November 18, 2010 Wonder 3 day

FE Gifts - Done!
Door Magnets - Done!
Packing- well, I still have a bit of time
Excitement - through the roof!

I asked my DD6 if she wanted me to pack her Disney Customs and she say, "No, thank you.". I looked shocked and said, "Why not, baby doll?". Her reply, "Well, mom, I think the characters on the ship are fake." "Oh baby, why would you think a thing like that?" "Because they can't be at Disney World and the cruise at the same time and since their houses are at Disney World, I think those are the real ones." :eek:

Where did my innocent baby girl go????

That's one bright little girl that you've got there. Very sound reasoning. Looking forward to meeting y'all. :santa:

Any party of 2 or 3 interested in going in on a Cabana? (if one is available)
We really want to try it, but for our party of 3, we don't really feel we would get our money's worth.
PM me if interested.
Can't believe how close it is. See you all soon.

On the DCL general board, a cruiser from the 11/11 Wonder said that the ship is almost done being decorated for Christmas, the tree is in the atrium, she saw crates/boxes of Christmas decorations being loaded probably for CC.

See everyone in 4 wake ups!!!

:thumbsup2 :banana: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2:

Jan

Cruise Director news flash - for those interested - it should be Clayton as he was CD on the 11/11 Wonder. Lots of energy, smiles and fun.

Jan

Business trip complete. Heading home to FL tomorrow. Will rush to get everything ready for the cruise this weekend. We are heading to Canaveral on Tuesday and going to Kennedy Space Center on Wednesday. Ready to get on that boat Thursday. See you all there. :cool1:

Dave, are you or were you in the Navy? My DH, Dave, was stationed in Pensacola many, many years ago.

Jan

Got to do a little pre- meet and greet last night with Ron and Lauren at Lone Star Park. Looking forward to some more visiting time with y'all on the ship. :santa:

Dave, are you or were you in the Navy? My DH, Dave, was stationed in Pensacola many, many years ago.

Jan

Not the Navy. I spent 8 years in the Marines and now I am a recruiter for the Army National Guard in p'cola. We moved to p'cola in 1985 when my dad was in the Navy and I have called it home ever since.

Finished the FE gifts and the extender tonight. Almost finished packing. Wife is almost packed. I have a 9 year old that acts like he can't do anything for himself. I have a 13 year old that is a moody teenage girl that can't find the right clothes to take on the cruise. I have to sit for who knows how many hours while my daughter gets a manicure and pedicure tomorrow.

I forgot how stressful going on vacation is. We head south on Tuesday :banana:. I can't wait to get on the boat so the preperation will be over. I need some relaxation.

Got to do a little pre- meet and greet last night with Ron and Lauren at Lone Star Park. Looking forward to some more visiting time with y'all on the ship. :santa:

WE ARE FROM DALLAS TOO! We leave for WDW on Wednesday, and we are headed to the port on Thursday morning in a rental car. We are staying at WDW for eight days after the cruise. I am ready NOW!!!

WE ARE FROM DALLAS TOO! We leave for WDW on Wednesday, and we are headed to the port on Thursday morning in a rental car. We are staying at WDW for eight days after the cruise. I am ready NOW!!!

Trampslady, we live in Arlington (Arlington/Mansfield border) and Santa Ray is in Irving. How cool. We also leave on Wednesday (6:00 pm flight) and will stay at the Hyatt at the airport and head to the port on Thursday morning. Can't wait!
It will be great to meet up with some other DFW'ers.
See you soon.

Not from Dallas, but still in the Lone Star State! We are close to Beaumont... 1 1/2 hours east of Houston.:goodvibes

Well Howdy, Neighbor! We fly out Wednesday morning. Staying the night at Bay Lake Tower and 3 nights at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge after the cruise. See you on the ship! :santa:

OK. We are packed. My wife is working today so I have to get all the packing done myself. The problem is that I got all four of us packed into 3 suitcases. I'm sure I underpacked and I will hear about it when she gets home.

We are leaving in the morning for our 8 hour drive to Cape Canaveral. I'm sure we will need to take an empty suitcase for all the clothes my wife and daughter will buy on the way.

So, we will see all of you in a few days. :woohoo:

Have a safe drive, Dave. Looking forward to meetnig you and your family.

Dave and I leave from Detroit on Wednesday. :thumbsup2

Jan

We are flying out tomorrow morning. Rajeev is already in Orlando for work.We join him tomorrow night and will drive to the port Thursday morning.See you all there! Have a safe trip everyone.

Rupa

Finally, the magical day has arrived! Can't wait to board that beautiful ship tomorrow.

Safe travels to all who are on their way to Florida today. To those already there, have a great day!

See you tomorrow.

Jan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter