NOVEMBER 2008 Code Watch...

We will be a AKL 11/29-12/6... Soooo excited!:banana: I did not expect this many people to be going at this time of year! I wonder how the crowds are going to be!

Us too!! November 21-27th. Hey DisneyFreq, looks like our dates are the same, where are you staying??

Well I just bit the bullet. I changed our reservations from POP to WL!!! I don't think I will tell my DH until we arrive in Orlando!! Let's just pray for a discount code!! I wish they would hurry!!!! He didn't want to stay at a deluxe for one night, but we will sleep much better in those beds than at POP. He is 6'4 and takes up a whole bed!!

hopelea, ive done the same thing, DH thinks we're staying in I-drive for the first 2 nights of our holiday, havent told him that ive booked MK view at the poly!!! not going to tell him til we get there.
i'm praying for a general public code to make it a bit more affordable!!

Im looking for all of the discount codes that i can get for the month of november. i am going to disney world from nov 19-23. My party is fluxuating between 6-8 people. leaning more towards 6 people. 5 adults 1 junior and one child. For some this will be their firs time and for others this would be the second time. What hotels do you suggest. i am open to on and off disney property but not too far off. ANY INFO I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I am sorry to bug everyone, but what is the code and once I get the code for November where do I put it online. Or do I have to make my vacation reservations over the phone. If some one can help me out that would be great. I had cancer four years ago and ever since then my friends and I have gone to Disney World in November just to get away for a little while, this year with the economy stinking I need all the discounts I can get so I can go. You can post me hear or youcan im me at ssnoel1230. Again thank you for all of your help.

Sherry

Sherry, this is where I found out about the discount code last year. Just keep watching this thread..........it will pop up here. Then you need to call as quickly as you can and talk to the CM. The rooms at that rate sell fast.

If any of my info is incorrect, I know someone will help you out;)

My wife just found out that she has to attend a business meeting at the Grand Floridian November 17-19. As much as I hate to, we will be pulling the kids out of school to go to the meeting as it is important to do "politically" for career reasons.

I just bought plane tickets from 15th to 20th. As we will be at Grand Floridian 17-20, I need something for the 1st two nights and as this is an extra trip (will be back in 2/09) we can't swing the Grand Floridian. Is the correct strategy to book something now and wait for codes? Was thinking a moderate. POFQ?

While we have been to Orlando a number of times, we usually stay at timeshares offsite. This will be a real treat.

Is the correct strategy to book something now and wait for codes?

Absolutely, that is correct. What a lucky surprise to get an added Disney vacation, plus at the GF! I never had any desire to stay there until we visited there last year...what a gorgeous resort!

(Sorry, I've never stayed at a moderate sO can't give you advice where to stay)

Well I just bit the bullet. I changed our reservations from POP to WL!!! I don't think I will tell my DH until we arrive in Orlando!! Let's just pray for a discount code!! I wish they would hurry!!!! He didn't want to stay at a deluxe for one night, but we will sleep much better in those beds than at POP. He is 6'4 and takes up a whole bed!!

I wish I could do this. Well part of me does. Even with a discount, it costs too much to stay anywhere else. But I have some mindsets already built in to me. First of all, I love the selection of food there is at the Values. Second, I'd rather have the money I save to use towards souvies...

Im looking for all of the discount codes that i can get for the month of november. i am going to disney world from nov 19-23. My party is fluxuating between 6-8 people. leaning more towards 6 people. 5 adults 1 junior and one child. For some this will be their firs time and for others this would be the second time. What hotels do you suggest. i am open to on and off disney property but not too far off. ANY INFO I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivy, I'm no expert... but I would suggest staying onsite. I feel that even if you are the closest hotel to WDW you are still really far away and I personally think its a pain to drive around WDW property (though it will be something I will get used to in the future). Staying onsite with that many adults has great benefits. First you can use WDW transportation. If someone is tired or wants to take a swim or go to a different park than you, you don't have to worry about it. They can jump their own WDW transportation and be on their way.
You didn't state the relationship of all the people attending. Are you friends, siblings, etc? I have priced out vacations with 2 adults to 4 adults. Though I have never traveled wtih 4 adults I do believe it to be more comfortable (and roughly the same cost) to just get each couple of adults their own room. (I believe at the values each additional adult in a room is $15/night).

Hi I am sorry to bug everyone, but what is the code and once I get the code for November where do I put it online. Or do I have to make my vacation reservations over the phone. If some one can help me out that would be great. I had cancer four years ago and ever since then my friends and I have gone to Disney World in November just to get away for a little while, this year with the economy stinking I need all the discounts I can get so I can go. You can post me hear or youcan im me at ssnoel1230. Again thank you for all of your help.

Sherry

Currently there is not a code avail to everyone for November. I believe the code won't be released until August. Generally, from what I noticed (I can be wrong), Disney offers codes to Disney Visa cardholders first. A few days later they offer the code to everyone else (the general public). These you have to call and make your reservations. But at some point they put the discount code online under "Special Offers" in the "Tickets and Reservations" part of the website. Going through that, you can book your reservations online. But its better that you book the earliest you can.

My wife just found out that she has to attend a business meeting at the Grand Floridian November 17-19. As much as I hate to, we will be pulling the kids out of school to go to the meeting as it is important to do "politically" for career reasons.

I just bought plane tickets from 15th to 20th. As we will be at Grand Floridian 17-20, I need something for the 1st two nights and as this is an extra trip (will be back in 2/09) we can't swing the Grand Floridian. Is the correct strategy to book something now and wait for codes? Was thinking a moderate. POFQ?

While we have been to Orlando a number of times, we usually stay at timeshares offsite. This will be a real treat.

I think if you want to stay at POFQ then booking now is your best bet. I have heard it fills up fast and gets very little or no discounts at all (I hear this for WL also).

We've stayed at the POFQ and liked it very much.

As for the discount, if you're a member of AAA, you can book using their discount. Then if a better code comes along, you can re-book.

Good luck!

code watcher :surfweb:

Add us to the list please:
scavon
11/21 - 11/23 ASMo then
11/23 - 11/30 offsite with GM & GP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter