November 17, 2013 - 4-night Dream Cruise to Bahamas

Finally keep in mind this should be fun, not stressful. It's about getting back to your room and finding that some thought about you and your family and passing that along to another family.

Exactly this! I have participated in many "secret" exchanges (used to own a scrapbook store with events ect where we did this) and there is always some who think it's a competion to come up with the best gift but that just SUCKS the fun out of it! This is meant to be something fun that will add a little more magic to an already magical time. It's about the thrill of the surprise :)

Hopefully nobody will stress too much over it and it will be a great experience.

That being said my gifts are going to be the best!! :lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

I've got my orders in for FE gifts! So excited!!

I just found the cutest thing to add to the kids FE's and I think I got carried away LOL! They had different characters/designs and I got a few of each and somehow I ended up with 34! :rolleyes:

Soooo fun! I've got the kids stuff done but I can't stop adding to my list! I love shopping for the kiddos!

hello,

If anyone is looking for a signature countdown, you can click on mine below to find some options

hello,

If anyone is looking for a signature countdown, you can click on mine below to find some options

I think I need to add in another one to countdown the rest of the trip cuz we leave in 5 months today!!!!! Woohoo :)

My family and I are going on this cruise. So excited. My neighbor has gone on 7 Disney cruises and just told me about FE. Would love to be a part of it if it isn't too late. My husband and I have three kids- a 14 year old girl, a 3.5 year old girl and a 10 month old boy (ages when we cruise). I will join your facebook page as well. Looking forward to meeting all of you.
Thanks,
Rachel

My family and I are going on this cruise. So excited. My neighbor has gone on 7 Disney cruises and just told me about FE. Would love to be a part of it if it isn't too late. My husband and I have three kids- a 14 year old girl, a 3.5 year old girl and a 10 month old boy (ages when we cruise). I will join your facebook page as well. Looking forward to meeting all of you.
Thanks,
Rachel

Welcome! It's not too late to join :) A few post up from this one is a post with a sign up "list" - copy and paste the whole thing into a new post and add your info as well. So far we only have a few signed up but we're keeping our fingers crossed we get more as we get closer. I've added you to the FB group.:yay::yay:

Hi Rachel :welcome:

So happy to have you join the group! This is going to be so much FUN!!

Hi there! We just booked this cruise for my little family, and we would love to participate in the FE if we are not too late to sign up. I sent a request for the FB group as well.

This will be our first Disney Cruise, and I am so excited!

So excited about the FE! I hope I am doing this correctly...

Family Name: Scott
Room# 8524
Names of Adults Participating: Joel & Amy
#1 Childs Name: Connor
Girl/Boy: Boy
Favourite Characters: Captain Jack, Buzz

#2 Childs Name: Anabelle
Girl/Boy: Girl
Favourite Characters: Cinderella, Belle, Ariel

Special Notes:

Family Name: Cook
Room#9590
Names of Adults Participating: Glenn & Rebecca
#1 Childs Name: Cassie
Favourite Characters: Stitch, Ariel & Tigger

#2 Childs Name: Jesse
Girl/Boy: Boy
Favourite Characters: Buzz, Fantasmic Mickey, Lightening McQueen

Special Notes:

Family Name: Taylor
Room#5546
Names of Adults Participating: 2
#1 Childs Name: Emily
Favourite Characters: Merida and Piglet

#2 Childs Name: Sarah
Favourite Characters: Mickey, Rapunzel and Pascal

Special Notes: With the exception of Merida and Rapunzel neither one of them are "into" the princesses.

Family Name: Hovey
Room#6054
Names of Adults Participating:
#1 Childs Name: Mary Zetta
Girl/Boy: girl
Favourite Characters: Mickey, Woody/Buzz, Boo, Tinkerbell

Special Notes: Our kiddo isn't really into the princesses, but she loves pirates.

Lets talk formal dining night......how formal is everyone dressing? I thought I'd wear a summer dress and my dh could wear slacks and dress shirt. I don't want to be the only ones under dressed!! Should we be putting more effort in??

I almost never dress up - I have one outfit I always wear when I do and last week I was going to a baptism that I needed to dress up for and realized that the outfit I had was over 10 years old!!!!!! It was my after wedding dress outfit and we've been married 12 years! I went out that morning and bought a different top that matched the skirt and wore that. I have to buy something new before the cruise though because we went on a cruise for our honeymoon and I was wearing the outfit for our formal shots then lol!

I had visions of losing a bunch of weight before the trip but I can't seem to get past 24 lb and that's not enough to make a difference :(. I'm not losing hope though and I refuse to go shopping till the last absolute minute in the hopes I can go down a size or too. If I don't lose I can't imagine I'll dress up too much, if I do go down a couple of sizes then I want something that will make me feel and look fabulous!

My friend is making a rapunzel dress for my youngest and a Merida dress for my oldest so I imagine that's what they'll wear.

Family Name:Tee
Room#7069
Names of Adults Participating:Ran & Alexandria

We have no kids yet. But we enjoy participating in the FE. Btw, when is the deadline to join? Thanks.

Family Name:Tee
Room#7069
Names of Adults Participating:Ran & Alexandria

We have no kids yet. But we enjoy participating in the FE. Btw, when is the deadline to join? Thanks.

Welcome! That's a nice photo of you two :)

We haven't set a deadline yet for the FE since this thread is so quiet we want to give it time for more people to join.

We also have a Facebook group that's more active then this thread and you're welcome to join us there too :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter