November 2009.... It's Here!!!!

I'm leaving tomorrow(11/15) with my bff who has NEVER been to Disney! We're staying at SSR(hopefully Congress Park with a view of DTD) and simply cannot wait to enjoy some girl time and R & R. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

We just got back last night. Had a good trip but definitely was fighting colds, along with many, many others in Disney.

I only packed one pair of shorts but ended up wearing them every day (80s). At night we were in long-sleeves, jacket and pants/jeans (50s/60). Sun every day.

Crowds were minimal. Most rides were walk-ups to 25 minute waits.

The longest line I saw was to visit the Fairies (45 minutes). We went to Epcot and MK only. Got in the parks by 11am and stayed until 8:30pm. Since we were recovering we decided not to push any harder than that.

The tree in MK is not up yet. Epcot's tree is up and beautiful. GF gingerbread house was up and running as of 11/16. The Contemporary was still building theirs as of yesterday.

Have fun everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter