November 18, 2010 Wonder 3 day

just wanted to post to look at my wonderful ticker...We leave tomorrow for orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

just wanted to post to look at my wonderful ticker...We leave tomorrow for orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Woo Hoo! I used to feel excitement when I looked at my ticker...now it's coupled with nervousness...I keep rechecking my list of to-dos! I mailed my box to the ship today. Hope it meets us there! :goodvibes

See everyone SOOOOON! :cool2:

Woo Hoo! I used to feel excitement when I looked at my ticker...now it's coupled with nervousness...I keep rechecking my list of to-dos! I mailed my box to the ship today. Hope it meets us there! :goodvibes

See everyone SOOOOON! :cool2:

Mine goes out in the morning!! I was hoping to do it today but didn't get to the post office before it closed. :headache:

We are ready to start to pack! We leave Friday night. :woohoo:

One week from tomorrow we board the beautiful Disney Wonder!!

we leave for the airport at 530 in the morning tomorrow...It seems as tho I get off to a early start packing but it ends up always taking me forever at the last minute.....

Safe travels to all who are leaving shortly for a magical vacation. See you on the 18th on the beautiful Disney Wonder.

Amy, thanks for offering the DIS meet in the Roy suite. Have you been in it before? It is beautiful. A few cruises ago, a DISer invited us to see the Roy suite. Amazing.

Another thanks to you, Amy, for organizing the FE gift exchange.

And, important news (and hoping it's accurate)..... the Disney Wonder will be decorated for Christmas on November 14! I spoke with a CM at DCL last night and she provided me with this info. I don't know if the gingerbread house will be built by the time we cruise, but hoping they're at least working on it. It smells so wonderful walking by.

Jan

And, important news (and hoping it's accurate)..... the Disney Wonder will be decorated for Christmas on November 14! I spoke with a CM at DCL last night and she provided me with this info. I don't know if the gingerbread house will be built by the time we cruise, but hoping they're at least working on it. It smells so wonderful walking by.

Jan

Is that gingerbread house like the one in the Grand Floridian, with the gift shop inside? We always try to get by to see that one. :santa:

Is that gingerbread house like the one in the Grand Floridian, with the gift shop inside? We always try to get by to see that one. :santa:

It is not that big. More like a child's playhouse. An adult (short) could stand up in it. You can't actually walk through it...just around it. It is on the edge of the Promenade Lounge on the way to one of the restaurants.
Last year, we cruised Nov. 22-25th and both the boat and Castaway Cay were pretty well decorated. The Gingerbread house changed every day. It was fun to watch.

Yayyyyyyyy..1 week!!!We leave for Orlando on 17th morning.See you all there on 18th at 3:00PM in the Roy suite. Have safe trip all of you who are leaving shortly.

Wow..it is almost here. And we get a decorated ship!! Wowwwww!!

Thank you Jan for finding out the information!

No, it's not the same. This gingerbread house will be built near the stairway between Lumiere/Tritons and Promenade Lounge. We cannot access the interior of the house. I'm guessing the house is about 7-8 feet tall - just a guess and it has been 4 years since I was on a Christmas decorated ship. Must be a miniature of the GF house. CC gets decorated, too, but I don't know if that will be done by the time we arrive at CC. Great photo ops though from the ship to the deck, if CC is decorated.

Jan

Hi fellow mateys, We are about to leave here shortly to begin our journey. I look forward to metting all of you soon, and eating turkey legs at the pirate party. Smooth Sailing and Fair Winds, Pam
ps. that means be safe!!!

Business trip complete. Heading home to FL tomorrow. Will rush to get everything ready for the cruise this weekend. We are heading to Canaveral on Tuesday and going to Kennedy Space Center on Wednesday. Ready to get on that boat Thursday. See you all there. :cool1:

FE Gifts - Done!
Door Magnets - Done!
Packing- well, I still have a bit of time
Excitement - through the roof!

I asked my DD6 if she wanted me to pack her Disney Customs and she say, "No, thank you.". I looked shocked and said, "Why not, baby doll?". Her reply, "Well, mom, I think the characters on the ship are fake." "Oh baby, why would you think a thing like that?" "Because they can't be at Disney World and the cruise at the same time and since their houses are at Disney World, I think those are the real ones." :eek:

Where did my innocent baby girl go????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter