November 2007 Code Watch

I just went ahead today and made a room only ressie for pop and used aaa discount. If something better comes along...I'll just cancel, and re-book! I got a rate of $65.60 which I think is great (our dates fall within the value season).

when Nov codes do come out, is it possible to get one on Nov 16 & 17th? That's the Fri and Sat night before thanksgiving. I hate to wait for one just to find out that the code wouldn't even be available the week leading up to the holiday. Any advice?

Well, I'm hoping that since they released Thanksgiving dining info, that maybe they'll think to release some codes to save us money while we are dining in disney.

My DD will turn 5 on November 10th! We made ADRs for CRT breakfast so she could be in the castle with all the princesses for her BDay. I heard that instead of Donald's Breakfastaurus there would be a new character meal at AKL instead. I'm not sure though.

My son will be turning 3 that day! Popular Birthday!!

I've been watching this thread for months. *sigh* I sure hope we get codes.. for the CBR none-the-less. $cash$ isn't as free as normal and it sure would be help to get some costs relief. Oh well. I'm a true Dis-nut and I'll be there one way or another.. hahaha

I know that this has been ask alot. I feel alittle stupid but, what is subscribing and what is a code. My wife, daughter , sister-n-law, and I are coming down 12-14 October to celebrate my big 50. We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge and if I can get a discount , I would greatly appreciate it.

If someone could please try and explain it to me. Thank you in advance for any help with this.

"subscribing" is when someone wants to join in on the thread (possibley receive email notifications too). It then includes it in your "subscriptions". When ever you post on a thread it automatically is included in your subscriptions. In actuality you can just click on the thread tools, scroll down with the arrow and subscribe to the thread that way by clicking on "subscribe to this thread". I don't think people realize you can do that instead. Hope that's helpful:goodvibes !

Hi, I am totally rookie in this site (found my way here two days ago)
Me and my family, we are from Finland, we are coming to Florida in November and spending 4 days at some Disney resort.
Because we are paying heavily for the flights, I am really looking forward to get some discount codes for the lodging.

We are going Nov 15th-Nov 27th...........switching hotels the 24th I'm hoping for a code!:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter