November 17, 2012 TURKEY Cruise

Hi Castoff. My dh and I are on fish extender list but could you add us to the list on first page? Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Tracy and Chuck Hamilton

I have added you to the roll call. :thumbsup2 My DH is also named Chuck. :)

I told my DH the same thing this morning. :woohoo: My cruise pile is getting huge ! :eek:

What is a "cruise pile"? Am I supposed to be making a pile? :confused3

We did start laying stuff out in our guest room (we made the official announcement last week that we are no longer accepting visitors until after we return from the cruise!)
pirate:

What is a "cruise pile"? Am I supposed to be making a pile? :confused3

We did start laying stuff out in our guest room (we made the official announcement last week that we are no longer accepting visitors until after we return from the cruise!)
pirate:

:rotfl2: Some people use the word " cruise pile " as putting everything and anything you want to bring on the cruise with you. I also have a room that everything is going into. So far my FE gifts are packaged and already put in my carry on suitcase. My pile has all the little things.........the over the door shoe holder, sunscreen, the hat I want to bring, waterproof camera. I have a closet full of clothes but when I pack will prabaly take 1/2 of clothes out so I don't overpack.:rotfl2:

For those who are making your Tshirts for the meet are you putting the logo in the front or the back of your shirt? Went out over the weekend and got a white shirt on sale at Walmart for $1 and got the iron on transfer paper from staples. Got 6 sheets for $9. :thumbsup2

dizney-cruiser said:
If you choose turkey - are you able to get dark meat? :surfweb:

The plate comes with white and dark meat. I am sure you could ask for extra dark. I like both, so have never asked. :)

Here is the shirt I made with the logo for the day of our meet.
You can see on the back a line from the front collar from when I ironed if your wondering what that line is. :goodvibes

100_4793.jpg

100_4794.jpg

DH was nice enough to take the photos.

So lets see everyone elses shirts for the meet.

You can see on the back a line from the front collar from when I ironed if your wondering what that line is. :goodvibes

100_4793.jpg

100_4794.jpg

THAT LOOKS GREAT!!!
What kind of transfer paper did you use?

Your shirts are really nice!! GREAT JOB!!

Hello all,
After about a month of deliberating we finally decided to book our 7 Thanksgiving Cruise...it is our favorite way to spend Turkey Week.

It is myself(Michelle), dh(John), our daughter Jessica, and the reason we were so undecided our soon to be 4 month old son Joseph.

We started sailing when our daughter was just over a year. It took us a long time to decide if we wanted to attempt this. We knew our daughter has come to love her Turkey Sailings, but were unsure of traveling with a 5 month old.

Someone said the only difference between cranky baby at home and cranky baby at sea is that your bed and meals will all be made :)

Cannot wait to get meet all the Turkey Cruisers.

100_4793.jpg

100_4794.jpg

The shirt came out GREAT !! :thumbsup2

Hello all,
After about a month of deliberating we finally decided to book our 7 Thanksgiving Cruise...it is our favorite way to spend Turkey Week.

It is myself(Michelle), dh(John), our daughter Jessica, and the reason we were so undecided our soon to be 4 month old son Joseph.

We started sailing when our daughter was just over a year. It took us a long time to decide if we wanted to attempt this. We knew our daughter has come to love her Turkey Sailings, but were unsure of traveling with a 5 month old.

Someone said the only difference between cranky baby at home and cranky baby at sea is that your bed and meals will all be made :)

Cannot wait to get meet all the Turkey Cruisers.

Welcome Aboard ! :cheer2::cheer2: I have added you to the roll call on page one.

Hi all!
I know I'm a little late to the MEET but we participated on the last DC we took back in 2010. Is it too late for us to join the fun? Can anyone catch me up? Is there a meeting after boarding? Can we participate in the door fun? Any info will be much appreciated! Even though we participated a couple of years ago, it was my first time to be apart of DIS so I'm still relatively new.

We are on the Fantasy 11/17/12

Thanks!!! :cool1:

Babutz said:
Hi all!
I know I'm a little late to the MEET but we participated on the last DC we took back in 2010. Is it too late for us to join the fun? Can anyone catch me up? Is there a meeting after boarding? Can we participate in the door fun? Any info will be much appreciated! Even though we participated a couple of years ago, it was my first time to be apart of DIS so I'm still relatively new.

Welcome aboard!!

We just joined as well. We needed to make sure or infant son was up for travel. We have friends sailing the Dream, but there was nothing available so we had to settle for 7 days HaHa

I am of the belief it is never too late as vacations are to be magical and fun. So we are happy to swing by and leave surprises at your door (our daughter knows the fun is in the giving not just the recieving) and hopefully meet up with you and others. Though we may have our hands full with a little guy.

So I know that the FE list was closed, however, rather than tell my daughter she cannot participate because we booked the cruise too late we are going to still let her make deliveries.

She wants to start working on making packages....it will take her weeks to do so glad she wants to start this weekend.

Would someone mind sending me the list so she knows how many and what types of "packages" to make. Plus if we know where the rooms are when we are on the ship that is way easier then mom having to walk up and down every deck...especially if she makes multiple packages.

Thanks

Hi all!

Welcome Aboard ! :cheer2::cheer2: Never to late to join the party. Can I have the first names that will be on the cruise ? I will add you to the roll call. There is some info. on page 1 post # 2.

So I know that the FE list was closed, however, rather than tell my daughter she cannot participate because we booked the cruise too late we are going to still let her make deliveries.

She wants to start working on making packages....it will take her weeks to do so glad she wants to start this weekend.

Would someone mind sending me the list so she knows how many and what types of "packages" to make. Plus if we know where the rooms are when we are on the ship that is way easier then mom having to walk up and down every deck...especially if she makes multiple packages.

Thanks

Send Kristin ( Dis name - Kritter ) a PM. I already printed my list and don't have it on my computer anymore. If you have your cabin number I would be happy to add you to my list. :goodvibes

Hey everyone!! Just wanted to let everyone know that we were able to upgrade from an 11C to a 9B yesterday for $220 total for the three of us. Didn't know if anyone else was interested in upgrading, but I thought this was a great deal!!

6 more weeks!! :)

Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter