• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2009 Code Watch

Hi,

Wondering.....Nov. 14-21 approx....what's the weather usually like around that time.:)

Thanks

It was chilly when we went at that time in Nov 08. We didn't mind though, the 50's - 60's were much better than the 30 degree temps and snow at home. From what I understand the weather in Nov can vary. We thought it was funny that they were leaving "wind chill advisory" messages on our phone...for wind chills in the 50's. :)

I just got a pin. We got an email today for 40% off the room from Nov 15-21. I dont know if I should jump on this deal or hold out for something better. Anyone been to disney the week before thanksgiving? What will the crowds be like? Is it a good time of year to go?

We were there the week before Thanksgiving...the crowds were no big deal. I don't think we waited too long for anything. Sat and Sun was busy, but still do-able. :) I'm not sure about the pin. I know we ended up with free dining. I'm sure is it all about the same in the end?

Been hoping for a code for weeks...still want to celebrate my b-day (it's a milestone) with the mouse...continue to watch snail and e-mail...here's hoping for November 15 - 22 or so!

I just booked 10/29 - 11/7 at the Swan.

I got a rate of 179.00 a night for a standard queen/queen room. Total 1900.00 for 9 nights.

I'm still going to keep my eyes open for a better rate at a Disney Property, but I booked the room at the Swan for what I think is a good deal. I hope it is a 4 star resort like they say it is.

Now Im just waiting on the airfare out of PHL to be released for Airtran or Southwest, and I will be all set.

On a side note, I read on Mousesavers that the 4/3 deal is being extended to August 15th. Maybe we will get lucky and the eventually extend it to November 15th.

How crowded is the week of Thanksgiving? We would be there for 10 days and take it slow. Is it miserably packed??

How crowded is the week of Thanksgiving? We would be there for 10 days and take it slow. Is it miserably packed??

It's packed but I wouldn't call it miserably packed. We went last year and thought it wasn't that bad. We took advantage of fastpasses when we really wanted to go on a certain ride. I found it more pleasurable than when we went in July because the weather is cooler so it makes standing in long lines a little better. We are going again this year.

We are booked 11/21 - 11/29 first time ever while the christmas decorations are up. Very excited! How does the free dining plan work? Is it for everyone in your party? Can you still do it if you have AP?

We are booked 11/21 - 11/29 first time ever while the christmas decorations are up. Very excited! How does the free dining plan work? Is it for everyone in your party? Can you still do it if you have AP?

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I don't think free dining is being offered in November this year. And I would guess it will not be, especially at the popular Thanksgiving time.

also looking for some special codes for a thanksgiving week trip to disney-please let me knowpirate:

Subscribing.

Definitely going November 14-21 but not sure if we're renting a villa or staying onsite. We've received three codes over the past six weeks or so but we can't use them. So sad. :sad:

The free dining code for November 2008 didn't come out until August 2008 I believe. Over the past several years codes in general for November don't typically come out until July/August. This year does seem to be a bit different though, codes are coming out earlier than in the past. Maybe the economy's effect.

The free dining last year did have a gap in it so that it didn't cover Thanksgiving weekend.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I don't think free dining is being offered in November this year. And I would guess it will not be, especially at the popular Thanksgiving time.

We went ahead and booked rooms only at POFQ for Nov 21-29 with AAA.
Hoping for a code or any kind of package special besides the AAA room discount we have now. But at this point, that discount is better than nothing!
We need four rooms, so are afraid to wait on booking.

Just booked a Grand Gathering for Nov. 21- 27 at POFQ- 3 rooms. I know Thanksgiving week is usually blocked out for discounts, but here's hoping. Who knows with the way things are in the economy.
So, here's hoping for a discount!!!popcorn::

I was wondering, what do you guys think about the 4 get 3 free? I would love to see it extended into Nov!! ;) I will be booking soon for CR wih dlx dp. My parens and sister in one room, and our crew in the other. So excied, holy smokes! But ideally, we would like to stay longer, we would just need some discounts to be able to.

Free DP would be nice, but I think a room discount would be better for CR right? ANy discount at this point would be good. Oh yes, also, we are in Canada, so free dining wouldn REALLY apply to us if it's just for Visa holders...since we can't apply for one.

Subscribing.
Right now our dates are October 31-November 7. As I have read, FD was offered last year in November, but was it around this time (Jersey Week) last year?
Thanks.
Hoping for a code :)

I was wondering, what do you guys think about the 4 get 3 free? I would love to see it extended into Nov!! ;) I will be booking soon for CR wih dlx dp. My parens and sister in one room, and our crew in the other. So excied, holy smokes! But ideally, we would like to stay longer, we would just need some discounts to be able to.

Free DP would be nice, but I think a room discount would be better for CR right? ANy discount at this point would be good. Oh yes, also, we are in Canada, so free dining wouldn REALLY apply to us if it's just for Visa holders...since we can't apply for one.

I'm also from Canada and I just happen to call Disney and asked about a pin being attached to my name and I had one for 40% off for my dates which are Nov 30th to December 11th.

It might be worth a call to Disney to see.....You just never know!!!!! Good luck!!!!

I'm also from Canada and I just happen to call Disney and asked about a pin being attached to my name and I had one for 40% off for my dates which are Nov 30th to December 11th.

I so want that code!!! I called again last night and nothing! Glad for you...but want to join the fun then!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter