November 15th--3 Night Wonder Cruise

It's our first time with DCL
DBF, his 9yo DS and my DD's 9yo and 5yo!!
The girls do not have any idea - it is a total surprise for them - I am debating whether or not to tell them before we pull into the port or not - but frankly right now I am about to burst - just knowing that we are going!!!
They are going to flip out!!
Kelley

So, after several weeks of debating I took the plunge and booked tonight. I am goin SOLO, and this is my first cruise, so it should be an adventure! Looking forward to it, and to meeting you all! :yay:

another solo - so am I - well sort of.

at the last minute I just added my g/D. first time I am taking her. I might regret it. ha ha

can't wait to meet everyone.

Glad to know some others who will be with us. Will have DH, DD-10, DS-8 and DD-3.

Sounds like they'll have some company in the clubs!

Hi!

I will be sailing on the Wonder from the 11th to the 15th - I was wondering if anyone wanted the sand toys I will have for the trip!

I am not sure yet what I will have - I am trying to see if anyone from the trip before me wants to give me them - or if I will buy them on the trip.

Either way, I will not be bringing them home with me. My DS4 will have had his play with them and they won't fit in our bags home!

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Cat

My 2 DS's (7 and 12) and I will be on board 11/15 for our quality time trip! This is our first cruise with DCL. I haven't told them yet. I'm planning on doing a treasure hunt to tell them hopefully next week. !:dance3:

I decided its time to take a vacation from my awesome job, and will be taking my girlfriend on a birthday cruise... Ironically, this one... So, see you there!

We got our stateroom assignment last week. We booked a Category 12 and got upgraded to a Cat. 9!!! :) Rock on! :)

Anyhow, youngest DD has just turned 3. Older DD is 10 and DS is 8.

Thanks so much! I cannot wait till the cruise! I even have the kids saying "We're in count down mode!!"

hello fellow cruisers

i am at the moment on the WONDER - making sure they are ready for us :rotfl:

I have been on since last Sunday for the SS Member Cruise for DVC.

We stayed on for the B2 cruise also.

So I will get home on Sunday and just keep my suitcases in the living room.

So Kaitlyn (my 4 YO g/daughter) will see everyone on the 15th.

We will be staying at Disney the night before and then driving over to the port on Thursday.

I'll post again when I get home.

ANYONE HAVE THEIR DOCS YET?????????????

Anyhow, youngest DD has just turned 3. Older DD is 10 and DS is 8.

Thanks so much! I cannot wait till the cruise! I even have the kids saying "We're in count down mode!!"

Just private message me your full name and stateroom number - and I will leave sand toys behind (it may have my son's name on it).

Enjoy your trip!

Cat

We are SO EXCITED!! Well, I am bouncing off the walls, the kids aren't near as wound up as I am but they are crossing days off of the calendar.

Anyone with little darlings want to exchange some info before we sail?

We have 3:
DD 9yo Kasey :cheer2: - nature nut - fave princess Pocohantas - and harboring not so secret crush on Captain Jack Sparrow - (funny how soe things don't change - although I was a little older when I had a crush on Johnny Depp :love: )
DS 9yo George :banana: - video game enthusiast - resident know it all - he's the go-to guy on everything - just ask him - he'll tell you
DD 5yo Shannon princess: - girly girl - fave princess - can't decide - a little shy at first but warms up quickly :)

In major planning and organizing mode now - waiting for all the pirate stuff to go on clearance - great timing!!!

Looking forward to meeting some new friends - got a feeling the kids are going to abandon me for OC&L and the DBf is going to park himself on a chair on the verandah - that may not be a bad deal ...

Kel

Our cruise needs a snappy name like some of the others. :cool1: So much to do b4 the trip. Anyone call Shirley yet.

Finally I arrived home yesterday and had tons to do.

Unpacked the s/cases and am just leaving them in the living room - half packed.

My docs were here when I opened all my mail.

Was upgraded to Cat 9 this time. Had cat 12 gty.

That was a nice suprise.

We are staying at Disney the night before.

Anyone going to be at Pt. Orleans Riverside???

Did we decide to meet around 3 pm in the Promenade Lounge???????
I am willing ------------

Hi Kay -
I will be there with bells on....
well probably not with bells on literally - don't look for those..
:banana:
I'll plan to bring along my little princess to meet your little grand princess :)

so excited!!!
Kelley

aw shucks !!!!!!

I'd be looking for bells :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

WHO ELSE IS JOINING US FOR A SHORT "MEET AND GREET" in the Promenade Lounge

It is on Deck 3 - the one we board on - Can't miss it - u walk thru the atrium - turn to the left and there it right past the dining room

well, for me starting out sailing alone also, and after adding my 4 YO g/daughter to the statedroom, I have now added my step granddaughter, as well.

So there are 3 of us together now.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone onboard.

Have a nice day everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter