November 17, 2011 Bahama Dream Cruise

we too are doing the b2b nov 17 and nov 20 cruise's...Had a blast doing the FE would love to plan and organize it if needed! Im a stay at home mom, my husband is a sheriff and works alot so all I have time to is plan!! If everyone is ok with this, let me know and I can start the spreadsheet...I will also post this for the other cruise and see what the other's think of this! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

we too are doing the b2b nov 17 and nov 20 cruise's...Had a blast doing the FE would love to plan and organize it if needed! Im a stay at home mom, my husband is a sheriff and works alot so all I have time to is plan!! If everyone is ok with this, let me know and I can start the spreadsheet...I will also post this for the other cruise and see what the other's think of this! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

That would be great. I did FE for the 1st time in the Baltic last July and it was so much fun. Let me know the link and I will be happy to join in.:banana:

all you need to do if you would like to participate is send me a PM with the following info:

stateroom number
Dis-name
names of people in your cabin
ages/gender of children

Example:

mnrhannh07
Mike-DH
Rachel-DW
Kalel-DS3

I already have the list started so just let me know if you would like to be added! Almost to the single months countdown!

Count us on this cruise. We did this itinerary this year thinking we would really not like a three-night cruise as we usually cruise 14 nights or so. This was a freebie from DVC, and we tacked it along with a week at WDW. We had a blast, and we want to start making this an annual tradition.

So....when I realized that the Dream would be doing this cruise in 2011, I booked yesterday. We will be at WDW for one night prior and back again for seven nights after the cruise. It's just me and my husband. This will be another first for us as we booked an inside cabin. We have never been in a cabin without a balcony, but these inside cabins look really FUN, and three nights is no big deal.

Can't wait for this cruise!

Matt and Theresa
Dallas, TX

I think I have convince myself that I will be on this cruise (as well as the 11/20/11 for a B2B), but I have yet to finalize the rest of my traveling companions. By daughter (7) will be with me, but we are unsure about the third guest.

Once we figure it out, we will join the FE list.

Only 289 more days to go!

I have lost track, who else is doing a B2B with 11/20/2011?

Count us on this cruise. We did this itinerary this year thinking we would really not like a three-night cruise as we usually cruise 14 nights or so. This was a freebie from DVC, and we tacked it along with a week at WDW. We had a blast, and we want to start making this an annual tradition.

So....when I realized that the Dream would be doing this cruise in 2011, I booked yesterday. We will be at WDW for one night prior and back again for seven nights after the cruise. It's just me and my husband. This will be another first for us as we booked an inside cabin. We have never been in a cabin without a balcony, but these inside cabins look really FUN, and three nights is no big deal.

Can't wait for this cruise!

Matt and Theresa
Dallas, TX

We will also be traveling from DFW. Be safe and try to stay warm during this winter weather!

My family is doing the 3 night cruise followed by Thanksgiving with the mouse (Nov 20-26). We are very excited and woud love to try the FE gifts. I will PM our info.

Hello everyone! My family is booked on this cruise and it will be our first cruise ever.It will be me, DH, DS(13), & DS (11). We are staying at BCV for a few days before. Looking forward to hearing some advice from those of you who have cruised before.

This will be our first cruise as a family. Our two youngest are going to be 5 and 7 at the time of the cruise. I am going to research some more, but can anyone give me the 411 on the FE?

Can it please be November already??? The waiting is killlllllling me! :yay:

This will be our first cruise as a family. Our two youngest are going to be 5 and 7 at the time of the cruise. I am going to research some more, but can anyone give me the 411 on the FE?

Can it please be November already??? The waiting is killlllllling me! :yay:

Welcome!

No kidding on wanting November to come already!
Anywho, The fish is extender is best explained in this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2
I thought best to just show the thread LOL, I know I would leave things out!
If you decide you want to participate, just PM me names of everyone in your stateroom, ages of kids and stateroom numbeber, I will then add you the growing list!
Hoping you join, they really are alot of fun! :cheer2:

I'll be going on this cruise, along with my DD (11). We've been on 2 4-night Disney cruises before. I can't wait to see the new ship!! :yay: We are also looking to turn this into a B2B by booking Nov. 20th. Looking forward to seeing you all there!!

I think I am becoming obsessed! I check this thread everyday to see if it is going to start picking up....I am just too excited for our trip in November because we will be gone for 3 weeks!!!! :banana:

I think I am becoming obsessed! I check this thread everyday to see if it is going to start picking up....I am just too excited for our trip in November because we will be gone for 3 weeks!!!! :banana:

Less than 8 months now.

Looking at my stateroom always adds to the excitement.

DreamAft6690.jpg

Less than 8 months now.

Looking at my stateroom always adds to the excitement.

Any idea on your travel companion? I know we exchanged pm but you weren't quite sure then lol..Are you going to be in the same stateroom for both your cruise's? I have you added for the Nov 17th but not the other yet lol

Any idea on your travel companion? I know we exchanged pm but you weren't quite sure then lol..Are you going to be in the same stateroom for both your cruise's? I have you added for the Nov 17th but not the other yet lol

I know for sure that the person currently booked on my reservation will not be able to make it, which means someone else will join us or it will be a Daddy/Daughter cruise. :-)

I believe we will have someone else join us, but we need to work logistics out.

We will be in the same room for the B2B.

Looks like we will be neighbors. I have 6190 and 6192 for this cruise.

That is great! Look forward to getting to know you over the next several months. It is awesome that they will be a "friendly face" next door.

A lot of DISers have chosen the center rooms 6 aft. We must know something! ;-)

It is certainly nice to know who your neighbor will be beforehand and get to know them a bit. This will be our first cruise ever and we are trying to learn as much as possible, but we are pretty laid back people. We are looking forward to relaxing after a few days in the parks and just enjoying our time.

I have a question or two about single parent cruising. My DD (12) and I will be on DCL B2B cruises on Nov. 17th and 20th this year. We have done 2 Disney cruises before, one of them being just the two of us. I'm not sure if DCL plans for this, but we lucked into being dinner mates with 3 other single parents and their daughters (all around the same age). It definitely made for an even more enjoyable cruise, as the 8 of us occasionally met up for some onboard events. So, does anyone know if DCL may do this automatically, or could I call and put this request in if I choose? Also, if there's anybody going on this cruise with some single parent cruising tips, feel free to share! Happy cruising everyone!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter