November 18, 2010 Wonder 3 day

Hi Disney travels,

I am at the very last stage of packing my FE's. Can you please let us know the # of people in your group and their ages and names?

I aent my stuff to amy - just sent it again

It is me & my husband Boy 10, Girl 9 and little monster boy (lol) 3 years old.

I aent my stuff to amy - just sent it again

It is me & my husband Boy 10, Girl 9 and little monster boy (lol) 3 years old.

I will be sending out a new spreadsheet in the next couple of minutes with DisneyTravels added:)

Can I get a updated FE list sent to me so I know how many rooms ect to start getting ready? Pretty please???lol

I am packing this weekend. We will be there for 6 days after the cruise, and with 2 girsl, there will be a lot to pack. I am going to be putting the FE gifts into bags tonight! Made our T-shirts yesterday. Got all the magnets printed, have to get them laminated this weekend. Have to remember to buy Bonine and pack the FE and pack passports. Anything else?

Woww..after waiting for months it is finally here.:cool1: As excited as i am about this vacation, i am also kinda dreading the after vacation part. I have been on disboards almost ever since we booked the cruise. So i keep joking, i don't know what else to browse after coming back :rotfl2: May be the best thing to do is book another cruise onboard!!!! Ha ha ha ha...don't want my husband looking at this :D

I have also seen some made out of those colorful gift bags and tied together with a ribbon on top to go around the fish. Just write your names on the color gift bags and decorate.

My granddaughter and I bought one of these wrap skirts dresses that can be worn 100 ways. We intend to be wearing it most of the whole time we're there. The way you fix them, they really do look like entirely different dresses. Talk about light packing! lol

I have a quick question. I have a semi dressy suede short set with vest for my daughter would that be appropriate for dinner? Also are sandals ok for dinner?

Que

I think this sounds fine, now we haven't cruised before, but it seems like this would be appropriate. I think some of the longer cruises have more "dressy" requirements, but from what I have been reading, the 3 day are kinda casual. I have been fretting over dinner attire as well, so you're not alone! :hug:

My granddaughter and I bought one of these wrap skirts dresses that can be worn 100 ways. We intend to be wearing it most of the whole time we're there. The way you fix them, they really do look like entirely different dresses. Talk about light packing! lol

I so need one of these! :woohoo:

Well I dont know if this would be called packing, but our suitcases are out and as I do laundry I toss things in that I know we will need..the rest will be done nov 10, the night before we board a 7am flight to orlando! :laundy:

Well I dont know if this would be called packing, but our suitcases are out and as I do laundry I toss things in that I know we will need..the rest will be done nov 10, the night before we board a 7am flight to orlando! :laundy:

we will be at wdw on the 13 - 18 too.... at treehouse villas:)

My family is booked for this cruise. We are Me (Jill), DH (Chuck), DD (Caroline, 6), DS (Garrett, 3). Is there a Fish Extender group established that we can get in on? We will be in stateroom #5502

I'm so excited!! We just got a call from DVC and we were told that we were upgraded. We had a outside cabin but now we have been upgraded to a verandah!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet and greet!

I'm so excited!! We just got a call from DVC and we were told that we were upgraded. We had a outside cabin but now we have been upgraded to a verandah!!

Woo Hoo! :woohoo: Now, if we could swing an upgrade from our veranda to a one bedroom! :rotfl2:

We're DVC too. Crossing fingers for an upgrade.:thumbsup2 :santa:

My family is booked for this cruise. We are Me (Jill), DH (Chuck), DD (Caroline, 6), DS (Garrett, 3). Is there a Fish Extender group established that we can get in on? We will be in stateroom #5502

Most people have probably wrapped up their FE preparations, but I do have a few extras that I'd be willing to share. We will be in # 2582, unless we get that upgrade. ;) :santa:

Congratulations on the upgrade. That perk is a nice surprise.

Jan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter