• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2010 Code watch

Okay, we are booked at the POP for our 1st WDW trip for Nov 17-24. I am booked room only at rack rate. I have myself and my husband registered. I keep making and changing itineraries. :surfweb: I did the Disney Visa online the other night. I am buzzing the website under both of our user names.

Here's to a free dining pin. We could really use it!!!!

Thanks for the tips -we have three groups of people going, and now we're all going for PINs. For the week we're going, it's almost a $1k savings at WL!

We are booked for Nov 11-15 at the CBR with a 30% code. I am hoping for free dining. I think that may work out a little better for my three kids and me. I love the character meals and I will have 3 on the adult meal plan and one on the child. DH is staying home with our dog. Time will tell.:)

I followed the advice of PP and went into disneyworld site and created a vacation for November for our dates. I saved a few iteraries and three days later if got the 20/30/40 PIN code in my email. We are now booked for WL. Thanks for the advice!

Thanks for the great tips. Subscribing!

We're planning an early November trip with our two daughters (first time!). I'm trying to decide whether to go the week of Halloween/1st week of November, since my then 2nd-grader will have three days off school that week, or to wait and go the next week. I've heard it can be really busy the week of Halloween, and so a bit worried about going then for that reason. We're also trying to decide between the Polynesian or Wilderness. My daughters are young (7 and 2), so will want something convenient for MK. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!! We'll definitely need some kind of promo or PIN or something to afford the deluxe resorts. Can't wait for this trip! My two year old every day says she wants to go on an airplane and see Mickey Mouse! (It will be a long summer waiting!)

This is a follow up for the previous poster. We love the WL. My daughter was 2 the first time we stayed and it was a breeze to go back and forth from the MK to the hotel via the boats. The places is amazing and has a wonderful pool. It's a lot more affordable than the Poly although the Poly is really beautiful as well.

Also, the crowds for the week of Halloween should be fine. We were there at that exact time last year and we had the shortest waits of anytime we've gone before. As always it's best to arrive early at the parks but we were able to do everything we wanted even with going back to the rooms for nap time each day.

Not sure if I joined yet.

We are going Nov.20th to Nov.27th and are staying at Pop Century.

I'm confused.

I am already booked at CBR for Nov. 19 - 24. Should I bother going to the website and doing the Happy Changing Itinerary Dance in hopes of still getting a pin? It seems like that is what some people with reservations are doing.

Why would Disney bother sending me a pin since they already have my reservation? :confused3

Nicole

We are trying to go the week of Thanksgiving - does anyone know if codes/discounts are ever included at that time? I know the codes I've seen so far have that weekend blacked out, so we'd only get discount before/after. I thought I read posts last yr. w/people saying they did get the FD when it was extended through the fall, but wasn't sure about pins,etc. Sorry if this has been asked already - I haven't read through the whole thread yet!

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR

Not sure if I joined yet.

We are going Nov.20th to Nov.27th and are staying at Pop Century.

We are booked for the POP from 11/17-11/24!! I am so excited. I was thinking of upgrading to MOD if we get FD. But I have to get a darn pin or code 1st!

We are trying to go the week of Thanksgiving - does anyone know if codes/discounts are ever included at that time? I know the codes I've seen so far have that weekend blacked out, so we'd only get discount before/after. I thought I read posts last yr. w/people saying they did get the FD when it was extended through the fall, but wasn't sure about pins,etc. Sorry if this has been asked already - I haven't read through the whole thread yet!

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR

We go the week of Thanksgiving and usually there is not a code. But last year they offered FD which was very surprising and great! Keeping my fingers crossed they do that again.

Disneygal4life, thanks for your post about the WL. Did you find transportation to be ok to Epcot from there, as well? We don't plan to rent a car. Did you go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party when you were there the week of Halloween? These boards are getting me excited! :yay:

England7039, We had our own car that we took to EPCOT but we did uses buses for AK and they were great, low wait times, not very crowded, you just need to leave about 30 minutes before you expect to be somewhere just in case. The good thing is that we went directly to the hotel, didn't drop off elsewhere (some of the other hotels have to share a bus).

We did do the MNSSHP and had a lot of fun. I loved seeing the costumes that people came up with and the parade is a lot of fun, especially the HM people. The decorations are wonderful around the MK.

I know you'll have a wonderful time! I can't wait to go back.

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR

When we went for Thanksgiving in 2008, we used a AAA discount and the discount applied to all the days of our vacation. This time, we got the 20/30/40 pin which has blackout days of 11/24-27 (Wed-Sat, I believe).

We are booked for the POP from 11/17-11/24!! I am so excited. I was thinking of upgrading to MOD if we get FD. But I have to get a darn pin or code 1st!

We love Pop. Good luck, I hope you get a pin or code. If you do end up staying at Pop put something in your window I will look for it.

Yeah! Just got the 20/30/40 Pin! Its only good for the first half of our trip, but something is better then nothing! :cool1:

We go the week of Thanksgiving and usually there is not a code. But last year they offered FD which was very surprising and great! Keeping my fingers crossed they do that again.

When we went for Thanksgiving in 2008, we used a AAA discount and the discount applied to all the days of our vacation. This time, we got the 20/30/40 pin which has blackout days of 11/24-27 (Wed-Sat, I believe).

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping for the FD as well! We used it in Aug. and it was awesome to be able to go to Lecellier, 1900 PF, etc. w/ no thought of prices - it'd make it a lot easier to sell DH on going again so soon!

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR

I'm sooooo excited, just booked the flight today for November 11-16 to celebrate DD's 13th b-day and our 20th anniversary. Now if we could just get some kind of code for that period. Just got one in the mail for free quick service, but it ends in July. I'm really hoping for Free Dining, but anything would be good-keeping our fingers crossed.

I'm sooooo excited, just booked the flight today for November 11-16 to celebrate DD's 13th b-day and our 20th anniversary. Now if we could just get some kind of code for that period. Just got one in the mail for free quick service, but it ends in July. I'm really hoping for Free Dining, but anything would be good-keeping our fingers crossed.

You sound like us. We are going in November for our 20th anniversay and my 2 boys are 13. Anyway I didn't have a pin code, but I called reservations to check. The CM said I didn't have a pin code attached to my name but he could give me a 35% discount for my hotel (CBR). I was also able to apply this discount to my parent's room. Try calling and asking for a discount, because you might get it. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter