November 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

REALLY REALLY REALLY need a reservation for 2 for lunch on 11/13!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know before you cancel. Its my daughter's birthday and we need to add people to our current reservation.

THANK YOU!

Tonight I'm cancelling a 8:30pm reservation for Artist Point on sat. 11/8. PM me if interested.

Samantha

I actually need an ADR for November 10th (not 11th as previously posted) between 5-8 p.m. for Sci-Fi for four people. I currently have one for 8:35 (after calling over and over) but would prefer to eat earlier if anyone is going to cancel! Thanks! :banana:

Yah! My persistent calling (twice a day) finally paid off, and I got the dinner reservation I wanted for the 50's Prime Time Cafe.

I now have a lunch reservation for the 50's Prime Time Cafe for Monday Nov 10 (3 people) if anyone wants it. I'll wait a couple days to cancel, in case anyone wants me to change it to their name. It's for 1:15pm.

Desperately looking for Tusker House breakfast for Thursday, Nov 13th for 5. It's my son's 3rd b-day and my continuous calling has yielded no return. Please PM me if you have something you are planning to cancel.

Hi, I have a res for 4 for Chef Mickey breakfast on 12/3. I would like to switch it to Nov 30 OR Dec 1. If you want to trade, please PM me. I could also trade 1900 Park breakfast as well (have it Dec 6)

I have the following to trade:

11/28 Chef Mickey's at 4:15pm
11/29 Crystal Palace at 1:20pm

Would like CM or CP for breakfast on 11/27, 11/28, or 11/29 instead.

Looking for a Mamma Melrose Phantasmic package for 11/20. can any one help? Please PM me.

I actually need an ADR for November 10th (not 11th as previously posted) between 5-8 p.m. for Sci-Fi for four people. I currently have one for 8:35 (after calling over and over) but would prefer to eat earlier if anyone is going to cancel! Thanks! :banana:
This is soooo OT but we'll be at the Studios on the 10th too! Maybe we'll se ya there! =) Hope you get your ressie!

My friend has just booked a last minute trip for November 24 through December 2. We've called Disney Dining and there is pretty much nothing available for table service. We were able to get Boatrights, 9 Dragons, and one other thing. Other than that, it's booked solid. If anyone has a party of 5 and you will be cancelling anything that week, would you please PM me. Thanks a lot!!!

Still hoping for Tutto Italia, Le Cellier, Coral Reef or Les Chefs de France for the 8:15 Candlelight Processional package on 11/29. I called a little while ago to fulfill my daily ritual of calling, & the CM laughed at me. That's not encouraging. :( If anyone's cancelling, please let me know ahead of time. :flower3:

Raglan Road is probably still available on Opentable.com, if she's interested in eating there. I was able to get an ADR there for Thanksgiving about a week ago. Also, she could try for a Candlelight Processional package. If they're booked up, keep calling. How about RFC? She may be able to get an ADR there. If I can think of any others, I'll post.

Thanks for the ideas - they're staying at Riverside, so Raglan Road would be a close boat ride away. I'll go take a look at opentable.

Still looking for any one of these:

11/26 Liberty Tree Tavern, Crystal Palace or Ohana's

Party of 4 for Dinner 5pm to 6pm

Can trade 11/26 Chef Mickey's at 5:30 pm for party of 4

Please PM me if your going to cancel.

Bump

I just canceled Liberty Tree Tavern for 3 adults on 11/26 at 5:25. I hope someone here gets it.

I am looking for Breakfast for 3 11/27 for Tusker House/ Cape May Cafe/ Crystal Palace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter