• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 16 wishes time Help!

Snowhite23

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone
Im not sure if this is where im supposed to post this but here it goes. Im going to Magic kingdom with my family on saturnday November 16 and i am looking at the Disney calendar and it says that wishes is at 9 p.m. that day and that is on a Saturday. For the past three years i have been to Disney in November and wishes on Saturdays has always been at 10p.m. I am trying to time my Saturday adrs according to the time of wishes. Does anyone know if wishes that day is truly at 9 p.m. or will it change to 10.pm.? If anyone has any information that can help me out i would really appreciated it. thank you all for your time.

Hello everyone
Im not sure if this is where im supposed to post this but here it goes. Im going to Magic kingdom with my family on saturnday November 16 and i am looking at the Disney calendar and it says that wishes is at 9 p.m. that day and that is on a Saturday. For the past three years i have been to Disney in November and wishes on Saturdays has always been at 10p.m. I am trying to time my Saturday adrs according to the time of wishes. Does anyone know if wishes that day is truly at 9 p.m. or will it change to 10.pm.? If anyone has any information that can help me out i would really appreciated it. thank you all for your time.

I'm ending my trip in MK that night and the MDE site has Wishes at 9 PM. I know they extended the park's hours to 11 PM and read that a 2nd MSEP has been added at 10 PM.

So I would guess that Wishes is at 9 PM.

thank you both for the information...I really appreciate it...so do you think there is no chance that they will change the wishes schedule? Im trying to time my dinner adr and try to decide whether to keep the early or later one..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter