November 2008 ADRs Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancel

TheTXTaylors5

He's the Mickey to my Minnie
:santa: Before you know it, we'll all be on our way to WDW for the holidays. I have started this thread to get the ball rolling on any ADRs that need to be modified. I've already canceled and moved around some of ours and still need others. Please feel free to post yours too. :goodvibes

:worship: Here is an ADR I am looking for . . .

November 29th - Ohana (dinner for party of 5)

- Jennifer

I had to search to find this thread, but I am going to go ahead and throw my hat in the ring for some ressies also. I am looking for LTT on November 30th, during MVMCP. I know it is a long shot but someone just someone out there might be cancelling it or changing some things around so, if you have this available to give, I would like it and I have WCC to trade for the same date 11/30 at 4:30.

Thank you!!:goodvibes

Kim

:santa: Before you know it, we'll all be on our way to WDW for the holidays. I have started this thread to get the ball rolling on any ADRs that need to be modified. I've already canceled and moved around some of ours and still need others. Please feel free to post yours too. :goodvibes

:worship: Here is an ADR I am looking for . . .

November 29th - Ohana (dinner for party of 5)

- Jennifer

How long are you going to be in WDW? I was able to book Ohana fairly easily, but it is a late ressies, but that is what I wanted anyways, but I know they had a table for 4 available on 12/1, 12/2, and 12/3 all of those are at 9:20 as of last night. I hope you get what you are searching for, and me too.

This will be the first time we have visited wdw during the holidays and we are super psyched. Enjoy your trip. :santa:

Kim

We are looking for a 1900 Park Fare on Nov.23 around 6:00 for three. If there is anyone cancelling this, I would appreciate a head's up!

There is another thread started that already has a lot listed. If you look at the stickies at the top you will find it. Just thinking someone might have something you would like out there. Good luck!

Just cancelled O'Hana dinner on 11/24 at 7:10 for party of 5 as well as CP package at the Biergarten on 11/29 dining at 4:05.

Hope that helps!

Looking for a CRT lunch for party of 5 Nov16th, 18th or 19th. I know it is a long shot, but just trying.
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter