NOVEMBER 2008 Code Watch...

Staying at Pop for 7 nights (2 room, 2 adults, 2 children) and were able to use the code, keep our resse at POP with Magic package/hopper pass/Dinning Plan and SAVED $2049 dollars??? I'm pinching myself, I kept asking if the price was correct and how could we possibly save so much! We are just so excited! We love this board! Thanks, :cheer2:

wow

My husband will be so proud of me! I have been driving him crazy w/ Disboard talk and now it has finally paid off!!!!! I e-mailed my TA yesterday about checking on the code and just got an e-mail back and we were able to save almost $700.00 on a 11 day (10 day park hoppers) MYW package w/ dining for 3 adults and 1 child. We will be @ ASMu 11/26/08 - 12/7/08. Woo Hoo! DISBOARDS ROCK!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :dance3: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:cool1: I just saved another $111.36! I had originally booked with a 30% off room code, cut called to see if code QXD would be any better. Total savings is $446 on POR, 7 days, park hopper & dining plan!!!

Has anyone been able to book the Poly witht his code? I'm not having any luck applying the code to my ressie.:confused3

Honestly, this is ridiculous~I just spoke to a CM who tells me there is absolutely nothing available for my family of 5 with these discounts. It's not even 24 hours since these codes came out and no availability. This is a major bummer for us.

Has anyone been able to book the Poly witht his code? I'm not having any luck applying the code to my ressie.:confused3

Honestly, this is ridiculous~I just spoke to a CM who tells me there is absolutely nothing available for my family of 5 with these discounts. It's not even 24 hours since these codes came out and no availability. This is a major bummer for us.

That's what I ran into, yesterday the only thing available for our dates with accommodations for 5(we're taking DD's BFF) was upgrading to water view at YC or BC for MORE MONEY than my pitiful 10% discount off standard room price. I feel like the Seinfeld episode with "no soup for you!" only it's "no Code for you"! And this was with a pin code that came in yesterdays' mail!

That's what I ran into, yesterday the only thing available for our dates with accommodations for 5(we're taking DD's BFF) was upgrading to water view at YC or BC for MORE MONEY than my pitiful 10% discount off standard room price. I feel like the Seinfeld episode with "no soup for you!" only it's "no Code for you"! And this was with a pin code that came in yesterdays' mail!

LMAO! Hey, I'm paying rack rate so be happy with your 10%!

They said that Poly and GF are totally booked, not even a rack rate to be had on my dates! I thought there was trouble with the economy?!!

LMAO! Hey, I'm paying rack rate so be happy with your 10%!

They said that Poly and GF are totally booked, not even a rack rate to be had on my dates! I thought there was trouble with the economy?!!

My thoughts exactly, this standard room at the BC during reguar season is costing me almost $100 more than I paid for the same category at YC during spring break '06, and is about $50 more than I paid in January of this year for the same room. This is my most expensive room to date, even pricier than our GF and CR tower rooms!

I would advise many of you to just check for yourself on the WDW website. I called and talked to a CM Wednesday and held a room at CBR standard, and it was $1385, but when I went onto the website and pretended to book it, it was $903. I did tell the CM the correct code and everything but I don't know how he got such a higher price. Im going to call back and officially book it ( I only had them holding it ), but make sure that they give me the same price I can get online. Definitely check for youselves!

We were also booked in the ASmu Family Suite but caved for the code! We are now booked at POR Riverside. I am glad that we are saving $582,:cool1: but we really wanted to stay in that suite! Hoping I made the right decision!:confused3

I would have, too, except it's me and DH, DD5, DD4, DS1, and DB15, so we can't fit into one room at POR, and my inlaws are coming with us, and are unwilling to move to a more expensive room. They could have gotton $250 knocked off their trip if they had moved to a standard room instead of a preferred at ASMu, and they turned it down because they want to make sure they are as close to our suite as possible. That's crazy to me!

Did anyone get the discount at a FW cabin??

I saved $550 on our package for 11/24-12/1, we have passes and deluxe dining :-)
we were planning on staying at FQ but had to switch to Coronado Springs in order to get the discount but its worth it!

Do you suppose that eventually with everyone switching to another resort that POFQ will have rooms with the discount? :scratchin lol :rotfl:

I will keep on trying until Disney begs me to quit calling!!:lmao:

Merry G

We are also headed to WDW Jersey Week but staying at BC. No savings with the codes for us either.:sad2: Do you think the first week of Nov. has very limited rooms available with a code due to the fact they have been booked up for some time now?

I called AAA and was able to apply the Discount to my exisiting reservation. I saved an additional 325.00. And because with the GP codes, AAA gets special ones I saved a total od 519.68 off the regular Disney price.

I would advise many of you to just check for yourself on the WDW website. I called and talked to a CM Wednesday and held a room at CBR standard, and it was $1385, but when I went onto the website and pretended to book it, it was $903. I did tell the CM the correct code and everything but I don't know how he got such a higher price. Im going to call back and officially book it ( I only had them holding it ), but make sure that they give me the same price I can get online. Definitely check for youselves!

How do you add the code online?

Helen

THose of you who have gotten codes, how did you get them? In the mail, e-mail, website, How?

I would have, too, except it's me and DH, DD5, DD4, DS1, and DB15, so we can't fit into one room at POR, and my inlaws are coming with us, and are unwilling to move to a more expensive room. They could have gotton $250 knocked off their trip if they had moved to a standard room instead of a preferred at ASMu, and they turned it down because they want to make sure they are as close to our suite as possible. That's crazy to me!

Did anyone get the discount at a FW cabin??

I was checking out the fall deal on the WDW website and was offered the FW cabin. I was comparing it to our deal at POR. So it is available. The dates I was checking were 11/20-12/6.:thumbsup2

Just heard from my TA .. we thought I would save $131 but now it's $198! Wooohoooo!

I just emailed my AAA TA and the code was able to save us an additional $325 off of what I was already saving with AAA. I think we saved a total of $725. Woohoo! :cool1:

Do the room only codes come out soon after the package codes?

Thanks

Great going with all the savings!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter