• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 15th, 2012- 3 night on the Dream- who's going?

Hi all!

So happy to be here! We just got back from a 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy in May, so I am thrilled and surprised to be cruising again so soon. DH surprised me with this little trip for our 10 year wedding anniversary. :love: We had such a great time on the Fantasy that we wanted to do it again...and 3 nights is about as long as we can get away without the kids. We have 2 daughters, one is aged 4, and one is 6 months (now). I feel a little guilty not taking the 4 year old because she had such a blast last month, but then again, DH and I are looking forward to staying out later than the baby would let us last time.

I am also on a weight loss journey...trying to get rid of the baby weight (and the 7 years worth of fertility treatment weight, lol). I have lost 5 pounds of my 50 pound goal and hope to have at least 35 more pounds gone by cruise time. Fingers crossed.

Congrats on the 10 years of marriage! Also, I want to encourage you to keep attempting to lose the weight. I was well over 100 pounds over weight. I lost between 40-50 pounds of it and have since put back on about 10 pounds after "getting comfortable" with my new weight. I'm still "trying" as in I say "I'm gonna get on the treadmill today!" and before I know "today" is over with and I've not gotten on and I've eaten about a year's worth of M&M's. ha! I would like to have 10-15 pounds off by the cruise.

Keep it up! :) You can do it!

Congrats on the 10 years of marriage! Also, I want to encourage you to keep attempting to lose the weight. I was well over 100 pounds over weight. I lost between 40-50 pounds of it and have since put back on about 10 pounds after "getting comfortable" with my new weight. I'm still "trying" as in I say "I'm gonna get on the treadmill today!" and before I know "today" is over with and I've not gotten on and I've eaten about a year's worth of M&M's. ha! I would like to have 10-15 pounds off by the cruise.

Keep it up! :) You can do it!

Thanks! It's slow going. I keep thinking "today, I'll add some exercise" and then today disappears, just like you said. Hanging in there though!

Wow, this thread is so quiet. I can't imagine we are the only Dis-er's cruising on this date. Our Fantasy cruise in May had so many people that I couldn't keep up with the thread!

Booked this cruise before we left the Dream this past Friday.
I would like to be included in the FE. This is the first time I am
getting involved in this activitiy. I saw some FE on my Deck and
was was nice to see each day there were suprises in them.
It will be me and my 16 year old son. Thanks pixiedust:

Sounds like a few people are interested in doing fish extenders. We would be interested in participating as well. We are a family of five going on our third Disney cruise. Have done FEs in the past and the kids loved it. Anybody interested in organizing this?

Hi everyone,
My mom, sister, friend, and I will be joining you all on this cruise. I'm so excited and have already been counting down for awhile now. I finally convinced my mom to go on her first cruise last year and she loved it and couldn't wait to go again,so we booked this one. We would be interested in doing the fish extender if there is a small group doing it. We did it last year and my mom and sister loved it. Hope everyone is having a great summer and staying cool :)

Since we're Gold Castaway Club members, I get to make my reservations for dining/port adventures tomorrow. Not sure what I want, to be honest. I'm thinking about doing the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim (we did the encounter when DD was 3 and it was great) or something at Atlantis. Anyone have any recs? What does everyone else have planned?

Since we're Gold Castaway Club members, I get to make my reservations for dining/port adventures tomorrow. Not sure what I want, to be honest. I'm thinking about doing the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim (we did the encounter when DD was 3 and it was great) or something at Atlantis. Anyone have any recs? What does everyone else have planned?

Honestly, my DH booked a bunch of stuff at our 120 day booking, but I cannot remember what it was. I'm still not sure if I even want to get off the ship in Nassau. We just wandered downtown to shop last time and really didn't enjoy it that much. I kind of would like to enjoy the ship since we don't have an At Sea day on this short cruise.

Hi guys,

Hope everyone has had a great summer. We are quickly approaching the 90 day mark! :cool1: I was just wondering if anyone was still interested in participating in the Fish Extender?

We are interested in participating in FE. It will be me and my 16 year old son, well he will turn 17 on the day we board the Disney Dream. He wanted to celebrate is birthday on the cruise. Keep me posted on the FE.... Evelyn

Is there anyone that wants to organize the FE? If not I would be willing to try to do it. I have never organized one before but have participated in a couple. If you would like me to organize it PM me the first names of everyone in your cabin, if you would like to let me know your children's ages you can put that on there, and your cabin number. I will start to compile a list and make a spreedsheet. How about 30-45 days before the sail date I will make a final list and send it out to those participating in the FE exchange. Even if it is just a few people that are interested we can still do it if you want. Let me know what everyone thinks. And by all means if there is someone else who wants to head up it feel free.

Thanks! :)

Only 60 more days! :cool1: Is anyone else as excited as I am!? I've only had one person pm me about signing up for the FE. If anyone else is interested, just pm me and I'll start putting the list together.
Thanks.

I am excited too. It will be are 9th Disney Cruise and my son turns 17 on the day we start our cruise. I am looking forward to a great weekend!!!

My mom, sister and I just booked this cruise and would love to participate in an FE exchange however we would need the details on all that it initials as we've never done it before. 2nd disney cruise for mom and me and first for my sister.

Can't wait!! :beach:

Just saw that there is a military rate for this cruise. Trying to twist hubby's arm so we can try the Dream, and get a little break.

If I could get airfare for under 1000 I'd probably be able to guilt im into it.

Ok, so we finally got our cabin. We will be in #2040
It will be me, Evelyn and my son Matthew who will turn 17yo
on the day we sail, Nov15. We would love to be included in the FE, it will be our first
time participating and we are looking forward to it. Can't wait!!!

Hello cruisers! I just booked this cruise for my son and I. Soooo excited. This will be our second Disney Cruise. We have a small group also going. I just learned about the FE. Would be interested in learning more and participating in that and a meet and greet. Are there still any availabilities for a newbie?

Hello cruisers! I just booked this cruise for my son and I. Soooo excited. This will be our second Disney Cruise. We have a small group also going. I just learned about the FE. Would be interested in learning more and participating in that and a meet and greet. Are there still any availabilities for a newbie?

Welcome! So excited you were able to book this cruise. You can definitely still participate in the FE. Just PM me the people in your cabin, your sons age, and your cabin number.

Also if anyone else is interested in participating in the FE, just PM me. Right now we only have a total of 3 cabins signed up. If possible I'd like to try to get a final count of participates say by Oct. 22 so people have time to get their gifts together.

Can't wait to be sailing with all of you! :cool1:

the site will not allow me to send PM so here is our info for the FE exchange.

Cabin # 2033

Vickie
Ashlea
Lynn

*all adults

Thanks,
Vickie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter