November 16, 2014-7 day Western Caribbean on the Magic

Just booked on 10/27. My wife and I just returned from the 10/11-18/18 Southern Caribbean and the 10/18 repo cruise back to PC. Found this cruise, and decided to jump on since this will make us platinum. I have requested joining the "other" page. We look forward to meeting all of you. By the way, we are cruising again without children or grand children. I guess we get young again when we get on the Magic.

Is the mixology class full? I have 2 people interested.

I believe the second group may still have openings? Can you PM me with names, room number, and reservation # if you are interested? I will pass it on to the organizer.

Here are the movies that will be playing during our cruise!

Big Hero 6
Frozen
Frozen Sing-along
Finding Nemo 3D
Saving Mr. Banks
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Maleficent
Planes: Fire and Rescue
Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy
The 100 Foot Journey
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Holy cow. I can't believe we did it, but my dh and I booked this cruise today. We've never been on a Disney cruise, it's been 7 years since we've been anywhere with just the two of us (we have 3 children), we've spent almost half of the last 4 years apart (military), and our 15th anniversary will fall right in the middle of the cruise. The stars aligned perfectly, somebody is flying out to watch the kids for the week, and we are coming ALONE.

I might be a bit excited. And nervous. But mostly excited.

I could not pm you! (I am new) we recently booked our first disney cruise. My mom passed in july and my dad and grandfather in law both passed in sept ......2 days apart. My dd's 10th bday was between their funerals. I bought our fe off of ebay and bought trinkets and whatnot. I had NO idea you had to join a group. Can we be squeezed in somewhere please? I have my daughter so excited for this. Thanks soooo much christie

I could not pm you! (I am new) we recently booked our first disney cruise. My mom passed in july and my dad and grandfather in law both passed in sept ......2 days apart. My dd's 10th bday was between their funerals. I bought our fe off of ebay and bought trinkets and whatnot. I had NO idea you had to join a group. Can we be squeezed in somewhere please? I have my daughter so excited for this. Thanks soooo much christie

Check your PM box. The last group will close tomorrow night.

My husband and I made a fish extender and bought gifts to share, but I have no idea how to join in. We are in room 6311 Just my husband and I. Please help thank you

I cannot see the pm.....is that coz I am new or dumb and cant figure it out? Lolol. I am using my phone. I will sign online here in a few and try. Thank you!!!!!

I cannot see the pm.....is that coz I am new or dumb and cant figure it out? Lolol. I am using my phone. I will sign online here in a few and try. Thank you!!!!!

You should be able to see a pm you've received. How how many are in your group, and what are the ages of the children? What is your stateroom number? If you post it here, I'll get you added.

You should be able to see a pm you've received. How how many are in your group, and what are the ages of the children? What is your stateroom number? If you post it here, I'll get you added.

i sent a pm last night....boy am i having a hard time at this thing! It is my husband Ray, Myself- Christie and our daughter Taylor who just turned 10 in October and we will be celebrating on the cruise! we are sooooo excited!!!!

Christine, I am the leader for the last minute fish extender group for the November 16th sailing on the Magic. I can add you (today is the last day). Can you either message me your stateroom # or post it here please. Welcome to our group =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter