November 2008 Waitlist Thread

javaj

DIS Veteran
I searched for a November waitlist thread and didn't find one.

We have a 1 BR at BCV for November 16th through 22nd, my parents decided just this week that they wanted to go on the trip with us. Got them a studio reservation at OKW, SSR was also open. Waitlisted them for BCV or BWV. Today I also waitlisted them at VWL and AKV. Not really expecting anything to come up...but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

I'm considering switching us ALL to SSR...but I'm not quite ready to give up BCV yet!

Just wanted to commiserate.

Anyone else waiting for a November waitlist?

November Waitlists (With check-in and check-out dates listed for waitlisted dates):

11/2-11/7 OKW studio - iluveeyore
11/11-11/26 Any 1BR - paigeandmorgansmom
11/16-11/21 BCV, BWV, VWL, AKV studio - javaj
11/25-11/30 OKW GV or Any 2BR - chorlick
11/26-11/28 BWV PV 2BR Disneyhappy
11/26-11/28 Any studio - simzac
11/27-11/28 VWL 1BR bmalonef45

I think your dates may be easier to get than the actual week of Thanksgiving. I have Sun -Tues nights reserved at BWV PV (2BR) and currently waitlisting for Wed and Thurs nights of Thanksgiving week since 9 AM at the 7 month window. I also had a waitlist for for a two bedrooma at OKW for Tue, Wed & Thurs of Thanskgiving week for DSis and that just came through last week (I had SSR and wanted OKW) so I am hoping things are starting to move on the waitlist. We shall see what happens but I am not holding my breath as it is a very popular time. I wish you luck on your waitlist! We also love BCV but then again, we love all of the DVC resorts!!

we have one studio booked for AKL for November 22-29 and have a waitist for any kind of 1br any where for November 11-26 for my mother and brother. I just hope they get it soon, my daughters would be devestated if there Nanna isn't there to see them. I am remaining hopeful.:confused3

We are staying at VWL the 24th to the 29th in a 1bdrm. Actually we are still on a waitlist for the 27th (thanksgiving) so for now we are at SSR that night. I've got my fingers crossed that something will open up. Originally we had a couple days on waitlist and they have dwindled down to one. Good luck to all!

Wait listed for any studio at WDW for the 26th and 27th. Still waiting hopefully:goodvibes

We are waitlisted for Nov 25-30. We either want a 3 BR at OKW or a 2 BR anywhere else. Pixie dust here please!!! pixiedust:

We have a studio at SSR from Nov. 3-7, and am waitlisted for OKW Nov. 2-7 ( said they have all nights except 3rd & 6th at OKW). Hope it comes through because that gives us an extra night for less points - otherwise, I have to pay for a room at one of the values for the first night since we already booked our flight. Here's hoping for some pixie dust.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter