November 15, 2013 - Magic from Miami

The more the merrier. Can't wait. We booked our excursions and just need to book our hotel for the night before the cruise and our transfers to and from fort lauderdale airport.

Hey Fellow Cruisers,
I have been trying to get on the facebook page to put my name on the list for the FE. Can someone help us? We had so much fun participating the last 2 times and would hate to miss out this time around. Is there a name attached because I have never been into a group without a name. These days are dragging along. Novemember is so far away! Maybe I can eat the apple I found in the forest and wake up the morning of:upsidedow Thanks for any help you can give us.

NMA, Total we have been on 5 cruises. This will be our 3rd with Disney. Our first trip was with Disney and we booked a window room on Deck 2. The extra room was great. The window, however, was only used for maybe 20 minutes the whole trip. We found that there are so many things to do on board (especially Disney cruises) that we didn't spend anytime in the room. Since then, we have chosen inside rooms and splurged on excursions rather then the room. We did this same trip 2 years ago for our 10 year and did the beginners scuba in Grand Caymen and Mayan Ruins in Cozumel. Both were really exciting. For us, the room is a place to recharge the batteries and take a shower. There's a much better view on Deck 10 and it comes with the purchase of any room. I'm lloking forward to seeing the view from deck 11 just before I go down the slide! :)

I believe the Facebook page may not be up any more. One way or the other we are going to have an FE group. I will be more then willing to take down log in names and room numbers and get with Swollf (which may already have some info) to make sure we have everyone down. Prior to the cruise I will send everyone an e-mail with the list. If nobody has any objections, you can e-mail your info. (log in Name, e-mail address, room number, and ages would be great). I know some people are concerned about age appropriate gifts. Let me know what you think. Come on November :cloud9:

I believe the Facebook page may not be up any more. One way or the other we are going to have an FE group. I will be more then willing to take down log in names and room numbers and get with Swollf (which may already have some info) to make sure we have everyone down. Prior to the cruise I will send everyone an e-mail with the list. If nobody has any objections, you can e-mail your info. (log in Name, e-mail address, room number, and ages would be great). I know some people are concerned about age appropriate gifts. Let me know what you think. Come on November :cloud9:

JSKNFL -

There is a facebook page and a second group has been started. Keep posting to get your post count up. :)

Hi there.... this is our first cruise... we are travelling with our two kids aged 3 and 4. We are very excited... I am trying to find information on what to do at the ports... we were thinking a beach day... does anyone have any information?
we are travelling in from Toronto.

Hi there.... this is our first cruise... we are travelling with our two kids aged 3 and 4. We are very excited... I am trying to find information on what to do at the ports... we were thinking a beach day... does anyone have any information?
we are travelling in from Toronto.

Hi! I'm sure you will love this cruise. There is an island tour in grand caymen you can book through DCL. We did this last time we went to gc. They take you to a sea turtle farm. My DS was 3 almost 4 at the time. He enjoyed it. Last time we went to Cozomel, our plans were rained out so we are hoping to do Chankanaab park this trip. There is a pool and a beach. They also have a swim with dolphins thing there. It's a fraction of the price of the one through DCL. I'm really excited to go there...praying we don't get rained out this time.

Is there an FE Group or a FB group for this thread? I tried to click on link in earlier post and it didn't work. I'm trying to locate it for a friend....

I called DCL yesterday and they informed me on the following nightly shows which will be playing on our cruise. He couldn't confirm if they'd be in this order though. I wanted to see which shows were playing on what night so I could figure out which I'd be OK with missing and plan a Palo dinner.
-All Aboard! Let the Magic Begin!
-Disney Dreams: An Enchanted Classic
-Twice Charmed: An Original Twist on the Cinderella Story
-Villains Tonight!
-Remember the Magic

As for movies, he confirmed the following movies will be playing during the cruise:
Disney’s Planes
Monsters University
Wreck-It Ralph
Iron Man 3
The Lone Ranger
Finding Nemo
Brave
The Avengers
Frankenweenie
Tangled 3D
Thor

Lastly, the FE Facebook links that have been provided a couple of times are not working...is it because the groups are closed?

We just booked this cruise. It's me (Kim), my DH Tom and our 10 year old DD Marissa. This is our third Disney cruise. We've been on the wonder twice before.

We live in Fort Lauderdale and would love to join the FE group. Is there a list? The FB page isn't working. If not, maybe the latecomers could do a second list? My daughter loves the gift exchange, and it wouldn't be a Disney cruise without it.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!!!

Kim

A little over a month away. I can't believe all the remodeling they are doing to the ship. Can't wait to do the plunge:banana: seems like a couple people are having trouble viewing the Facebook page. I have no problem putting together an FE group. If the FE is still open on Facebook...would you mind adding those who can't access it. Or everyone send your information to my DW and we will email the list the week prior. Hopefully that will work. If you can't send us an email let us know and we will post our direct email. Can't wait.

Let me check with the FB group page operator and see if I can get her to provide an updated link...we started a second smaller FE exchange and I for one would love to have you join! :)

I tried the site again but still couldn't get on. I sent you an email with our information. Thanks. DD8 is looking forward to the new club. We were showing her pictures of what it will look like when it's done. Probably wont see much of her the whole cruise. She's already asking if she will know anybody there or will there be any friends there that she can hang out with. Boy they grow up fast!:sad1:

Never land, if you have room in your group...we would love to join up as well. I would send my info but I can't until I get 10 posts. I wish I could remember our old login name:confused3

Those of you that would like to join the FB group to just chat or to join the FE that has been organized for this cruise that are having problems finding the page, I am not sure why, I have had others that are not a part of the page use the link and had no problem getting routed there. I went in and looked at the setting and it isnt private so I am stumped as to what to do next. If you would please go outside this disboard page, go to your email and email me your email address, I will go in and personally invite you to the group.

I see your disboard name, and have tried sending you a message to get your information so I can invite you to the group but it just keeps listing it as a reply thread!

Cruisin2do, Tianaswfl, jsknfl, neverlandcrew, kimber lavonne, boogabuzz, and cruisenovice please do not hesitate to contact me via email. Not through this disboard if you are still earning your ears, as I may not see messages based on what you are allowed to do on here. My email is swollf1998@gmail.com I dont think I can give my texting info or I would do that.

I was able to get on the Facebook page! Hooray!

Thanks so much for your help. I'm so excited we'll be able to participate in the FE group. It adds so much fun to the cruises.

-Kim

Thank you Kimberly for being persistent and finally being able to join our group! If you have tried and were unsuccessful, please try the link again! We will be closing our facebook FE as of Sunday October 13, at midnight as it will be 30 days before we sail! Please request to join the FB page and I will add you as soon as I can. I have been checking in at lunch as well as in the evenings to be sure all of the people that have tried have an opportunity to join. I am so sorry about the frustration!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/134330733418663/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter