• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2-9, 2013 7-Night Caribbean Cruise Disney Wonder

Since I am PIF and a Castaway Club member I am able to start booking things. But when I went on the website I could only book Palo and Spa things, nursery was available also but not of interest to me.

Anyone know why?

I must have been being a dummy, because I can book excursions now.

Kim

If you're in our cruise, you really should join the Facebook group. There's a ton of good information being shared there. The URL is pinned on the first post of this thread.

:cool2:

Hi everyone! Went looking for tips today and found this page. We (Myself, DH, and 3 YO DD) are booked for this cruise. Coming from OKC, OK and it's our first Disney cruise!

Hi we are gonna be on this cruise! Out first one And I have no idea what's going on! :)

:confused3:confused3Hey I am so new to this dis board thing. How do put all my past cruises and trips to WDW on and I have been trying to put a cruise ticker on too.

Hello fellow Disneyphiles!:tink:

I am really anticipating our up coming Disney cruise and want to get the most out of it. The FE sounds like fun. Anybody know how many on average participate? how do we know how many gifts to bring and how we fit everything in our suitcase?! Myself(Heather) and DH, John, will be travelling~no kids~they are grown and my DD chose to go visit family rather than come with us on a cruise.

We are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary!:earsboy:

We are doing the later dinner. How do I choose the rotation I want? is it through the travel agency or direct with Disney?:mickeybar

I look forward to hearing from seasoned travellers. I have been reading up on everything I can get my hands on abt the cruises and what to do on the ship and some adventures off the ship.

I also apologize ahead of time for possibly asking things that I might easily find the answers to on the site or somewhere else. Like I said, this is ALL new to me. Thank you for your patience.

That being said~How do I put a timeline and picture on my blog?? I just love the unique pictures, etc on alot of your messages!

Heather:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Hello fellow Disneyphiles!:tink:

I am really anticipating our up coming Disney cruise and want to get the most out of it. The FE sounds like fun. Anybody know how many on average participate? how do we know how many gifts to bring and how we fit everything in our suitcase?! Myself(Heather) and DH, John, will be travelling~no kids~they are grown and my DD chose to go visit family rather than come with us on a cruise.

We are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary!:earsboy:

We are doing the later dinner. How do I choose the rotation I want? is it through the travel agency or direct with Disney?:mickeybar

I look forward to hearing from seasoned travellers. I have been reading up on everything I can get my hands on abt the cruises and what to do on the ship and some adventures off the ship.

I also apologize ahead of time for possibly asking things that I might easily find the answers to on the site or somewhere else. Like I said, this is ALL new to me. Thank you for your patience.

That being said~How do I put a timeline and picture on my blog?? I just love the unique pictures, etc on alot of your messages!

Heather:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Hi Heather! Welcome to the DisBoards. You and your husband will have a blast! We are celebrating our 7 year anniversary and we aren't bringing the kids either. All though, I do have to say I think your DD is making a mistake by not come with. We absolutely fell in love with the Disney Cruises, this is our 3rd cruise, the first one without the kids. There is so much to do just for adults, that we wanted to be able to do it ourselves this time.

We have 2nd seating also. I don't know how to choice your rotation, I've never thought to ask.

The FE is great. We are keeping each FE list to 10 cabins. So about 20 adults and 9 or 10 kids give or take. We already have 2 full FE lists and a 3rd one has been started.

If you are on Facebook, there is a facebook page started already for people who are cruising on our cruise. It is a lively bunch and you can get all of your questions answered there. I am sure that if you look back about 5 pages or so there will be a link to join it.

Please come join us on Facebook!!!!! We're getting to know each other pretty well over there!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,

Just booked today and I am very excited. It will be my dw and our twin 4 year old daughters who think they are princesses. Our older kids are in college and are not happy we are cruising without them.

So what is everyone doing in each of the ports? I am interested in hearing. Since we have our "do overs" on this cruise we will not be doing the active excursions we normally do. My thoughts at this time: Jamacia either a beach day or all inclusive resort, (we are the only ship in port in Falmouth that day), Grand Cayman Guessing to take the girls to the turtle farm and then get dropped off on seven mile beach for an hour or so of beach time, Coz I have done just about everything here now just usually go to Playa UVAS beach club, but the time in port is so short, maybe just take the girls into town for a walk around. Still looking though.

We will be driving and leaving Friday after work and stop somewhere near Baton Rouge and then on into Galveston Saturday morning.

I am a former cruise consultant and can answer some questions for the newbies if interested.

Some items of interest on Disney which you may already know, you can leave a pillowcase with markers at guest services for character autographs, there is a princess tea party but you must sign up at guest services, looking forward to the character breakfast (though not quite as good as in the parks, but here you don't pay extra) glad the classic ships still do this.

Our first time around kids traveled with us on many cruises, but Disney is one of their favorite lines out of the cruises they went on. The twins love to look at the picture album when the older kids went on Disney. So with the new restricted gty fares could not turn down taking the twins. To bad we don't Castaway Cay, but hey it is going to be great never the less.

Cant wait to hear more about your plans.

Anyone that is on here come join our Facebook page. go to the first page here and click the link. Then Jackie takes it from there., She has the FE groups up and the roll call.:cool1::cool1::debwalk:

It will be myself, DH, DD9 and DS7... None of us have ever been on a cruise before. Really looking forward to it!

-Sara

Hello all! I just jumped ship from the November 30th cruise to the November 2nd sailing. :teleport: Grabbed one of the VGT's so will wait to see what surprise room we end up with! I've sent a request to join the FB group, so I'll see ya there!

Hello all! I just jumped ship from the November 30th cruise to the November 2nd sailing. :teleport: Grabbed one of the VGT's so will wait to see what surprise room we end up with! I've sent a request to join the FB group, so I'll see ya there!

Welcome Aboard!

Yee! My family just booked the Nov. 2nd cruise yesterday! So excited! I requested to join the FB group so I'll see you there too!

Me
DH
DS-20 months
DS-4 months

Hi,
This will be our first Disney Cruise and our two children, both 13, have no idea that we are going on a cruise and we will be surprising them the day we show up at the ship :-)

We are so excited about this! I want to know more information about the type of gifts you give during the exchange. I am hesitant to join the facebook page because I do not want my kids to see it!

I was not sure how to sign up for the FE either. Any help and suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter