• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2, 2013 - Disney Fantasy 7 night Eastern - Cruise Meet

Mike, I am so jealous of my sisters.:sad2: They get to cruise with you! I will be getting off the ship as y'all get on! I've read some of your trip reports and have chatted to you once or twice. Always wanted to meet you!:wave2: Oh well. Maybe next time! :goodvibes

Well we'll be waving to you as you return "Our" ship to port the morning of the 2nd! We like to hang out at 5 am and welcome the ship back in. :sail:

I need to post again so ... We are looking forward to exploring the Fantasy, Most of our cruises have been on the Magic, a few on the Wonder, but always with my family, which makes it the best of all.

Ok- started the mockup for my FE gifts. First go-round.... Not exactly a COMPLETE failure... But certainly not going that direction now..... Back to the drawing board!

Well we'll be waving to you as you return "Our" ship to port the morning of the 2nd! We like to hang out at 5 am and welcome the ship back in. :sail:

I'm usually up at that time... and I think our room is on the beach side as we come back in. I'll be sure to wave at y'all! I'll be the crazy lady standing on the verandah crying! Coming back into P.C. always makes me sad!

The FE List is Officially Closed. I'll be splitting the list in the next couple of days and have THREE lists posted on FB. If you are doing the FE and do not have a FB account and have not already PM'd me your email address, please do so and I'll send you the list you are on. If you haven't let me know your room number, please PM me with the information.

Please be patient a little longer. Double checking lists and splitting the lists up is time consuming. So, let's have some fun!

I'm usually up at that time... and I think our room is on the beach side as we come back in. I'll be sure to wave at y'all! I'll be the crazy lady standing on the verandah crying! Coming back into P.C. always makes me sad!

We'll be watching for you! We have some other friends sailing with you too, so they may be out there waving to us too!. Or perhaps flashing.:rolleyes1:upsidedow:rotfl::lmao:

WHEW! I just got done reviewing all 75 pages on this thread. I count 99 participants on this thread!!!!! I would post all 99 monikers, but Disboards may not be happy that I used up so much room!!!! Many of you have gone over and found the FB page.

Many of you are still waiting for your cabin numbers. (I'd cry here, but the emoticons don't work for me).

I'm working on the FE lists. When you do get your room number, please make sure I receive the word or I'll get all those extra FE gifts laying around on the hallway floors! Have a good one. We sail soon!

So how did you decide on Bernard's Tours? Have you used them before?

No we haven't used them before, but many on the DIS Boards have. I looked at the reviews and email the company for some ideas for our group. I still need to make sure of the correct time for our tour as I believe the ship time will be different than the island time.

Hello fellow cruisers...We are super excited as we just booked on this cruise TODAY!! What a surprise and we could not be more excited. We sailed on the Magi in January and are looking forward to some more Disney fun! I am hoping it is not too late to join any FE groups??? Please let me know who it is that is organizing it... We participated in the FE on the Magic and the kids absolutely LOVED it!!

Thanks Much
Christy

WHEW! I just got done reviewing all 75 pages on this thread. I count 99 participants on this thread!!!!! I would post all 99 monikers, but Disboards may not be happy that I used up so much room!!!! Many of you have gone over and found the FB page.

Many of you are still waiting for your cabin numbers. (I'd cry here, but the emoticons don't work for me).

I'm working on the FE lists. When you do get your room number, please make sure I receive the word or I'll get all those extra FE gifts laying around on the hallway floors! Have a good one. We sail soon!

I have finished splitting the lists. If you aren't on Facebook and want a copy of the final list, please PM me here with your email address and I'll send it to you.

This is only the FE list. With over 121 people signing onto either FB or DISboards, I couldn't keep up with everyone.

Enjoy and let me know if you need any information add/deleted/changed or corrected.

Kate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter