November 12, 2011 - Magical Double Dip!

Did I mention I am super excited!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I want to Thank You for keeping the excitement within reach during all the tough times the past few months...

I am super excited to focus on this trip now that my DS is feeling better and healing from surgery this past Monday..... We still have lots of appointments but no more hospital.... HOORAY

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in need of this trip!!!!!:woohoo:

DOING THE DOC DANCE!!!! :cool1::banana:

Its so exciting! My sister even had to call me and tell me we got them! And then my aunt sent me a pic of them and her face when she recieved them! :rotfl:
My mom is on the phone now trying to figure out the whole hotel thing. Oh, and we booked the flights today!! Flying down Thursday the 10th and flying back Sunday the 20th. THATS 10 WHOLE DAYS OF VACATION PEOPLE!!! :yay::woohoo:

Ok, got my cruise docs and my Mickeys Very Merry Xmas Party tickets today! I'm READY to leave now! I finished all the major stuff this week, ordered our WDW AP's, and got transfer service setup from resort/port/airline. Got all the excursions booked, now I just need to get the FE/Meet Greet stuff and pack.

doing the happy dance :banana: we got our docs today in the mail.

Yay!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Hello :wave2::wave2: Just decided to join all of you. I was on the Trans Atlantic in Sept. on the Magic and love, love the ship.

I am very excited to sail again so soon, I know its going to be great plus the opportunity to meet so many more DISers.:thumbsup2

Evelyn

:welcome:!!!!!!! I will add you guys to the cruiser list, be sure to join us at the meet & greet!!!:yay:

Hi! We are going to Nachi Cocum! We are first time Cruisers!

Not going this year but you will LOVE it!!!!:thumbsup2

No Docs Yet....Trying to be patient... Sister got hers.. Dad got his...:surfweb::scared1::eek::love:

They will come sooner or later!! Have faith!:hug:

I want to Thank You for keeping the excitement within reach during all the tough times the past few months...

I am super excited to focus on this trip now that my DS is feeling better and healing from surgery this past Monday..... We still have lots of appointments but no more hospital.... HOORAY

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in need of this trip!!!!!:woohoo:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee too!!!!!! And you know I am the official cruise cheerleader!:cheer2: So of course I will keep that excitement alive!:banana:

:welcome:!!!!!!! I will add you guys to the cruiser list, be sure to join us at the meet & greet!!!:yay:

Thanks, I am Evelyn and my"roomie" is Eilean, so the two "E's" will be there. She also was on WBTA be roomed with LindaBabe. This is goong to be such fun to join in. Are there any other "Dis" things going on other than FE's. We had a few special things on the TA, such as everyone wearing MM ears and Mickey Mouse Club (original Logo) Tshirts to dinner one night. Of course that was a much longer cruise too.

Super excited to meet everyone:yay:, we are waiting for room assignment, so will let you know when it happens, just in case anyone wants to drop by for a glass of wine:drinking1.:thumbsup2

Thanks, I am Evelyn and my"roomie" is Eilean, so the two "E's" will be there. She also was on WBTA be roomed with LindaBabe. This is goong to be such fun to join in. Are there any other "Dis" things going on other than FE's. We had a few special things on the TA, such as everyone wearing MM ears and Mickey Mouse Club (original Logo) Tshirts to dinner one night. Of course that was a much longer cruise too.

Super excited to meet everyone:yay:, we are waiting for room assignment, so will let you know when it happens, just in case anyone wants to drop by for a glass of wine:drinking1.:thumbsup2

Yummy wine!!!!:woohoo: Count me in!! :rotfl: I updated your info on our list thanks and just let me know when you get your room assignment:goodvibes

Hey I got the 931st post on our thread and it was also my 931st post:lmao: Now I got the 932nd post with my 932nd post!:rotfl2:

I think you're going to find the 7 night cruises are much more *relaxed* and MUCH less "organized" than the TA. :rotfl2:

Do you gals want to take your chances and meet new folks at dinner, or link with the old familiars?

Would you like our spot on the FE list? The list is closed, but if you'd like, We'd be willing to our slot to you. :)

34 more days until we sail!!! :cool1:

And we have everything booked! Leaving on Thursday the 10th late in the afternoon, renting a car to drive from MCO to the hotel which is the Staybridge Suites on International Dr. On Friday we are going to Downtown Disney for the day and after driving to Port Canaveral and staying at the Residence Inn and returning the car that night. Taking the shuttle on Saturday to the port. After we get off the ship we are renting another car on Saturday and driving to our hotel in Lake Mary. And then flying back on Sunday the 20th back home. :sad1:

Sorry to bore you with the details haha.

Hi! We are going to Nachi Cocum! We are first time Cruisers!

Will be our 4th visit to Nachi Cocum. Hope we have great weather. :thumbsup2

Maybe we will get a few extra hours at Cozumel. On our last cruise, DCL extended time in Cozumel and we didn't leave Cozumel until midnight.

I think you're going to find the 7 night cruises are much more *relaxed* and MUCH less "organized" than the TA. :rotfl2:

Do you gals want to take your chances and meet new folks at dinner, or link with the old familiars?

Would you like our spot on the FE list? The list is closed, but if you'd like, We'd be willing to our slot to you. :)

That is so kind!!:grouphug:

34 more days until we sail!!! :cool1:

And we have everything booked! Leaving on Thursday the 10th late in the afternoon, renting a car to drive from MCO to the hotel which is the Staybridge Suites on International Dr. On Friday we are going to Downtown Disney for the day and after driving to Port Canaveral and staying at the Residence Inn and returning the car that night. Taking the shuttle on Saturday to the port. After we get off the ship we are renting another car on Saturday and driving to our hotel in Lake Mary. And then flying back on Sunday the 20th back home. :sad1:

Sorry to bore you with the details haha.

Not boring at all! Very exciting, well except for the part about coming home:lmao:

Will be our 4th visit to Nachi Cocum. Hope we have great weather. :thumbsup2

Maybe we will get a few extra hours at Cozumel. On our last cruise, DCL extended time in Cozumel and we didn't leave Cozumel until midnight.

On our last 2 DCL cruises we have also had an extended stay in Cozumel, I am hoping for third times a charm!:goodvibes

I haven’t been around in a while because we’ve been dealing with some things here. Sad to say that you’ll be double dipping without us. Everything is going to be fine on our end, but the cruise isn’t possible at this time. Have a wonderful time. Maybe we’ll meet on another high seas adventure.

Linda and Mark

got mine and my daughter pirate costume for pirate night!!! now just got to find the hubby costume!!! we can't wait for this cruise

MomE is thrilled to be joining this cruise!

Cozumel Chankanaab National Park is very nice, and a very easy excursion to do on your own, making it much cheaper than booking the excursion thru DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter