November 17, 2012 TURKEY Cruise

I agree with meeting on day 1. The only plans for my sea days will be spa, brunch, and planning to see Ducky Williams.

As far as FE gifts go .....some people put there name on it and some don't . I like putting my dis name on it with our real names. I also like knowing who gave me the gift. So you can decide whatever you would like to do. :)

Hello Everyone..............
I Posted this on FB but never got a response. :sad1: I also just realized some people are not on FB. I came back from Hawaii in the middle of May and interviewed for a job in June. ( unexpected ) I got the job and was looking for some Pixie Dust to get the time off due to it being a VERY bad time of year. I finally talked to my boss and was approved for the time off. :woohoo::woohoo: Good thing since I already started on my special FE gifts. :rolleyes1 I feel bad I haven't been around.:sad2: It is easier to look at the FB page from my phone. I did just download the Dis app, so maybe I can check in here a little bit more often.

I have updated the roll call list. Please send me a PM if you know someone who is on the list but no longer going or send me a PM if your name isn't on the list.
The person who started this thread ( Bev ) is no longer on this cruise.

Are we still doing groups of 25 for the FE ?

Looking forward to meeting everyone !!:woohoo:

Is the list only going to be on Facebook? If so, I might have to drop out because I don't do Facebook and will miss out on all the planning. Just wondering.... :confused3

Hi lucas,
Hope you are enjoying Sanibel & having good weather! I was born & raised in Ft Laud & have been there many times :) Do you know how I can get added to the original list of cruisers? Thanks!

:thanks: castoff for adding us to the roll call! Congrats on the new job and the pixiedust: to go on the cruise! Can't wait to meet everyone! :grouphug:

I have never done FE before, so any general guidance on "how to FE" you can give me would be very helpful! :teacher:

:flower3: Best of luck in the new job!

Hi!

Sanibel was fantastic! We just got back, love that place!

We live in Boca Raton (I'm originally from New Orleans). We just had guests and took them to all the sights in Fort Lauderdale!

Glad to hear you were added to the roll call. We don't participate in the FE but love the meet & greets on the ship. It is fun to run into DIS friends on the ship after the meet! And, I love to see how everyone decorates their doors.

Is the list only going to be on Facebook? If so, I might have to drop out because I don't do Facebook and will miss out on all the planning. Just wondering.... :confused3

Hi Peggy, The roll call is on the first page of this thread post #2. All of the planning for this cruise is done on the Dis. FB is for chatting. :thumbsup2

Hi Peggy, The roll call is on the first page of this thread post #2. All of the planning for this cruise is done on the Dis. FB is for chatting. :thumbsup2

Ok, thanks! Sounds good. :banana:
(I guess I was thinking of our past cruise on the Dream where everybody switched over to FB.)

HI lucas (Peggy),
It's a small world afterall! I used to work in Boca & lived in Wellington for about 5 years! Glad Sanibel was nice~so beautiful there! Yes glad to be officially on the roll call now~it will be my first FE exchange & first Dis meet on a Disney cruise so I am very excited :) Have a good weekend!

HI lucas (Peggy),
It's a small world afterall! I used to work in Boca & lived in Wellington for about 5 years! Glad Sanibel was nice~so beautiful there! Yes glad to be officially on the roll call now~it will be my first FE exchange & first Dis meet on a Disney cruise so I am very excited :) Have a good weekend!

You have a good one, too!

P.S. My brother lives in Wellington!

I won't be sailing on Disney for Thanksgiving...but it is okay...we are going next summer with family...there will be 8 of us in all on the Eastern Fantasy...thanks for everything & I will be thinking of you on Thanksgiving! :thumbsup2 Take care! princess:

I won't be sailing on Disney for Thanksgiving...but it is okay...we are going next summer with family...there will be 8 of us in all on the Eastern Fantasy...thanks for everything & I will be thinking of you on Thanksgiving! :thumbsup2 Take care! princess:

Sorry to hear that. But going with a group of family sounds like a great time!

Heads up to anyone booked at Country Inn & Suites the night before. I just checked and the AAA rate for room only went down a couple of dollars AGAIN. This is the second time recently that the rate went down. I re-booked again and saved a little more! :cheer2:

We always book a room only and park at the port. That is my one splurge and I save up for it prior to the cruise. Just me, but I like to be able to go directly to the car after the cruise for the drive home without waiting for a van or anything.

Ok, thanks! Sounds good. :banana:
(I guess I was thinking of our past cruise on the Dream where everybody switched over to FB.)

I understand.......... there was alot of confusion on another cruise I was on. Some people were only on FB and not the Dis. :rolleyes1 The Dis should always be for planning.

Sorry you had to change your cruise.:sad2: Enjoy your cruise next year with family.

Heads up to anyone booked at Country Inn & Suites the night before. I just checked and the AAA rate for room only went down a couple of dollars AGAIN. This is the second time recently that the rate went down. I re-booked again and saved a little more! :cheer2:

We always book a room only and park at the port. That is my one splurge and I save up for it prior to the cruise. Just me, but I like to be able to go directly to the car after the cruise for the drive home without waiting for a van or anything.

Thanks for the info. I still haven't figured out where we are staying. We are driving so at least I don't have to worry about flights.

Does anyone know which dock we will be at for St. Thomas and San Juan ? Thanks

Good luck everyone! I tried to book a cabana but all sold out. But I got the BRUNCH at Palo so, I'm happy...

I was able to get Palo Brunch, Palo Dinner, a massage and a cabana on serenity bay!!

I was able to book some things for my in-laws at the platinum/concierge date. All of the cabanas were gone within 30 minutes.

Good luck with your bookings! I'm still silver so have to wait a few weeks! What are you hoping to book?

We booked a massage. Still thinking about shore excursions but we usually do things on our own (Magens Bay). But the main thing I did was the on-line check in and get an early arrival time.

Glad to see that everyone is getting what they wanted in terms of bookings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter