discouraged this morning. We received no pins for our stay this November and every discount that has come out so far (including free dining) excludes our week (11/5-11/14). Looks like they already expect that week to be busy and we're out of luck for a discount. :sad1:

Thanks for letting me whine a little. No one IRL gets my frustration but I figured those of you on the November board in the same boat as me might. :grouphug:

Sigh.

MsSpinShady

Run those dates through the website. The dates are ARRIVAL dates.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/
If 11/5 is your arrival, you should be able to get it.

We switched from 10/2-10/9 to Oct 23-30 and we got FD. I turn 40 on the 29th and thought that no cooking on my birthday week was a great gift.

Half of my dates are in FD black out but we get FD for our whole stay. Can you move your dates a little?

Sigh.

MsSpinShady

Sigh.

MsSpinShady

I'm feeling pretty discouraged, too. My arrival date is 11/11 which is blacked out but can't be changed since I have a VERY limited schedule right then. ~sigh~ The CM was very nice and suggested a room-only booking for 11/11 with the package starting on the 12th but we'd lose a park day. When you only have 5 days to begin with, who wants to lose a day?

I'm feeling pretty discouraged, too. My arrival date is 11/11 which is blacked out but can't be changed since I have a VERY limited schedule right then. ~sigh~ The CM was very nice and suggested a room-only booking for 11/11 with the package starting on the 12th but we'd lose a park day. When you only have 5 days to begin with, who wants to lose a day?

Were you planning on going to MVMCP? if so you could plan that for the 11th 7-12am but you can enter the park at 4pm and since it requires the special party ticket not a reg park admission ticket you would not lose a day :)

I am going to be optimistic and hope for a Visa Offer. We will be there
11-9 thru 11-16. I have everything booked--ADR's and great airfares. I think switching around would save in 1 way but cost more in another.

Just think on the bright side..... maybe the crowds will be lighter??

Shoot!!!! We already booked our flights and are arriving on November 11!!! I can't believe this!!! I have been waiting for free dining and now we can't even use it!!

I swear I read on another thread somewhere that it is possible to get your park tickets a day or 2 ahead of your package start date. You might want to do some checking on that.

I was upset earlier that our dates were blacked out. but however I don't give up easily esp where free dining is involved. I moved our date up to Nov 18th instead of Nov 19th and was able to get free dining for our whole trip. saved us $1300 and we get an extra day at WDW. Yay.

Why are some dates blocked out???

Is there a reason they do this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter