• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 15th, 2012- 3 night on the Dream- who's going?

Evan and I just got off the Dream Sunday and booked this one while we were onboard! We had a fantastic time but we may be changing this cruise to the Fantasy. The Dream is such a HUGE beautiful ship but I left feeling like we didnt get to do all that we wanted to do. Although the Wonder doesnt have all the bells and whistles that the Dream has I enjoyed the Wonder better than the Dream and my 5yr old enjoyed the Dream better than the Wonder. Evan did enjoy the Oceaneers club and getting to see the Lion King and Cars 2 in 3D.We are booked for this cruise and once we leave the Dream we will hop on RCCL's ship to hang out with the DreamWorks characters. I hope that we can get a FE exchange going on as well as a meet and greet. Evan and I had so much fun comming back to the room each day finding treats that were left in our FE and seeing the people that we met on the disboards through out the cruise! If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask!

Change in plans, it will just be DH and myself for this cruise to celebrate our 15 year wedding anniversary. We don't feel guilty seeing as they'll be on the Magic with us in 23 short days!

Looks like we are coming aboard! We had to cancel one points cruise and needed to use the points by Nov. 30th or lose them, so off we go! We sailed on a mid-November cruise on the Dream in 2011 and loved it. Great weather, not too crowded. So, hoping for a repeat!

Just got off the Magic on Saturday and can't wait until we get on the Dream!
We officially booked it on board and got a great price. I see the only categories left are verandah's. Looks like it might sell out!

Does anyone know if there will there be a formal and pirate night, since it's only 3 nights?

Hi there! We're going on this cruise too! My family is: myself (Angela), DH (Dave), DS (Austin, 13 at cruise time) and DS (Andrew, 2 at cruise time). We're going on the cruise then staying in Florida for the week after to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday. :) Looking forward to a few days on the Dream. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We cruised the Magic in '09 and the Dream last year. Definitely too short of a time on the ship to really enjoy the boat. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Angela

We are offically booked. :banana::banana::banana:

Just me and my bestfriend. Girls trip. So excited. We have both been on one Disney cruise before. Doing a short 2 night stay at new Art of Animation Resort before the cruise. Super excited. We did FE last time, but it got to be too much. We had way to many people in it. We would be up to do it again if it was not so many people. Only 7 more months

We are offically booked. :banana::banana::banana:

Just me and my bestfriend. Girls trip. So excited. We have both been on one Disney cruise before. Doing a short 2 night stay at new Art of Animation Resort before the cruise. Super excited. We did FE last time, but it got to be too much. We had way to many people in it. We would be up to do it again if it was not so many people. Only 7 more months

We are booked on this cruise and it's a girls trip also. Me, my mom, sister, and friend. We went last year on the Dream in December and love cruising at this time of year. I agree that when the FE has too many people it is fun but can be to much to do on such a short cruise. I agree that I would be up to doing it again also if it is not a big group. We could always split it into 2 small groups if there are alot of people interested and would want to do that. Anyway we are looking forward to cruising again and counting down the months with all of you! :cool1:

My sister, her husband, their three boys, and I will be traveling on our first cruise. It will be a surprise for the boys (if dad can keep a secret) - we can't wait!

Well I'm now sailing on this cruise! Yay! :yay:

I was booked for Jan. 2013 but then I got a 'save the date' for the wedding of a dear friend of mine that happens to be the same exact weekend as my cruise. So, since my BFF and her mom and sister and another friend of ours is going on this cruise I changed the date.

I'm super excited as this is my favorite time of year to cruise. I've gone this similar weekend a few years ago and then again in May 2011 for my college graduation cruise gift to myself.

I'll be joined by my Mom, her second time cruising the Dream and my Dad who has never cruised before. I begged him to go, just to try it out. Let's hope he likes it!

I'll be in an outside family deluxe room (a room w/ a "window seat").

Has anyone been in this type of room before???

Hi all!

So happy to be here! We just got back from a 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy in May, so I am thrilled and surprised to be cruising again so soon. DH surprised me with this little trip for our 10 year wedding anniversary. :love: We had such a great time on the Fantasy that we wanted to do it again...and 3 nights is about as long as we can get away without the kids. We have 2 daughters, one is aged 4, and one is 6 months (now). I feel a little guilty not taking the 4 year old because she had such a blast last month, but then again, DH and I are looking forward to staying out later than the baby would let us last time.

I am also on a weight loss journey...trying to get rid of the baby weight (and the 7 years worth of fertility treatment weight, lol). I have lost 5 pounds of my 50 pound goal and hope to have at least 35 more pounds gone by cruise time. Fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter