• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Trying one more time now that we are closer.

I would like to get a dinner on Dec 1 somewhere in or around magic kingdom. I am really looking For Chef Mickey, but would love any character meal or Tony's I have a 4:05 at the palza I can trade. All are for party of 3

I gave away a Le Cellier ADR to a DISer last month. I gave her 1st & last name & ADR #. I'm assuming they didn't have any problems, because I never heard back from them. If there's no CC info involved, I think this is probably the easiest way to do it. I didn't have to take the time to call & change anything. Calling WDW dining for my own ADRs is bad enough. ;)

My only concern about giving out our personal information with the confirmation number and phone # is that the person will then be able to call and have access to all of your reservations. It is a big trust issue that usually is not a problem, but as the saying goes... one bad apple. I lost all my confirmations one time and dining was able to pull up my reservations by my name as well as phone number. Perhaps this has changed with the new reservation system. I think it is safer to switch the ADR to the new party. The new party may wish to use a fake name and phone number to prevent the good samaritan giving them an ADR to only turn around and try to snag their ADRs. It stinks to have to be so cynical as the majority of folks would never do such a thing. I just chose to err on the side of caution.

I never even considered that if you gave someone a ressie, they might steal all of yours. That is so awful! Has that actually happened to anyone?

My only concern about giving out our personal information with the confirmation number and phone # is that the person will then be able to call and have access to all of your reservations.

I don't see a need to give anyone your phone number. I suppose someone could try to steal your ressies, if they wanted to bad enough, but I tend to expect the best in people. Though, I definitely wouldn't give out that info to anyone who hadn't been on the DIS a long time, & I felt comfortable they wouldn't want to ruin their DIS name.

Would love to get Tutto for 11/25 party of three or 11/29 party of five.

Can trade Yatchsman 11/25 party of three

thanks

I'm looking for a ressie for five at 50s Prime Time anytime after 3p on Mon 11/24 or anytime Tues 11/25.

I have ressies at Hollywood Brown Derby or Jiko to trade.

Anyone interested in a trade? I've got a ressie at CM for a party of 5 at 8:10am on 11/21 that I would like to trade for one on 11/22 or 11/24, around same time.

I have an ADR for the Garden Grill on 11/25 at 4:30 party of 4. I need something later.

Will also trade for O'hanas.

Looking for 5:30 to 6:30.

Edited to add: I'm going to keep this

Still looking for Ohana's dinner, or LTT dinner, on Nov 26th, for a party of 8. I have the following to trade.....

WPC 5:30, Nov 23rd, party of 6

Narcoosse's 5:30, Nov 25th, party of 8

WCC 4:55, Nov 26th, party of 8

Donald's Safari 8:05, Nov 28th, party of 8

I have an ADR for the Garden Grill on 11/25 at 4:30 party of 4. I need something later.

Will also trade for O'hanas.

Looking for 5:30 to 6:30.

I decided to keep this ADR, and cancel our lunch at the Sci-Fi

I just canceled (at 12:14 pm EST)

11/25 Sci-Fi Cafe party of 4 at 12:50

Hope someone can grab it!

I think some of you will be pleasantly surprised. We did walk ups yesterday at Tutto and today @ Crystal Palace both at peak times with less than a 5 min wait. Don't give up:goodvibes

I think some of you will be pleasantly surprised. We did walk ups yesterday at Tutto and today @ Crystal Palace both at peak times with less than a 5 min wait. Don't give up:goodvibes

That's great! We only made one TS ADR a day this time. We usually have 2 a day, but we decided to change it up a bit for our upcoming trip. We'll probably change our minds at the last minute though. :rolleyes: It's good to know we have a shot of getting a breakfast or lunch ADR, if we get there & decide we want one. If only, someone would cancel a CP package at one of the restaurants we want.
1.gif

I am still hoping to find a 1900 Park Fair dinner on 11/29 for a party of either 4 or 9. I know, its a long shot!!

I have a Chef Mickeys (4) to trade, 11/29 at 9pm. Thanks! :)

I have several ADRs to give away...our party size has grown by 2 more people, so I can't use these anymore. They are all for a party of 6, four adults and two children (one being in a high chair). Don't know if that matters.

11/26 - 50s Prime Time 7:20 p.m.
11/28 - Chef Mickey's 8:10 p.m.
11/29 - Chef Mickey's 7:50 p.m.
11/30 - Chef Mickey's 7:05 a.m.
(my husband and I were both booking for CM at the same time and didn't know it)

Send me a PM if you want any of these. If anyone's got anything for the
26th-30th for a party of 8 (6 adults and 2 children), we'd love to see what you've got.

Thanks!

I just sent you a pm. I would love to get the Chef Mickey Breakfast on the 30th if it's still available. I feel your pain with the ADRs. We had to switch weeks have been scrambling to get some kind of plan together. Unfortunately we're a party of 6 arriving on the 30th so I don't have anything during that time or for your party size.

Send you a PM about Chef Mickey's on 11/28 or 11/29. Would prefer the earlier one if possible but beggars can't be choosers so either one would be most appreciated!

I'm on the phone now canceling (9:54 pm EST):

11/26 Liberty Tree Tavern 5:25pm party of 4

The IPO office is amazing! It pays to stay club level! I just sent them an email asking for O'Hana's for this day and time and they got it!!! I really think the restaurants are not overbooked. I think they keep tables aside.

Yeah! We got all our requested ADRS :yay:

I have an ADR for Ohana's on 11/26, but would REALLY like to move it 11/28, 11/30, 12/2 or 12/6!! (The earlier the better for us!) Anyone want to trade??? It is for a party of 7! My ADR is for 4:35, I think?

THANKS!!

Ali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter