November 12, 2011 - Magical Double Dip!

I guess the Memphis mail is a little slow. Did not get mine either.:sad1:

Hmmmmmm, my dad works for the postal service(Actually retires next month and the next day we go to WDW, :cool1:) I'll make him speed the mail machines up, :rotfl:

I'd have gotten it already if they Fedex'd it, :lmao: Shameless plug for my employer.

We booked ours through AAA so ours won't be here until about 2 weeks before if things hold true to last time......:sad2::sad2:

Woohooo got ours yesterday too via Fedex... :cool1:
7DwarfsFanNY..We are right across the Peace Bridge in Fort Erie, Ont..Small world eh?

Ok, got my cruise docs and my Mickeys Very Merry Xmas Party tickets today! I'm READY to leave now! I finished all the major stuff this week, ordered our WDW AP's, and got transfer service setup from resort/port/airline. Got all the excursions booked, now I just need to get the FE/Meet Greet stuff and pack.

Hello :wave2::wave2: Just decided to join all of you. I was on the Trans Atlantic in Sept. on the Magic and love, love the ship.

I am very excited to sail again so soon, I know its going to be great plus the opportunity to meet so many more DISers.:thumbsup2

Evelyn

Hello :wave2::wave2: Just decided to join all of you. I was on the Trans Atlantic in Sept. on the Magic and love, love the ship.

I am very excited to sail again so soon, I know its going to be great plus the opportunity to meet so many more DISers.:thumbsup2

Evelyn

You might know LindaBabe, I think she just went on the same cruise, as well as going on this one.

[
QUOTE=jbwork;42876142]You might know LindaBabe, I think she just went on the same cruise, as well as going on this one.
[/QUOTE

Yes I do, we were table mates. I emailed her that I was thinking of going on this one. I saw some of her post. It will be good to see her again, she is a sweetheart.

Evelyn

:welcome: I love seeing new people!!! :goodvibes Like I said earlier, I am very jealous of you! Dream vacation right there :love:

I cant believe how close we are! Its crazy!! :woohoo:

Cant wait to meet everyone! :goodvibes

Evelyn

HOORAY! If you'd like, email or pm your ressie number and I'll link you with us for dining. (IF you don't mind sitting with kids - there are 7 adults and 4 kids in our party)

Evelyn

We were on the EB TA last year. LOVED IT! I would love to do the WB next time though. Gaining an hour each day for 5 days has got to be a whole lot better than losing an hour each day. But OH those fabulous sea days and nothing but ocean! You are making want to book it now!

[
QUOTE=scottjm;42877146]We were on the EB TA last year. LOVED IT! I would love to do the WB next time though. Gaining an hour each day for 5 days has got to be a whole lot better than losing an hour each day. But OH those fabulous sea days and nothing but ocean! You are making want to book it now!
[/QUOTE]

It was wonderful, I did not mind 5 days at sea, our 8th deck veranda room was FAB. Meeting place for drinks before dinner. We had 12 people at our table, made friends for life.

Anyone else going to Nachi Cocum while we are in Cozumel?

No cruise documents today. :headache:
This is our first cruise, do they go to the travel agent or to our house?:confused3

There's a good chance they went to your TA.

Fly4Free, I am beyond excited that you gals are going to join us!

Cozumel - Nachi Cocum?

Anyone else going to Nachi Cocum while we are in Cozumel?

We did Nachi the first time we went to Cozumel and loved it. This time, though, there's been a vote for Chakkenaab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter