• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2009 Code Watch

I just got a pin. We got an email today for 40% off the room from Nov 15-21. I dont know if I should jump on this deal or hold out for something better. Anyone been to disney the week before thanksgiving? What will the crowds be like? Is it a good time of year to go?

This is a great week to go. We went for Thanksgiving and arrived the Thursday before. There was no crowd to mention. We had a minimal wait if any on most rides. I wish I could go that week I just can't take my kids out for a whole week. Also, yes, jump on this deal. We did the 40% off last year and then we were offered the free dining and changed to that for a bigger savings with no problem. Have fun.

Ok I just booked Nov 15-20 with my 40% off code. I thought the code was for room only ressies but the cm said I had to buy at least on day of tickets. She said the discount was only good for the room but I had to buy tickets to get the 40%. I didn't read that in the email , I guess I missed it. But if someone booked a room only with 40% please let me know. I really only wanted to book a room right now.

We're planning on 11/27-12/5. I know it will be busy the first few days, but hoping for lighter crowds the rest of the week and a code would be nice!

Looks like we're all dying to get a discount on our Nov 09 Disney trip. We were there Nov-Dec 08 and booked through Dreams Unlimited. Does that mean we won't hear from Disney about a possible pin?? Does Disney only send out pin codes to those who have booked direct with them before???

How I wish we were going to Disney as early as all of you here, but still we are in process of planning. We will have our trip on December, a Christmas treat for my kids, I'm more excited than them. :rotfl:

Have a safe trip everyone. :)

We received the code as well....actually somehow we received more than one, so we are doing a family trip with DH's family the week after Thanksgiving! I'm so excited as we've not been there at that time of year yet.

I just got a pin. We got an email today for 40% off the room from Nov 15-21. I dont know if I should jump on this deal or hold out for something better. Anyone been to disney the week before thanksgiving? What will the crowds be like? Is it a good time of year to go?

Sweet! That's the week I'm looking for. I wonder if they will send out more pin codes???? So far no email or postcard. We were there last November at that time, so I'm hoping we get flagged for a return offer.

We're booked Nov 15th-21st with the 40% pincode. We got good savings but am going to stick around here in case anything else comes out. :)

We're there from 11/20 - 12/5 and really really really hoping for some kind of break at least the week after Thanksgiving :O)

I see lots of postings that say "Subscribed." What does that mean? I'm trying to plan my first trip. My husband thinks "we" as in "me" can do it cheaper than a TA...but I'm not so sure. If anyone can help with the subscribed issue, that would be great...

Andrea

Our next trip is this June but I am going to see if we get a deal for that Thanksgiving week.. We have never seen the decorations, or any of the holiday lights. it is still a long way out, you never know what may show up between now and then!:) I hope to hear of some offers or codes on this thread!

I see lots of postings that say "Subscribed." What does that mean? I'm trying to plan my first trip. My husband thinks "we" as in "me" can do it cheaper than a TA...but I'm not so sure. If anyone can help with the subscribed issue, that would be great...

Andrea

You can "subscribe" to a thread by hitting that option at the bottom of the screen before you post. You also can subscribe without posting. This just means that people are watching this thread. When you don't subscribe, sometimes threads get lost and are hard to find again. So, to make them easy to fine, people subscribe to keep a watch on the thread!

I hope that helps! :goodvibes

We're booked 11/29-12/5 in 2 studios and a 1BR at BWV. There were no 2BRs left anywhere except OKW and SS, fwiw.

I'm going for broke and hoping for an AP discount with free dining. :lmao: :thumbsup2 One can dream... At least we can be pretty sure something will come out - it always does for that time of year, and one silver lining of a crappy economy is good codes!

Jackie

Lovemy3babes, I don't think a better deal than 40% off will come along...especially if you're staying at a moderate or deluxe.

wifey1220, I booked room only with the 40% code 11/15-22/09. In fact, I wanted to add the dining plan but the CM said the code was for room only. I didn't want to argue so I will call back and try to add tix and the dp another time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter