November 14, 2010 4 Night Bahama Cruise

Hi Everyone,

We are well on our way to faxing over our request for the private dining room for brunch at PALO.

DisneyDreams, did you get my PM? I think maybe you didn't because I received an error message that you could not receive PM:confused3 It said this: "Disney Dreams has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

I wasn't sure how else to contact you so if you are still interested in the brunch can you please PM with your details. Just let me know if you have any questions. Hope you can join us!!:goodvibes

Oh I think I missed out on the Brunch post. Is this a meetup?

We could do that!

I cannot believe it's only 3 days away! I'm sewing up a storm for my kiddos. I'm always still sewing at the last minute. he he. We will be leaving on Saturday and I just cannot wait!

Great, we will see you then! I was out shopping today for last minute items. I was hoping to find a swimsuit coverup but no luck with all the Christmas and winter attire out. I guess I could wear a parka over my swimsuit! :rotfl:

My fiancee had to buy hers offline. We paid for 2 day shipping and she got her swimsuit yesterday! Now, it's time to pack! :)

Hi Everyone,

I would love to get our request for the private palo brunch faxed over to DCL as soon as possible. Can you tell I realllly want to eat at the brunch:lmao:

nick.turpchinoff and everafter1, any word yet?

We are currently at 11 and need at least 1 more or a max of 3 more to fill the private dining room...any takers?

ONLY 9 MORE DAYS!!!!

if there ends up being space my dh and I will join you. If not it's ok we do a brunch reservation.

if there ends up being space my dh and I will join you. If not it's ok we do a brunch reservation.

Would love for you to join us but unfortunately we are full. Well, actually we can take 1 more as we have 13 total and the private dining room can accommodate 14. What time is your brunch? We are set for 10am. If you are there the same time, just pop in and say hi!! I'm so excited!

marlower, when are you flying into MCO?

1030am, just like you, only we are flying Continental and renting a car one way instead of taking the DCL bus. Hopefully we will run into each other, that would be so fun! I know what you look like from your profile pic so I will hunt you down...ok, that sounded creepy:rotfl2:

1030am, just like you, only we are flying Continental and renting a car one way instead of taking the DCL bus. Hopefully we will run into each other, that would be so fun! I know what you look like from your profile pic so I will hunt you down...ok, that sounded creepy:rotfl2:

haha! so funny.

who here is taking the Disney transport to the Port?
what time will you be landing?
just trying to see who will be on our bus to the port.

Disneyworld has been awesome so far but today the Magic Kingdom was pretty crowded...more crowded than any of the parks we've visited so far. We did manage to get on almost all the rides though but the parades were very, very packed!!

My family and I will be wearing black shirts with "2010 Newman Disney Vacation" printed on them along with Pirate Mickey pirate: aarrggg!

Would love for you to join us but unfortunately we are full. Well, actually we can take 1 more as we have 13 total and the private dining room can accommodate 14. What time is your brunch? We are set for 10am. If you are there the same time, just pop in and say hi!! I'm so excited!

It's no problem. We actually have a noon time.

Oh my gosh! We leave tomorrow!!!!!!! Today is going to be filled with sewing all morning (still have a couple sets to make, he he), haircuts and packing this afternoon, gymnastics and errands for dh tonight while I run around the house doing all that crazy last minute stuff you remember.

We are off in the morning for the 3 hour drive to the airport :) Awful weather with winter storm on the way so happy to get away from the snow.

Pretty much packed and ready. Looking forward to seeing everyone on board!

Wow, lots of posts recently! Welcome aboard to our newest cruise friends! :yay:

Finally packed and headed to the airport in a few hours ourselves. Hope everyone has a safe trip to the port and we'll hopefully see everyone on Sunday!

We are off in the morning for the 3 hour drive to the airport :) Awful weather with winter storm on the way so happy to get away from the snow.

Pretty much packed and ready. Looking forward to seeing everyone on board!

Drive safely! It's hard to believe it is snowing where you are. It was 80 degrees in Houston today! We fly out on Sunday and they are calling for thunderstorms that day so I'm just praying for no delays...for me and for all of us:thumbsup2

Wow, lots of posts recently! Welcome aboard to our newest cruise friends! :yay:

Finally packed and headed to the airport in a few hours ourselves. Hope everyone has a safe trip to the port and we'll hopefully see everyone on Sunday!

Hi Pengy! Hope to see you and everyone else at the impromptu DisMeet onboard at 2pm on the 14th in the Promenade Lounge!

Have a safe flight everyone and see you all soon!!

Oh my gosh! We leave tomorrow!!!!!!! Today is going to be filled with sewing all morning (still have a couple sets to make, he he), haircuts and packing this afternoon, gymnastics and errands for dh tonight while I run around the house doing all that crazy last minute stuff you remember.

How did the sewing go? Hope you got everything all taken care of!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter