November 18, 2010 Wonder 3 day

Hi, Me and the Albidress have gotten things for the kids that they may want on Pirate night. So, we were wondering if it's possible to give ours out the 1st night as I believe the pirate party is on the 2nd night. Also, since we have late seating will that interfer with us getting to the Pirate party?
I am already packed except for packing up the car for drive down.
:dance3:
Pam

Hi, Me and the Albidress have gotten things for the kids that they may want on Pirate night. So, we were wondering if it's possible to give ours out the 1st night as I believe the pirate party is on the 2nd night. Also, since we have late seating will that interfer with us getting to the Pirate party?
I am already packed except for packing up the car for drive down.
Pam

You will be fine for pirate night activities. They don't start until after 2nd seating. We also have items for pirate night. We will be handing ours out sometime during Nassau day as we are planning on spending most of the day on the ship. We have been to Nassau several times and enjoy the ship more:) Two years we went to aquaventure and enjoyed it, but I would certainly not pay to do it again when we can enjoy the Wonder:thumbsup2 See you all soon! We leave on the 12th for WDW:banana::banana::banana:

Glad to know we won't miss a thing. We are leaving here on the 11th but we always do WDW with day or 2 at Universal. Since Harry Potter world opened we are just going to do 4 days at Universal this year. We have our pirate garb and FE extenders and gifts all ready. I'm packed but I'm the only one that is right now lol.

Looks like there will be LOTS of pirate stuff for the party cuz we have some too! pirate:

I have to assemble our FE gifts on the ship, as it seemed too difficult to pack ours already put together. I still need to get an FE made, I am not too crafty soooo...not sure what I'll be coming up with. :idea: Hopefully it won't be glaringly obvious that I'm not crafty. :lmao:

Looks like there will be LOTS of pirate stuff for the party cuz we have some too! pirate:

I have to assemble our FE gifts on the ship, as it seemed too difficult to pack ours already put together. I still need to get an FE made, I am not too crafty soooo...not sure what I'll be coming up with. :idea: Hopefully it won't be glaringly obvious that I'm not crafty. :lmao:

Here's what I did last year because I ran out of time. I bought some Mickey material with contrasting color for the pockets and mickey heads that I put on the pockets for names. I cut everything out and used fabric glue to assemble it. I used a dowel and ribbon to hang it from. Super easy and very little time involved:)

:rotfl2:We have pirate loot too pirate:

Here's what I did last year because I ran out of time. I bought some Mickey material with contrasting color for the pockets and mickey heads that I put on the pockets for names. I cut everything out and used fabric glue to assemble it. I used a dowel and ribbon to hang it from. Super easy and very little time involved:)

Thanks Amy, that sounds like my kinda creation! :wizard:

We finally decided to do the aquaventure at Atlantis. I think it might be a whole day before we get back to the ship.

We will give out our FE gifts the 1st day as we also have pirate night gifts :) That way if we are too tired from our day at Atlantis, we don't have to worry about delivering the gifts on Day 2 and the kids can have it in time for the pirate night party!!

Amy, thats an awesome idea. Ok, people don't laugh at me, but i didn't even know about fabric glue :thumbsup2 So u all know who is the least 'crafty' person...pun intended????

Amy, thats an awesome idea. Ok, people don't laugh at me, but i didn't even know about fabric glue :thumbsup2 So u all know who is the least 'crafty' person...pun intended????

Oh no...I bought mine, so I think that puts me right there with you on the crafty scale:-) (and I didn't know about fabric glue either)

Awww I'm really upset! Like others on here I'm not crafty at all! So last week I asked a friend to make me a FE for the cruise and she said she would, but she just sent me a message to say that she hasn't had time to make one :sad1:

It's now almost 11pm and this is my last night at home before we head over to WDW so I haven't got enough time to even think about making something! If I'd found out 6 hours ago I could have popped to the store to get some material and glue but it's just too late now. I can't even get something sent from the internet as we won't be here to receive it.

If I see something around WDW that will make do I shall get that, but don't be disappointed if you get to our fish to find it's not extended by very much haha.

Awww I'm really upset! Like others on here I'm not crafty at all! So last week I asked a friend to make me a FE for the cruise and she said she would, but she just sent me a message to say that she hasn't had time to make one :sad1:

It's now almost 11pm and this is my last night at home before we head over to WDW so I haven't got enough time to even think about making something! If I'd found out 6 hours ago I could have popped to the store to get some material and glue but it's just too late now. I can't even get something sent from the internet as we won't be here to receive it.

If I see something around WDW that will make do I shall get that, but don't be disappointed if you get to our fish to find it's not extended by very much haha.

Oh that stinks! Here's a quick idea for you if you have any time at all. I have seen FE made out of shoe holders...just write your names on it and cut off what you don't need.

BTW...I bought mine this year too:) The one's on ebay were just so darn cute and it gave me one less thing to worry about:thumbsup2

Lil Me, you can even use a tote bag. Or glue a couple plain gift bags together and decorate each "pocket" with stickers.

No matter what there will be some great gifts coming your way!! Safe travels across the pond. :goodvibes

Christine

Hi all,
I'm so ready for this vacation:banana::banana::banana:. I started packing my kids clothes. I started on my FE. I end up purchasing a shoe holder/wall organizer from Ross on clearance and I rigged it together. I end up ironing on our names and I burned my pocket..it still looks decent it will have to do..lol. I also have pirate stuff :rotfl:. My kids and I will be doing the BlackBeard excursion.

I have a quick question. I have a semi dressy suede short set with vest for my daughter would that be appropriate for dinner? Also are sandals ok for dinner?

Que

That sucks! I am sure you will figure something out. Have a safe and happy trip we will see you soon!

ACK!! We leave in a week and a day! NO packing done yet, or even figuring out all our outfits. Guess what we're doing Saturday?!

I'm not even sure when I will start getting organized....
Swim meet this weekend and then a day at the races (Thanks Santa Ray) next weekend and then we leave on the afternoon of the 17th. And I have to be doubly organized because we are doing a back to back. Oh, but the stressful days leading up to it will be so worth it when I am sitting in Cove Cafe reading my Kindle that I have stocked up with books.
2 WEEKS FROM TODAY, WE WILL BE GETTING ON THE BOAT!!!!!!

ACK!! We leave in a week and a day! NO packing done yet, or even figuring out all our outfits. Guess what we're doing Saturday?!

I'm almost embarrassed:guilty: I do my packing the night before we leave at 3:30am for our 6am flight. Not only that, I make my kids pack their own stuff:eek: I figure if I forgot it, I can buy it. I can plan and organize other things soooo well. I guess I'm all out of planning when it comes to packing! Here's hoping you'll see me in more than one outfit the whole trip:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter