November 17, 2012 TURKEY Cruise

Don't forget if your on Facebook we also have a page set up for our cruise.....

But, hey everyone, please remember to send me a PM so that I know your real name so I can add you onto our closed FB page. I've gotten a couple of requests to join our group on FB but am clueless about whether or not the name matches a Dis-nickname on our meet thread! SO send me a message to clue me in if this pertains to you.:thumbsup2

What is everyone's plans before the cruise and after?

What is everyone's plans before the cruise and after?

Before, I am going to save money up for the trip. After, I am going to pay my bills from the trip. lol. :rotfl2:

Seriously though, I am just hoping to get FE gifts made and just relax and enjoy the trip. It has been awhile since we had a good vacation.

Before, I am going to save money up for the trip. After, I am going to pay my bills from the trip. lol. :rotfl2:

Seriously though, I am just hoping to get FE gifts made and just relax and enjoy the trip. It has been awhile since we had a good vacation.

What are you doing for FE gifts??

What are you doing for FE gifts??

I'm not entirely sure yet. My DD and I have some good ideas so far but we haven't put any of them to the test to see how they will come out. We are relatively artsy family so I think we will figure out something cool! :)

I asked Millipie for some more designs for our group. I think they turned out great -- Millipie's turkey is what the other designer, Judy, used in the circle logo for our cruise. Here is the first image Millipie did for us:

Feasting_on_the_Fantasy_2012_p-2.jpg

Welcome!

We'd love to hear your insights about cruising at Thanksgiving! I also sent you a PM about our Facebook page just to double-check before I add you there. The person in charge of the roll call is on the Hawaii cruise right now but I'm sure she will add you when she gets home.

Thanks for covering for me. :) Love , Love the designs you posted.:thumbsup2

Hello All,

We are also sailing with you - Thanksgiving 2012! Me (Shirley), DH (Peter) and DS (Matthew - 17). Look forward to meeting everyone. We are sailing on the Fantasy in June too! Been on several Thanksgiving cruises (mostly on the Magic), but also the one last year on the Dream.

Please add us to the roll call. :)

Welcome Aboard ! :cheer2::banana: I have added your information to the roll call list. I love your dis-name. :thumbsup2 I have a VERY spoiled Maltese that is 6 years old. :love:

Sadly, our plans have changed, and we will not be sailing with all of you afterall. We will need to be removed from the FE list. Have a great time!

Sadly, our plans have changed, and we will not be sailing with all of you afterall. We will need to be removed from the FE list. Have a great time!

Sorry you won't be able to join us. Hopefully you were able to move the cruise to another one.:)

We too will have to reschedule and sail some other time. We haven't rebooked just yet, but it's just a matter of time.

:goodvibes:thumbsup2:cool1:Booked our airfare on SouthWest this morning!! YEAH!!:cool1::):thumbsup2:goodvibes

I have a local friend who is willing to do landyards for our cruise. If we are interested I am happy to organize and get pricing!!:thumbsup2:)

:goodvibes:thumbsup2:cool1:Booked our airfare on SouthWest this morning!! YEAH!!:cool1::):thumbsup2:goodvibes

I have a local friend who is willing to do landyards for our cruise. If we are interested I am happy to organize and get pricing!!:thumbsup2:)

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2Glad you got your airplane tickets! And yes to the lanyard idea! Thanks Kristin!

I looked at Southwest's prices for grins, and even at 8 am, the nonstop flights were showing sold out, and airfare for 4 was over $2K. Southwest was the last gasp of breath, it's just not happening.

@DenverVal: Oh no! Sorry to hear that you had rotten luck with SWA. That's crazy that the non stops were sold out so quickly. Luckily we got ours a couple of months ago when Jet Blue released theirs.

@Kritter: I'm happy to help you organize the lanyards for the group. It is a fun way to spot people on the boat as most people tend to wear them. How cool that you know someone locally who makes them. Always great to support local businesses! Just let me know how I can assist you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter