• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 15th, 2012- 3 night on the Dream- who's going?

Hello again! There are three of us in the cabin. We are in 10526

2 adults and one child (9 yrs)

I also am traveling with 3 other families. I am going to get together with them this weekend and hopefully they will get in on the FE group! Total of 13 persons. It's one of the boys birthday surprise cruise pixiedust: I will let them know about the Oct 22 deadline. I think I will make their FE for them as a gift. Have to see how time consuming mine is first :p
Thanks for the quick response! 35 days and counting :cheer2:

Constance

DH & I will be there! I got such an awesome deal I couldn't pass it up - plus my birthday is the 19th, so it's a good way to celebrate!

We were on the Wonder 2 years ago this time, and I was unexpectedly pregnant, so I wasn't feeling all that well and couldn't enjoy myself as much as I wanted to.

This time... leaving the kids with grandma so bring on the Conk Coolers!!! :cool1:

We're on the 10th floor - can't remember the room number, but it's all the way up front with a balcony.

We'll skip the fish extenders this time, trying to travel light.

Can't wait!! pirate:

Anyone have any suggestions on if it's too early for Christmas themed FE gifts? Thanksgiving? No holiday? :confused3 Have an idea of what I want to do, but also considering holiday themes. Thank you :flower3:

Our new cabin number is 9574. So if that can be added to our info for the FE exchange list we'd appreciate it :) so excited to get my craft on ;) can't wait to have the list! This is our first FE Exchange.

Vickie :beach:

Anyone have any suggestions on if it's too early for Christmas themed FE gifts? Thanksgiving? No holiday? :confused3 Have an idea of what I want to do, but also considering holiday themes. Thank you :flower3:

I think doing a Christmas themed FE gift is great! I love Christmas.

I have posted the list of people participating in the FE on here as I did not have e-mail address for everyone to send by e-mail. If you would like me to send it to you in e-mail form, please let me know your e-mail address. I have it save in a chart which may be easier for you to print. I could not get the chart to format into the post. :confused3

If I missed anyone or if anyone would still like to be added to the FE list, just let me know. Also if any of the information is incorrect let me know too. I just figured I would send it out for those of you who wanted to get started on gifts. :)

Disboard Name
Egitana - Cabin # 2040 - PPL.: Evelyn – Adult, Matthew – 17 (DS)

Jh997300 - Cabin # 5011 - PPL: Jennifer – Adult, Dan – Adult, Devin – 7 (DD)
Camryn - 5 (DD), Kaycie – 3 (DD)

Disneyfan03 - Cabin # 6604 - PPL: Samantha - Adult, Fran – Adult
Judy – Adult
Beth – Young at Heart
(has Down Syndrome)

Vickie2002a - Cabin # 9574 - PPL: Vickie – Adult, Ashlea – Adult, Lynn – Adult

MommyMouse1215 - Cabin # 10526 - PPL: 2 Adults, 1 Child – 9

I was wondering if we could get a breakdown of the individual families (households) per state room. I am assuming most rooms are one family/household but you never know and we wanted to make sure that for part of the gift each family got one and that no one had to play rock, paper scissors on who got the gift if there was more than one household per room. Thanks :)

Vickie:beach:

I was wondering if we could get a breakdown of the individual families (households) per state room. I am assuming most rooms are one family/household but you never know and we wanted to make sure that for part of the gift each family got one and that no one had to play rock, paper scissors on who got the gift if there was more than one household per room. Thanks :)

Vickie:beach:

Totally understand what you are saying. I just made the list with what was sent to me. In my stateroom it is actually 3 different households, however we are fine with divying up whatever we get in our FE. So I guess it is personal preference. If people send me the list of families/households I will add it to the FE. Sorry about that.

Is there any way we can get the names of the family from mommy mouse 1215's room please :) we need everyone's name for our gift. :) thanks:wave2:

We are going on the Dream after a few days in Disney for our Honeymoon! Setting Sail on the 15th! So excited!!!:dumbo:

Hi everyone. The cruise date is getting closer. Yea....
I wanted to let those involved in the FE gifts that Matthew in Cabin 2040
will be celebrating his 17th birthday on this cruise. His birthday is Nov. 15
and the cruise was what he wanted as a present. Can't wait to be on the ship.

It's almost here! One week from tomorrow we fly out. Can't wait!

Is there any plans for a DisMeet on this cruise? We're not doing the fish extender this time because I'm trying to pack light.

Just DH & I this cruise - leaving the kiddos at home with grandma (DD5, DS1.5). Starting to feel a little guilty, but DH & I need some alone time :woohoo:

:beach::cheer2: it's almost here!! I can't wait. Just wish now that it was longer :/ it's going to go by way too fast! :/ but in the mean time I'll be packing and planning. Can't believe it's almost here! :cheer2:

Hi, We just booked this cruise a couple of weeks ago. Lisa and Darrell - this is our 14 th cruise but 1st on the Dream and we can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter