November 2, 2013 - Disney Fantasy 7 night Eastern - Cruise Meet

Hi there! I know this is a big stretch....but we are most likely going to be booking this cruise in the next day or so. I know, SO last minute! Is it possible to get on the FE list? I know not everyone will be able to accomodate, but if some could, that would be GREAT! It was my kids favorite part of our last cruise. There are 4 of us...2 kids...I mainly just care about getting stuff for them. I will accommodate everyone on the list if we can get on. THANK YOU in advance!! Nichole

Hey! We just booked last week as well..I'm still waiting to hear back as to wether we would be able to join the list..as you stated, I will gladly give to all rooms and I know it's last minute so people have their gifts done, but it'd be nice for someone to let me know...

Anyone?!?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi there! I know this is a big stretch....but we are most likely going to be booking this cruise in the next day or so. I know, SO last minute! Is it possible to get on the FE list? I know not everyone will be able to accomodate, but if some could, that would be GREAT! It was my kids favorite part of our last cruise. There are 4 of us...2 kids...I mainly just care about getting stuff for them. I will accommodate everyone on the list if we can get on. THANK YOU in advance!!
Nichole

I'm sorry but the last list closed on October 1st. We do look forward to meeting you however! We're having a meet up behind Cabana's right after the Sail Away party. Hope to see you there!

Hey! We just booked last week as well..I'm still waiting to hear back as to wether we would be able to join the list..as you stated, I will gladly give to all rooms and I know it's last minute so people have their gifts done, but it'd be nice for someone to let me know...

Anyone?!?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Apologies for the late reply--but things around our house have been hopping the last few days!!! The last FE lists closed on Oct. 1st. We ended up with four lists of about 22 cabins each, so it's a busy time. Even though I can't add you to the list, we'd love to meet you. We are having a meet up at the back of Cabana's at 5pm--right after the Sail Away party! I'm sure this will still be a fantastic cruise! Hope to meet you and yours!

Hi Kommando,

Just wondering... is the meet behind Cabana's right after the Sail Away party for FE people only? My DW and I are not doing FE's but we would like to say "Hi" :wave2: to everyone.

Thanks.....

For any new folks to the forum, you might want to check out the Facebook page dedicated to this sailing. There are documents posted where you can sign up for the meet and greets and other get-togethers. The Face Book Group is called "The MutinEARS" and now has close to 200 members. Between DisBoards and the FB site you should be able to be clued into most events. You don't have to be in FE to participate.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/127049327448123/

Hi Kommando,

Just wondering... is the meet behind Cabana's right after the Sail Away party for FE people only? My DW and I are not doing FE's but we would like to say "Hi" :wave2: to everyone.

Thanks.....

The DIS meet is open to everyone/anyone who would like to stop in and say "Hi!" even though it sprung from those participating in FE. We've all sprouted wings and have become one big, happy family!!!! Just what Walt wanted. So, stop by and say Hi! Meet some new friends and find out how crazy we all are.

Something that just occurred to me last night....since we'll be on the ship when we set our clocks back (US time), we're getting an extra hour of cruise!!!!

Hi! We are last minute additions for this cruise. I'm Laura and will be cruising with DH (Ed) and our triplet DDs (4).

We did a 4-day Dream cruise last January and had a fabulous time! Can't wait to have an entire week on the Fantasy. :goodvibes

I know that the official FE sign up is over, but wondering if there are a few other last minute folks that would like to have our own group? Let me know, even if it's just 2 other families, my girls would still get a kick out of it. Nothing too elaborate, of course, I'm no Martha Stewart (and even less so with 5 days to craft)!! :rotfl2:

Are any of you watching the storm and nervous about canceled flights? We fly out Friday morning and that is when the storm is due to hit in our area. If our flight gets canceled, all other flights are booked solid.

Are any of you watching the storm and nervous about canceled flights? We fly out Friday morning and that is when the storm is due to hit in our area. If our flight gets canceled, all other flights are booked solid.

I have been so busy packing that I haven't seen the weather. Can you fill me in on where the storm is coming from and where it's headed?

I have been watching the weather channel website video. The damaging winds from this storm will be in NY and NJ on Friday which is when we fly out.

I have been watching the weather channel website video. The damaging winds from this storm will be in NY and NJ on Friday which is when we fly out.

That's what I'm afraid of too. We're flying out of Philly Friday AM. Hope all is ok. If it looks iffy, I guess we'll drive down.

That's what I'm afraid of too. We're flying out of Philly Friday AM. Hope all is ok. If it looks iffy, I guess we'll drive down.

We leave out of JFK early Friday morning. If the flight is canceled, we were thinking about driving to Philly to catch a flight. We also have the option of driving straight through. Who would have thought we would have to worry about weather canceling flights this time of year.:rolleyes2

We looked into a flight for late this afternoon and there are three seats left on 4pm flight but we didn't want to pay the change fees. So I guess we are going to wait and see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter