November 18, 2010 Wonder 3 day

btw- anybody when exactly when the packets are supposed to arrive? we havent got our's yet :sad2:

Not sure, but I thought 45 days until cruise day was kinda "normal" but this is our first so I'm not positive. You could call Disney...it wouldn't hurt! :)

:dance3:

We're in on the FE so you can all look forward to some English goodies....when I find something appropriate hehe. We leave for Orlando on the 5th Nov so won't be able to catch up with this thread in the 2 weeks leading up to the cruise, but you can find us at POR!

Let me know before this if anyone wants anything specific from England, I'm happy to do orders lol.

Oooo...English goodies! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :thumbsup2

I started to get worried that my cruise documents hadn't come yet but luckily they came today! I am such a worrier...lol...

Hi everyone, My son got a phone call from his friends asking why I hadn't posted in a while. Just been busy and preoccupied. I do have a room number now for my son and me.

Our room is.. 6607 - Pam and Bob both adults
My son's room is 6684
Rich and Youa
Noukou age 17
Richard age 15
Victor age 9 but will be 10 on Dec 2nd.

I am on same level as my son, but concern it's far away from them. They are near the middle, so if I'm on the end, I think that means it rocks alot. lol. I must remember to bring the dizzy pills.

We are very excited as you all are and can't wait to meet you for the meet and greet. Whoo hooo, Santa Claus to boot. How fun.
I have a ticker so hope it works, here goes.

Hello everyone!

The FE Exchange list is finalized.:cool1: Look for it in your email. See you all soon!!!

Amy

Hello everyone!

The FE Exchange list is finalized.:cool1: Look for it in your email. See you all soon!!!

Amy

I got the email, thank you very much Amy!

Hey FE gang, whats the plan, are we doing this all 3 nights or or u guys picking any one night to do the exchange?

Please let me know :D

Hey FE gang, whats the plan, are we doing this all 3 nights or or u guys picking any one night to do the exchange?

Please let me know :D

I'm planning on doing something small each day and then a larger item on one day. This is what I have done in the past and it worked great for me. The best thing is there is no right or wrong way to do a FE exchange:)

I'm planning on doing something small each day and then a larger item on one day. This is what I have done in the past and it worked great for me. The best thing is there is no right or wrong way to do a FE exchange:)

Cool, i like that idea! Thanks Amy!

Ok, DIS friends, I won't be on the Boards much until the 1st of November ... because, I am leaving this Friday for Florida and will be boarding the beautiful Disney Magic on Saturday!!!!! :dance3: :banana: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I will be home by October 31 and will get in gear for the November 18 and 21 cruises on the Wonder.

If anyone has any specific questions about menu items or if anyone wants any particular pics, please let me know.

Jan

Have a lovely time Jan!

I just ordered all the stuff I need for the FE's! We're just doing one goody bag on the one day, as we're coming over for 3 weeks we can't bring too much stuff with us on the plane.

We're going to have to do washing whilst we're on holiday, I don't think I have enough underwear for 3 weeks! :rotfl:

Since my DH and I decided to take our son with us on the cruise, I already went in and booked nursery times. I used all 10 hours that they gave me and wondered if I could book anymore once onboard??

Ok, DIS friends, I won't be on the Boards much until the 1st of November ... because, I am leaving this Friday for Florida and will be boarding the beautiful Disney Magic on Saturday!!!!! :dance3: :banana: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I will be home by October 31 and will get in gear for the November 18 and 21 cruises on the Wonder.

If anyone has any specific questions about menu items or if anyone wants any particular pics, please let me know.

Jan

Have a great time!

FE.jpg

Ready to go!!!
:cheer2:

:idea:

We are flying into MCO on the 17th and staying the night at the Hyatt. Instead of dealing with renting a car or taking DCL transportation, I thought I would see about a limo.

Since we are a family of 3, i thought about checking to see if anyone would want to help share the costs and share a limo down to PC.

Please PM or post if interested.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I am getting so excited reading this!! This will be our first Disney cruise!!
We are celebrating my 50th birthday!

Amy, we would love to be a part of the meet and greet . Thank you so much for doing that. Can't wait to see everyone. It will be my husband and me.

See you soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter