• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2, 2013 - Disney Fantasy 7 night Eastern - Cruise Meet

What is the chocolate tasking thing all about? Is there any description about it?

My husband John and I would like to do the chocolate tasting. The last name is Kuhn and I will send you a PM with our info. Thanks.

ATTENTION all MIXOLOGY MutinEARS

DCL has finalized our Mixology group requests and we now have a venue!! SKYLINE (deck 4 Aft). Same venue for both groups. (In the email I received there is a reminder that all participants will be charged $15 to their stateroom onboard account whether they show up or not.) I believe that a gratuity to the Beverage & Bar Staff that handles your grouping would be customary as well at your discretion.

*********Both Groups are now closed. Final Lists posted on post #1167*********

It has been a long time since I posted, I actually canceled this cruise as we did not think we would be able to make it. But now...... We are booked again!:cool1: it is just going to be myself and my hubby. Kids are staying home! This will be our 5th cruise!

I did send a request to the FBI site, bummed about not getting in on the mixology class with all of you.

I can not believe that in 4 weeks from today we will be sailing!

I am still waiting to hear back from DCL about the Chocolate Tasting request paperwork. But, I am under the 25 people we need. It is $30 a person. I requested 2pm November 4th (2nd at sea day). Must be 21+ since alcohol is served.
:stitch:

I have 27 people who expressed interest in the Chocolate tasting. Only some have sent me room numbers. I sent the others PMs to be sure they send me the info. I will now post the info to the "Meet Ups and ....." list. At this point I can't take any more people but feel free to post if you are interested but had not said so before. Make sure you send me room nbrs. The $30 will be billed to your room.

Chocolate Tasting Meetup

Ooh La La on 11/4 (sea day) at 2:00 - 3:00 pm

Confirmed with me:

Fuller -2

Kalasinski -2

Kuhn -2

Obiso -1

Fernandez\Kiss -2

Palmer -2

Reardon -2

Shaw -2

Stockdale -2

Expressed interest but has not sent room nbr yet:

Browning -2

Capell -2

Millross -2

Redding -2

Stein -2

I have 27 people who expressed interest in the Chocolate tasting. Only some have sent me room numbers. I sent the others PMs to be sure they send me the info. I will now post the info to the "Meet Ups and ....." list. At this point I can't take any more people but feel free to post if you are interested but had not said so before. Make sure you send me room nbrs. The $30 will be billed to your room.

Chocolate Tasting Meetup

Confirmed with me:

Fuller -2

Kalasinski -2

Kuhn -2

Obiso -1

Fernandez\Kiss -2

Palmer -2

Reardon -2

Shaw -2

Stockdale -2

Expressed interest but has not sent room nbr yet:

Browning -2

Capell -2

Millross -2

Redding -2

Stein -2

Check your facebook messages - Joe Stein

The FE Lists have been updated with room numbers. Red, Blue and Green are complete. White is missing one room number I hope to have in the next day or two. The lists are on the FB site in PDF form. IF you need them emailed please Private Message me your email address.

Kate

Hello all,

Just skimmed through 79 pages of fun to catch up with you all. Just changed our 4 day cruise to this one! Cruising: myself (Cathy), DH (Kevin), DD (Caity-16), DS (Michael-13). This is our 5th Disney Cruise and we are celebrating our 20th anniversary!!! You all sound like a fun group, wish we could have joined earlier. Looking forward to following the next month!

Cathy

Welcome Cathy!!!

There are several of us that are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary! Karen & Joe and my hubby Rob & I are even the same date! 10/23.

Many people are also celebrating our 5th cruise as well!

Welcome to our group - did you find us on Facebook - that is where most of us hang out most of the time.

Leslie

I have a couple FE questions:

ACDSNY - Christina - are there 3 adults in your room or is Leilah your child? Trying to finish up these FE gifts.

BERMDAANNIE - Room 6130 has 3 adults - is Jesse an adult child or just a 3rd adult? again Trying to plan the FE gifts accordingly.

Thank you so very much. I hope you both see this!

Leslie

I am new to this & just saw about the mixology groups are there any others that I could sign up for? It's just me & DH. Thank You

:confused3:sad:

If you're participating in the Mixology Seminar Class, Here's the List of Names for the 2 PM & 4 PM GROUPS

MIXOLOGY MutinEARS
Thursday, November 7th
2:00 PM GROUP IS CLOSED

Alvarez 2
Chalmers 2
Connors 2
Dowdy 2
Fioretti 2
Fuller 3
Heintz 1
Kalasinski 1
Karasik 2
Kuhn 2
LaRosa 2
LaSota 2
Miquelon 2
Millross 2
Moore 2
Overland 2
Spivia 2
Webber 2
Wozienes 1

MIXOLOGY MutinEARS
Thursday, November 7th
4:00 PM GROUP IS CLOSED

Anwar 2
Barkmeier 4
Casertano 1
Fowler 2
Gallagher 1
Garcia 2
Giese 2
Hughes 2
Kurtz 2
Martin 2
McCabe 1
Nolte 2
Reardon 2
Sabott 2
Starcher 2
Stein 2
Swanson 2
Vincent 2

Leslie,

Thank you for the note!! I will look for you all on facebook, I never even thought to look there! The cruise is getting so close, can't hardly wait!!

Cathy

I have heard that the Holiday Cruises begin on Nov 9th, does that mean that the Fantasy will be decorated when we get off the ship on the 9th?

I am new to this & just saw about the mixology groups are there any others that I could sign up for? It's just me & DH. Thank You

:confused3:sad:

Below the Chocolate Tasting with Liquers or Wine may be closed, but I think is doing a waitlist . If you're interested please PM Jeff - mmfox316 Other tastings can be booked once you board - 1st come, 1st reserved

Chocolate Tasting Update
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfox316 View Post
I am still waiting to hear back from DCL about the Chocolate Tasting request paperwork. But, I am under the 25 people we need. It is $30 a person. I requested 2pm November 4th (2nd at sea day). Must be 21+ since alcohol is served.

Chocolate Tasting Meetup

If you sign up for a mixology onboard where do you do that?

Look in the Navigator (daily activities newsletter) that you'll receive in the terminal to see where the signups are taking place. Usually it's in one of the lounges. OR you can sign up at Guest Services when you board if it's not too busy.

You can sign up for Galley Tours at Guest Services also - very quick little tour, but neat to walk through the galley (kitchen).

I can't believe our trip is so close.:cool1: I plan on watching my sister ( Ziva ) leave port via the web cam.:wave2: Then be there to see her bring back our ship.pixiedust: I have glow sticks and other glow things so she can see us.:p:yay: I can't wait.

****Both Groups are now closed. Final Lists posted on post #1167
Venue: SKYLINE (deck 4 Aft) - same venue for 2pm & 4pm groups

The cost is $15 per participant, charged to your stateroom. Gratuity at your discretion, day of seminar.

ATTENTION: All MIXOLOGY MutinEARS - Please make note now of which group you are in time & venue location. DCL will NOT give you any notices of this private function and your stateroom will be charged whether or not you attend the Mixology class you are signed up for. This is the last Mixology notice I will post on this thread. Enjoy the rest of your planning & packing & see you on the Fantasy on the 2nd! :cool1:

MIXOLOGY MutinEARS
Thursday, November 7th
2:00 PM GROUP IS CLOSED

Alvarez 2
Chalmers 2
Connors 2
Dowdy 2
Fioretti 2
Fuller 3
Heintz 1
Kalasinski 1
Karasik 2
Kuhn 2
LaRosa 2
LaSota 2
Miquelon 2
Millross 2
Moore 2
Overland 2
Spivia 2
Webber 2
Wozienes 1

MIXOLOGY MutinEARS
Thursday, November 7th
4:00 PM GROUP IS CLOSED

Anwar 2
Barkmeier 4
Casertano 1
Fowler 2
Gallagher 1
Garcia 2
Giese 2
Hughes 2
Kurtz 2
Martin 2
McCabe 1
Nolte 2
Reardon 2
Sabott 2
Starcher 2
Stein 2
Swanson 2
Vincent 2

Evening folks!

Sorry, I'm new here, and my family and I will be taking our first DCL adventure on the Fantasy. In reading over the chocolate fantasy, that might be something my family and I are interested in. It would just be my wife and I, as my 4 year old is obviously too young. We did notice when we were looking at activities and such many of them were all booked. Are there waiting lists, or do they open up additional spots when people board?

For those of you who are experienced cruisers, is there anything we should do, or anything we should avoid? We booked our cruise recently, so we have yet to receive anything from DCL. My family and I are very new to cruising (it will be my first time!) so please forgive me if I ask something which seems a little off.

Quick little info about the family - as my name sort of indicates, I'm into weather, as I work for the local tv station as part of their on-air staff. My better half works for the school district, and then we have on 4yo son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter