November 14th 2014- Wonder from Miami

Hello Everyone,
We are planning on going on the Wonder departing Nov 14th. It will be our second cruise but I never observed the FE's on the first. (Maybe because I had a 5 month old with me).
I was just wondering if I sign up for this approximately how many people would I have to get gifts for? Is there different groups like children only, adults only? I only want the girls to do gifts for other children. And I know I read somewhere that we only supply gifts one day of the cruise. Do small groups take turns throughout the cruise in order for the kids to get a little something each night? Sorry if I'm asking so many questions but I want to be well informed before I commit. Thank you!

Hello Everyone,
We are planning on going on the Wonder departing Nov 14th. It will be our second cruise but I never observed the FE's on the first. (Maybe because I had a 5 month old with me).
I was just wondering if I sign up for this approximately how many people would I have to get gifts for? Is there different groups like children only, adults only? I only want the girls to do gifts for other children. And I know I read somewhere that we only supply gifts one day of the cruise. Do small groups take turns throughout the cruise in order for the kids to get a little something each night? Sorry if I'm asking so many questions but I want to be well informed before I commit. Thank you!

Welcome! Dont worry about asking questions.
Right now we have 11 cabins signed up. You have the option of only giving to the kids (though some cabins only have adults), giving one gift to the whole cabin, giving to the kids and one gift for the adults, or giving to everyone. Don't spend a lot of $$ on gifts. This should be fun. Most people make homemade gifts. The number of gifts you want to give is up to you.

http://magic1708.weebly.com/fe-101.html This page has some great info. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you so much for all the info! Once we book I will reply with a for sure answer as far if I'm in or not. More than likely I will just because my little one loves getting little things. So excited!

Thank you so much for all the info! Once we book I will reply with a for sure answer as far if I'm in or not. More than likely I will just because my little one loves getting little things. So excited!

Just so you know, the list will be cut off and finalized 2 mo in advance of the trip.

Thank you so much! We will know for sure by September 1st so I will reply with a yay or nay. I'm really crossing my fingers for a yay! :)

Don't forget!!!
If you are a silver Cast Away Club member, your booking period begins 90 days out. That is Aug. 16th.

This will be my first cruise, and I we would like to participate in the fish extenders. Can you please tell me how to do this?

Wahoo! I'm so excited to find this group! This is our fourth Disney cruise, but our first without our children. I feel a little guilty, but at the same time, I am looking forward to spending time alone with my husband!

We've only cruised from Port Canaveral, so I'm unfamiliar with the port of Miami. If you don't mind sharing, I'd love advice on hotels in the area. Google presents me with TONS of options.

I am so excited!

Wahoo! I'm so excited to find this group! This is our fourth Disney cruise, but our first without our children. I feel a little guilty, but at the same time, I am looking forward to spending time alone with my husband!

We've only cruised from Port Canaveral, so I'm unfamiliar with the port of Miami. If you don't mind sharing, I'd love advice on hotels in the area. Google presents me with TONS of options.

I am so excited!

We are with yall. We have only ever cruised out of Port Canaveral. Sorry I cannot help.

Hi! We just joined up on the FB Page and signed up for the FE list there. It's going to be me, my husband and 8 year old daughter. This is our first cruise and I found out about connecting with other cruisers on FB before I knew anything about Disboards. Anyways, we're excited to head out on this adventure with everyone!

Happy Monday! We are getting close. 66 Days!

REMINDER: The FE Group will be cut off Sunday, September 14th.

Sunday is the last day to edit the FE document. Please double check your family's info.

Monday I will post the final document. Since we have a good size group, I will assign every cabin a day for you to distribute your gifts. We have found this works well bc is guarantees your cabin will be getting gifts everyday. I will make sure families with multiple cabins are assigned the same day. Let me know if you have any questions.

63 Days to Go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter