November 18, 2010 Wonder 3 day

Have spent 5 beautiful nights at WDW. Gorgeous weather!!! See everyone tomorrow:)

It's 920 on embark day. I doubt anyone will read this before we get on the boat. We are parked in a side lot next to the Wonder waiting to be able to park and check in. The kids are about to explode. See everyone in a couple hours.

Made it home. Now it's time to get back to work.

We had a great time. It was nice to meet so many new people. All the gifts from the FE were wonderful.

Hope to catch up with everyone again soon.

Hi guys

I was on the ship for this cruise and right before we boarded I realized my camera was missing. My DD put it down I guess because she was looking at our WDW pics on it. If anyone may know the whereabouts of a black Kodak Digital camera send me a PM. I probably won't get it back but it never hurts to ask. Oh and we had a great time on the cruise. Thanks to Amy for opening up the Roy Suite for us to see. My kids enjoyed that.

Sorry to say that we are home. It's 29 degrees but no snow yet today!

Wow - Amazing - Wonderful - Incredible!!! Just a few adjectives about our cruise and about all of you, my DIS friends. You made our cruise so special. Amy, thanks for inviting us to your home on the ocean.

For those who have asked, my grandson, Sean, made it to the Wonder on 11/21. He is taking insulin twice a day. As he got off the escalator at port, he told me how "awesome" it was to ride in an ambulance. DCL crew members went over and above our wildest expectations for Sean. He received signed autographed pictures, pins from Mickey's Mates, a sugar free birthday cake, and a take out dinner from Palo!!! Thank you DCL!!!!

I don't plan to start my reality check until tomorrow - when I have to make my own bed, make my own coffee, and start laundry.

Dave and I thank you all again for making our cruise so special.

Jan

Hi guys

I was on the ship for this cruise and right before we boarded I realized my camera was missing. My DD put it down I guess because she was looking at our WDW pics on it. If anyone may know the whereabouts of a black Kodak Digital camera send me a PM. I probably won't get it back but it never hurts to ask. Oh and we had a great time on the cruise. Thanks to Amy for opening up the Roy Suite for us to see. My kids enjoyed that.

Did you get your camera?

Jan

Thanks for the update on your grandson Jan. Glad to hear his cruise was extra special.
Many thanks to everyone for the fun FE gifts. We had a great cruise and rebooked for the same time next year.
Alison and Ron

Sorry to say that we are home. It's 29 degrees but no snow yet today!

Wow - Amazing - Wonderful - Incredible!!! Just a few adjectives about our cruise and about all of you, my DIS friends. You made our cruise so special. Amy, thanks for inviting us to your home on the ocean.

For those who have asked, my grandson, Sean, made it to the Wonder on 11/21. He is taking insulin twice a day. As he got off the escalator at port, he told me how "awesome" it was to ride in an ambulance. DCL crew members went over and above our wildest expectations for Sean. He received signed autographed pictures, pins from Mickey's Mates, a sugar free birthday cake, and a take out dinner from Palo!!! Thank you DCL!!!!

I don't plan to start my reality check until tomorrow - when I have to make my own bed, make my own coffee, and start laundry.

Dave and I thank you all again for making our cruise so special.

Jan

We had a wonderful time on the Cruise. We think we may be done with the parks for now and just want to go cruising. Thank you everyone for the fun FE gifts. I'm sentimental so have kept tags with many of them and have them in a plastic bag to keep. My son Rick couldn't believe how they treated us like royalty. We will definintly be doing this again. Thank you Amy for the extra treat of seeing the Disney Suite.
Take care everyone, Hugs,
PiratePam, ARRRRR pirate:

Did you get your camera?

Jan

Hi guys

I hope your second leg of the cruise was great. How is your grandson. I hope he is feeling better. No I never got my camera back but oh well that is life. Maybe santa will bring me a new one. I had my Iphone and took pics with it and so did my husband so we were able to take pics on the cruise. We had a great time but 3 night was not long enough. I think I need to do the back to back myself one day. If you know anyone who needs a TA let me know. It was very nice to meet you both. I can't wait to cruise again.

Got back home yesterday after our cruise, disney parks and a trip to key west. The cruise was amazing!!! All 4 of us had a blast and can't wait to get back on the ship on another cruise.

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful FE gifts.

Thanks Amy for hosting the meet and greet. It was an awesome vacation!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the great FE gifts! They were simply fabulous! Our cruise was a hit...we were so tired when we got home. So much fun. Unfortunately, we missed the meet and greet, as we were boarding the boat at 3:30. :scared1: We were sweatin' bullets until we boarded the Disney Bus at the airport. :cool1:

Hi everyone,
We too, had an incredible time on our first Disney cruise. It was so nice to meet so many of you. Thank you, Amy for hosting the meet and greet .

We didn't sign up in time for the FE exchange but someone left us beads for pirate night. Thank you so much for that.

Disney certainly knows what they are doing when they give you an upgrade. We had booked an outside cabin and were upgraded to a verandah. I know it was only a 3 day cruise but we absolutely loved the verandah!!! We had starboard side so we saw a great view of Atlantis and a great view of Castaway Cay. Oh my gosh, Castaway Cay was gorgeous. I was so hoping that we would have a beautiful day at CC....we were so blessed to get that. I took so many pictures....1900!!! It's so much fun looking through them and reliving our trip. We can't wait to go again.

Hope everyone had as good a time as we did!

Finally getting back to normal around here. Still working on photos from the trip, but wanted to post a few. We had a great time on our first cruise. My wife is talking about trying the Alaska cruise next. Thanks all for the FE gifts. They will be bringing back the memories for quite a while. Wishing all a very Merry Christmas! :santa:

Our first on board photo.
DSCF0264.jpg

Meet and Greet. Thanks, Amy.
DSCF0282.jpg

On CC with Minnie.
DSCF0549.jpg

A picture with some fans.
DSCF0573.jpg

Limbo Time!
DSCF0593.jpg

Made it through.
DSCF0594.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter