• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 16-20?

Yes, I made my FP+s.. which, I don't like at all. I feel like they are dictating my whole vacation. But I'm doing my 3rd Keys to the Kingdom tour on the 19th, as well as the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show.. So I'm pretty excited. :)

I am going solo 11/9 thru 11/23. Not my first solo trip, but first solo at the Campground. Taking my RV down and plan to spend 3 of the days just enjoying Fort Wilderness!

I'm going solo also from 11/15 - 11/20. My MVMCP is set for the 16th. I agree about the FP+ taking away some of the spontaniety but I figure I can still pretty much do what I want if the FP don't work out.

I'm going solo also from 11/15 - 11/20. My MVMCP is set for the 16th. I agree about the FP+ taking away some of the spontaniety but I figure I can still pretty much do what I want if the FP don't work out.

I will also be at MVMCP on the 16th. I would be happy to treat you to cookies and hot chocolate :)

I'll be at MVMCP on 11/16 also. Now that I'm travelling without spouse/kids/grandkids I'm going to wait in line for 7Dwarfs M&G at the party!

I'm also going solo Nov. 16-19. I wasn't going to go to the MVMCP on the 16th, worried I'll be dead tired after having to wake up at 4:00 AM that morning for my 6:00 AM flight. The temptation of the short lines at attractions (and hot chocolate and cookies) is making me reconsider. :)

I decided to skip MVMCP.. Booked a Keys tour instead.. I'll be at Boma for breakfast on the 17th, Keys the 19th and also Aloha Dinner Show the 19th.

DisneyGeek: Sounds like fun! I see you are from Jersey Shore. My son lives in Brick! I am in North Jersey. I will be doing the Marceline to MK Tour on the 19th when you are doing Keys. Maybe I'll see you at the tour desk in the AM!

I am originally from Barnegat, but now I live down in the AC area. That's the tour thats the 3 parks right? I've been wanting to do it, but not ready to shell out that kind of cash yet. I'd rather do that when I have other people with me as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter