• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2009 Code Watch

Hi, We are starting to think of the HOLIDAYS in 2009 and have ALWAYS wanted to be in WDW for Thanksgiving Day with dinner at the LTT. I think 2009 may be the year we actually do it!! Joan

I'm looking at possibly going 11/30-12/5...do I want to be on the lookout for November or December codes?

I'm looking at possibly going 11/30-12/5...do I want to be on the lookout for November or December codes?

We are planning for around the same time, 11/29- 12/4- I was thinking the same thing...but i did get an AWESOME quote for a package through the travel agency Dreams Unlimited..they have said that they will be on the lookout for deals and discounts if we choose to book with them...maybe you could check them out :D

I'm just starting to plan this years trip and right now i'm looking at Nov 21-28. I'm prepared to deal with the Thanksgiving crowds :thumbsup2 We will be at Disney after all :goodvibes

Here is a dumb question we went last year for Thanksgiving decided in October and ended up paying rack rate. I'm a AAA member and figured I'd book this year's trip getting my AAA discount and hoping something better comes along. Ok onto my question am I crazy to think something better will come along for Thanksgiving week?

I am in the same boat as the poster above. Is there any hope of getting a discount code that could be used over Thanksgiving? The 4+3 deal has me hoping!!!

Sarah P

You better hope so, That AAA Rate isnt as good as it used to be. I booked mine (Room Only, Value Resort) for dates IN value season and payed 69 a night, In 2007 I did the same and payed 55:scared:

Here is a dumb question we went last year for Thanksgiving decided in October and ended up paying rack rate. I'm a AAA member and figured I'd book this year's trip getting my AAA discount and hoping something better comes along. Ok onto my question am I crazy to think something better will come along for Thanksgiving week?

I have been running numbers for days now. We are going 4/10-4/15 and 9/27-10/01. I'm hoping for the fall trip to have a code or an offer for free dining. Hmmm, I just don't know how to get the most bang for my buck:confused3 .

Going Nov 8 thru Nov. 15, 2009 right after Jersey week. Never got a pin code but hoping for one this time around or any code:) . Was there in Aug '08 and booked through AAA. Haven't made reservations yet but I am looking into it.

I just got a pin. We got an email today for 40% off the room from Nov 15-21. I dont know if I should jump on this deal or hold out for something better. Anyone been to disney the week before thanksgiving? What will the crowds be like? Is it a good time of year to go?

Got back 3 weeks ago and we received a 40% off in mail about a week ago and booked 3rd week in November.

I just got a pin. We got an email today for 40% off the room from Nov 15-21. I dont know if I should jump on this deal or hold out for something better. Anyone been to disney the week before thanksgiving? What will the crowds be like? Is it a good time of year to go?

I think the 40% pin is one of the best discount offers around, so you really should get it while there is availability. In cas something better comes around you can always rebook your package. Your week should be not too crowded.

UGGGHHHH....why do I never get a pin??!!

Can you call and give them your name to see if there's a pin attached to your name?

UGGGHHHH....why do I never get a pin??!!

Can you call and give them your name to see if there's a pin attached to your name?

Yes you can. That is how I found out about my PIN. Apparently I even had another pin attached to my name but it had expired and then the new one which expires the end of March. I still have yet to receive any flyer from Disney though.

Yes you can. That is how I found out about my PIN. Apparently I even had another pin attached to my name but it had expired and then the new one which expires the end of March. I still have yet to receive any flyer from Disney though.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter